What's new

The Final Warning for India

Pakistan won in 1971. India has lost every war since 1947. You lost to us in 1962 and lost to Pakistan 3 times. Stop being delusional kid.
Yes Pakistan won 1971 war and all Indians and Bangladeshi's celebrate 16th Dec as Pakistan's Fateh Diwas....

Yup, India is a poor man's China. We were just born better. We beat them in war, we put man into space first, we made nuke weapons first, we made ICBM first, we won far more gold medals, we hosted Olympics games and world expo, our economy bigger, our manufacturing bigger, our influence bigger, our weapons far more advanced, we have UN veto power, our women are better looking.

We just own the Indians in every way.

My My!!! SinoChallenger my man, you have some solid competition for the troll of the year trophy.....................You better watch out!!:woot:
on the other hand, this might just be another identity of Sino himself!!In that case keep up the trolls Sino/Type 055!!Your trolls make my day!!

On the topic: all this is plain talk.................India wouldn't want to hurt a $100 billion trade relationship just for "economic interests" in vietnam.

My My!!! SinoChallenger my man, you have some solid competition for the troll of the year trophy.....................You better watch out!!:woot:
on the other hand, this might just be another identity of Sino himself!!In that case keep up the trolls Sino/Type 055!!Your trolls make my day!!

I forgot to add that we beat you in PISA tests, patents granted by WIPO, and the list goes on and on and on. I'm just the messenger.

Time to nuke Kashmir, if we can't have it, no one can. Then China can also nuke New Delhi :D

Two desperate guys trying to terrify Indians here with their usual nuclear f!@#$. :lol:

If You try to Nuke India, Indians have high chance of recovering from it and put things in order, But for Pakistan it is :suicide2:

I forgot to add that we beat you in PISA tests, patents granted by WIPO, and the list goes on and on and on. I'm just the messenger.

Great!!!and guess what?? only a few schools participated in the test, and the rest didn't even have a clue about what is PISA..........How do I know this?? Cause I am myself a student in New Delhi, and I never got a form or a notice or even a passing comment that a test called PISA was about to take place, and I usually watch out for such competitive exams.........
I have got friends all over Delhi and none of the knew anything about PISA until newspapers reported India's low ranking.......

Back
Top Bottom