What's new

"The Hindu God of Fire" - Fox news reports on Agni-V

I am not pretending to be innocent. I would love to hear what massacres occurred in India that were carried out by our establishment.

busted! :rofl:

ok. Operation Blue Star.

good one! this is just one. Now they have the "Operation Green Hunt" and a long series of Massacres

^^^^ there is a saying that whose own house is built of glass they shouldnt throw stones at other's house .I hope u understand what i mean:D

your house is much bigger and thinner in the walls and roof!

Fox news is delusional, paranoid, delusional, propaganda channel....
Facts.
Agni is not named after God of fire....Agni means fire...thats all....
Why the heck would India aim the missile against Iran....Sombdy plz explain that to me...
Last time i checked we were friends with Iran and trading vigorously despite the threat of sanctions.....
What is Fox news trying to prove?
My humble middle finger to Fox news...

Now they know more Hindi and Sanskrit than us. LOl ...

Agni is a synonym for Aag, those who know Urdu might understand what Aag means.

and Agni 4 can reach Tehran so Agni 5 has nothing to do with Iran. Iran is not threat but a friend.. This is all conspiracy against Indo Iranian relations.

The yanks have sent a message to the inidans!

At times, I am flabbergasted at the understanding of definitions that are taught to you folks... If Operation Blue Star was a Genocide (though the riots based on religious tones, that followed it were extremely damaging and unfortunate, the operation as such was an anti terrorist activity), then the whole fight against global terrorism is just Genocide as well... Try n live true to your handle name for once... damn preposterous example!

haha the Sikhs are suing you in New York! and there are more incidences than Operation Blue Star!
another bollywood actor enlisted on PDF!

Fox news is delusional, paranoid, delusional, propaganda channel....
Facts.
Agni is not named after God of fire....Agni means fire...thats all....
Why the heck would India aim the missile against Iran....Sombdy plz explain that to me...
Last time i checked we were friends with Iran and trading vigorously despite the threat of sanctions.....
What is Fox news trying to prove?
My humble middle finger to Fox news...

who is saying Iran? Is it some dumb yankee on fox news.

If not Agni then .. what??? Pu$$y should we keep as the name of our missiles???
this is so ridiculous.. Idiots!!!

May be we should go the American way and name our missile Shantidooth (Peacemaker):D

In the middle east this missile is aimed at Saudi Arabia not a Iran. Iran is a friend, Saudi Arabia is major trouble maker for India they not only aid Pakistan but they are also been funding Deobandis Jihadis in India.

1.) China's ICBMs are purely defensive and not aimed at any particular country, while India has explicitly made its intentions clear by calling this weapon a "China killer".

2.) China's military budget is fully disclosed.

3.) It is China that is being harassed.

4.) What does media have to do with anything?

5.) ASAT is a useful civilian technology for reducing the danger from unstable satellites. There is no peaceful civilian application of your dangerous and illegal missile.

India needs living space for its people. That is not just due to population, but due to India's ideology of Akhand Bharat, recreating the Mughal Dynasty and achieving total supremacy in South Asia, and beyond.

What makes ytou think India's weapons are not defensive???

It is the ideology of a few to create a akhand bharat. the pakistanis want to revive the mughal glory (Ghazwa-e-Hind)

"HINDU GOD OF FIRE"

psn-network-exploit-facepalm.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom