What's new

The Final Warning for India

Great!!!and guess what?? only a few schools participated in the test, and the rest didn't even have a clue about what is PISA..........How do I know this?? Cause I am myself a student in New Delhi, and I never got a form or a notice or even a passing comment that a test called PISA was about to take place, and I usually watch out for such competitive exams.........
I have got friends all over Delhi and none of the knew anything about PISA until newspapers reported India's low ranking.......

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.
Typical indian excuses. You had a city in the exam and your India. City finished NEAR LAST PLACE. Shameful.

Next will be final warning +1

After that final warning +2

Chinese should make a calender like Mayan's did :rolleyes:

Two desperate guys trying to terrify Indians here with their usual nuclear f!@#$. :lol:

If You try to Nuke India, Indians have high chance of recovering from it and put things in order, But for Pakistan it is :suicide2:

2 guys that p*ssed off about 50 Indians. Hook, line and sinker. So gullible.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.
Typical indian excuses. You had a city in the exam and your India. City finished NEAR LAST PLACE. Shameful.
Which city?? How can you say that without any proof?? For all we know the test was only conducted in some fringe town's fund starved municipal school......

Yup, and we'll nuke India :D

image-axd.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 guys that p*ssed if about 50 Indians. Hook, line and sinker. So gullible.

Read my post, Does it says Indians are pissed off, May be you are using the logic which Chinese have used in PISA tests :rofl:.

i thought sodomy was a pak passtime thru arabic culture

its nothnig. we had a joker in our colony who could make a 1000 people laugh at the same time.

Nope, it's an Indian activity!

Back
Top Bottom