What's new

The endless ideological wars against China

It was acknowledged that several errors were made, the great leap forward is one example of that.

Deng Xiaoping for example said that "Chairman Mao was 30% wrong" in a reference to those mistakes.

History lessons in China are not conducted in some alternate dimension you know. :azn:

Deng Xiaoping isn't going to completely tear down the exhaulted leader of the PRC, even if in Chinese eyes he's viewed as a "reformist"

I thought Google was in an unholy alliance with the US :taz:

yeah, the US realized that lying like that was pretty damn stupid so they didn't put it on. don't you have some floors to sweep or lawns to mow? and pick up your sister from the ghetto blacks.

In fact you look at the description of India for 1962, you will know.

whats that supposed to mean. i know what we're indian kids are taught about 1962 and i know its the wrong version of history.

i just want to know what you're taught about your history.

In fact you look at the description of India for 1962, you will know.

I don't know about the rest of you... but I was never taught about the 1962 war in school. Nor did I ever hear anyone talk about it, and I have lived in China all my life.

I only found out about the 1962 war when I came onto this forum.

whats that supposed to mean. i know what we're indian kids are taught about 1962 and i know its the wrong version of history.

i just want to know what you're taught about your history.

Do not misunderstand, I mean, this is a politically correct.

Exactly right, it's just typical racism.

They assume that because you are Chinese, if you don't agree with them, you must be brainwashed.

Not one of them has managed to explain to me how I, born and bred in Hong Kong, was somehow "brainwashed" into supporting the CCP.
Nationalism is a scary thing, to answer your question. Besides, everyone knows that the PRC promotes "the racial superiority" of China.

Of the 20 years I have lived in the United States, I have not once experience an act of racism.

yeah, the US realized that lying like that was pretty damn stupid so they didn't put it on. don't you have some floors to sweep or lawns to mow? and pick up your sister from the ghetto blacks.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Chinese racism at it's best!!!

Nationalism is a scary thing, to answer your question. Besides, everyone knows that the PRC promotes "the racial superiority" of China.

Of the 20 years I have lived in the United States, I have not once experience an act of racism.

Haha ok, when your white masters let you move up from lawn mowing to mopping floors and your sisters get tired of being the plaything for ghetto blacks let me know. Maybe you'll get tired before then and start doing drugs like so many other latins.

You do not speak, you may not be more exposed to an idiot.

Haha ok, when your white masters let you move up from lawn mowing to mopping floors and your sisters get tired of being the plaything for ghetto blacks let me know. Maybe you'll get tired before then and start doing drugs like so many other latins.

放松 buddy... everyone can see that xifaur is just one of those dumb trolls that appears every so often on this forum, who just talks BS.

It's not worth getting angry over a troll like that.

So chinese are racist against, Japanese, Koreans, Hindus, Whites, Jews AND Hispanics? LOL So where is this "benevolent master" China plans on becoming?

I hope for peace in the world that the PRC is destroyed and Tibet, East Turkestan (the so called Xin Jiang region) and Taiwan are given independence!

Who said anything about India? I respect Koreans and Indians far more than hispanics since they have some sort of industry beyond exporting people, drugs and violence.

So chinese are racist against, Japanese, Koreans, Hindus, Whites, Jews AND Hispanics? LOL So where is this "benevolent master" China plans on becoming?

I hope for peace in the world that the PRC is destroyed and Tibet, East Turkestan (the so called Xin Jiang region) and Taiwan are given independence!

Already know, you just repeat the intention of U.S. What's new for your failure?

Back
Top Bottom