What's new

The Final Warning for India

Remember 1971 , pakistani still $hit in their pants.

Still hiding behind their bigdaddy as always

Please drop some more megaton fart$

Pakistan won in 1971. India has lost every war since 1947. You lost to us in 1962 and lost to Pakistan 3 times. Stop being delusional kid.

By the way, Indians, the flood's done most of the job for us!

Damm with your warning and Damm with you....You want all the heavy wieght countries in this region to form an alliance against then be it.....Its high time our govt should also take steps in forming Anti China Block....seiously i am totally pissed off with their
''I am the farting boss attitude''.....

Damm with your warning and Damm with you....You want all the heavy wieght countries to form an alliancee against then be it.....Its high time our govt should also take steps in forming Anti China Block....seiously i am totally pissed off with their
''I am the farting boss attitude''.....

They're better than you and they'll always be able to beat you

Yup, India is a poor man's China. We were just born better. We beat them in war, we put man into space first, we made nuke weapons first, we made ICBM first, we won far more gold medals, we hosted Olympics games and world expo, our economy bigger, our manufacturing bigger, our influence bigger, our weapons far more advanced, we have UN veto power, our women are better looking.

We just own the Indians in every way.

Ya like India is better then your country and we will always be able to beat you....But that doesn't means that India won't suffer any loss while fighting a war against your country....Don't forget almost all the countries in their region are pissed off with Chineese warning attitude and if all of us will gang up against this so called china then even god would not be able to save china......

Pakistan won in 1971. India has lost every war since 1947. You lost to us in 1962 and lost to Pakistan 3 times. Stop being delusional kid.
thanx for detailed explanation of what delusional is...:whistle:

We kicked bharti a$$, took some of those gutless indian soldiers as prisoners, fed some some decent dog food, and send them back to India. Why are indian soldiers so cowardly?

A Pakistani no matter how much he try can never get rid some words out of his mouth.:lol:
Nice going false flagger!!

A Pakistani no matter how much he try can never get rid some words out of his mouth.:lol:
Nice going false flagger!!

He was the shameless one who said today, that indian economy run on british aid :D

Do u need any more introduction who that person might be :D

Damn these Cheer leaders on one side they have no ground under their feet and they are cheer these pissed off Chinese warnings.

Fact is Chinese are on the loosing side when it comes to SCS, India's ONGC and Russia's GAZPROM are doing the exploration in blocks of which Vietnam has the permission to explore.
If China does anything against the UNCLOS which it is a signatory, It will be a big loss for its reputation and It will also allow Asia to form an anti China alliance which will consists India-Russia-Japan-Vietnam and other smaller countries.

The Issues in East sea and SCS are orchestrated by USA to bleed China.

Now Pakistanis who are cheering for China will realize this in the near future. Risk attacking India and Risk trade lanes of China in IOR :sniper:

Chinese and their warnings :blah:

He was the shameless one who said today, that indian economy run on british aid :D

Do u need any more introduction who that person might be :D

He is too stupid to even pretend to be a false flagger.I guess I've some idea who that might be.:lol:

Time to nuke Kashmir, if we can't have it, no one can. Then China can also nuke New Delhi :D

Back
Top Bottom