What's new

The endless ideological wars against China

. Without CPC, China would be, to the best, today's India or the Philippines.

You mean not like South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan or Singapore?:azn:

Please let me know when China's "Under Development" phase is over!:lazy:

With a GDP per capita equal to Albania, I doubt PRC's "uniqueness" is anything to envy.

Oh and add to that 78 million the 100 million killed in the Great Famine during the 1800's and the 40 million killed during the Taiping Rebellion. And these are their own people!

You can keep ranting and raving, but the fact is that China is the 2nd largest economy in this world.

Read this carefully:

Prior to the arrival of European invaders, the native population of North and South American was 100 million in 1492. The entire population of Europe at the time was 70 million. If colonists had not been able to take over lands that the Indians had already cleared and cultivated, and if the Indian population had not been devastated by disease, there might not have been any colonization at all.

By 1880, the Indian population was 250,000, a drop of 98 percent.

Healing Our World: Weekly Comment

From 1492 to 1880, there are 300+ years that people could have been doubled. This could mean Europeans killed more than 200 million native Indians, directly and indirectly.

Tell us your source of your reckless number of 40 million for Taiping riot. :tdown:

Fools don't know what China is. :lol:

Fools think China is either an occupied country like Japan, S Korea, or British colonist ruled city like HK. Or perhaps like another tiny city country Singapore, or island region Taiwan.:rofl:

What a joke! :woot:

Last edited:
Well, since you wish to continue talking about who has killed more, the Chinese or white people (both who have murdered plenty) let me continue with China.

36,000,000 An Shi Rebellion
25,000,000 Qing destruction of Ming Empire
12,000,000 Dungan revolt
7,000,000 Yellow Turban Rebellion

And the Taiping REBELLION (not a riot, riots don't last 14 years) figures were given to me from my Chinese History Professor, Dr. Yao-shen Fan, so those numbers might be disputed.

Either way, there's your figures for the 99th largest economy in the world (according to GDP per capita)

Well, since you wish to continue talking about who has killed more, the Chinese or white people (both who have murdered plenty) let me continue with China.

12,000,000 Dungan revolt

And the Taiping REBELLION (not a riot, riots don't last 14 years) figures were given to me from my Chinese History Professor, Dr. Yao-shen Fan, so those numbers might be disputed.

Either way, there's your figures for the 99th largest economy in the world (according to GDP per capita)

:lol:

So according to your funny logic, CPC is responsible for all these killings? :rofl:

Frankly, I never see a fool like that. :hitwall:

China is occupied by the CCP except for the Republic's base in Taiwan. Nothing says "China" like Karl Marx!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

everything just has happened an order of magnitude bigger than anywhere else in china historically. this goes for civil wars too.

the numbers really are jaw dropping.

You're talking BS, how can you compare a city like Hong Kong to an entire country. Have you even been to Hong Kong?

And if you have such a problem with China, then please tell your country to stop begging us for money to solve their debt problems.

Well, it seems "Captain America" has returned to the forum. :azn:

12,000,000 Dungan revolt

Your logic is ridiculous, every country has the civil war, including U.S, a large number of deaths, so other countries can exert pressure? U.S is now willing to? Killings, injuries, looting, Americans masochist? In addition to the examples you have the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom for hundreds of years, you mean the West is still an ancient barbarian after entering the modern era? The background is Taiping, China suffered colonization by the West. Chinese people in deep suffering, which is a resistance movement.

Last edited:
Also, there are large numbers of people died because of famine, the Great Leap Forward in China, but this figure is uncertain, even if the official figure is 4,000 million, but is still suspected to have been exaggerated. 8500? It is not surprising that Americans have a good few numbers, here. 6000,7000,8500,9000, what?

Well in the 60 years that the CCP has been in power, over 80 million people have been killed, if you multiply that by the amount of years the Europeans invaded the Americas (1492) that would mean the CCP would have killed almost SEVEN HUNDRED MILLION people!

Well in the 60 years that the CCP has been in power, over 80 million people have been killed, if you multiply that by the amount of years the Europeans invaded the Americas (1492) that would mean the CCP would have killed almost SEVEN HUNDRED MILLION people!

Any data, non-Western, neutral source?

Back
Top Bottom