What's new

The Coming American Civil War -- Igor Panarin

in fact, I think soon all the super rich people of US would think to move to those economies who are stable and are not willing to take their money on the name of tax, just to feed its one third population based on Welfare like in case of US.:wave:

US will either have to learn by itself or their high earning people will teach its government in their own way by renouncing their citizenship to get rid of that type of country like US, who just want to punish 'successful' people by taking money from their pockets by taxes to feed its shiits population living on Welfare :tdown:

So why is it that the rich Chinese are trying to go to USA and Canada in increasing numbers?

China's Super-Rich Buy a Better Life Abroad - Businessweek

Plan B for China's Wealthy: Moving to the U.S., Europe - WSJ.com

More Wealthy Chinese Said to Seek Investor Visas - WSJ.com

China’s rich head for the exit | beyondbrics

Lol, let's keep our fingers crossed.
We are not Pakistan to be dismembered by our neighbors!

Just as there is no shortage of US and israeli experts predicting the disintegration of nations opposed to their hegemony the same is true in Russia I suppose. Just as the israelis and their amercan stooges are planning so many things, others are planning too! What goes around comes around!
I thought Bangladeshi were too busy treading water to plan anything.

I do not think it is nonsense at all.

Historically, there has never been one empire that has not broken down later. There will be no exception this time either.

After broken down, the issue is that whether it has the ability to regroup back into its original shape.
You live here and believe this? Parents must not let you out of thew basement much.

I thought Bangladeshi were too busy treading water to plan anything.

That's not surprising. The whole world knows that US citizens are mostly politically ignorant and unaware of the outside world. They consume whatever tripe is fed to them by their Jewish controlled media.

I am very aware of the outside world...which is why I know Bangladesh is under water a good portion of the year.

Its not about the present day situation that america is gonna lose influence but about the future..America has already losed the future in education and employment. The economy can be saved in the short term but not in the long term. I mean lookbat Present da High school kid compared to a Chinese student or an Indian student.

Are you praising Indian students' performances? I don't think international performance of Indian students deserve any such praise. Be more objective in your analysis. USA can (and should) disintegrate, but it can not be a semi failed anarchy like India that will replace it.

Africa has a greater chance of replacing USA than India does, based on some factors. There are more people without sanitation in India than in Africa.

That's not surprising. The whole world knows that US citizens are mostly politically ignorant and unaware of the outside world. They consume whatever tripe is fed to them by their Jewish controlled media.
That is one of the stupidest criticisms anyone can level at US and always ends up with eggs on his face. US businesses are all over. US NGOs are all over. US religious missionaries are all over. And last but not least, the US military is all over. No individual in that long list have the complete political picture of the world or of any place he/she visited. But everyone eventually returns home and their experiences are compiled in one way or another into a larger picture of the world. You think your Bangladesh have anything equivalent? The fact that you are not in BD and must rely on another country to make this ridiculous insult against US is not ironic to you?

^^ Lol, exactly. I have lived in Europe (born there..lived 9years..), been on extended stays to Asia, Africa (even spent a month in Antartica) Lived all over the US (fun when people who have never been here tell me what the US is like...not a state I haven't been in...lived north, south, east coast..west coast). Then I come here and some kid who has never left his village tells me I know nothing of the world.

Many don't realise being in the American military is a totally different experience than say...being in the Saudi military...where you seldom leave home.

^^ Lol, exactly. I have lived in Europe (born there..lived 9years..), been on extended stays to Asia, Africa (even spent a month in Antartica) Lived all over the US (fun when people who have never been here tell me what the US is like...not a state I haven't been in...lived north, south, east coast..west coast). Then I come here and some kid who has never left his village tells me I know nothing of the world.

Many don't realise being in the American military is a totally different experience than say...being in the Saudi military...where you seldom leave home.

I am on this forum, as it had been mandated ___________, however, if she sees the **** that goes on here, she'd shoot herself! :rofl:

That is one of the stupidest criticisms anyone can level at US and always ends up with eggs on his face. US businesses are all over. US NGOs are all over. US religious missionaries are all over. And last but not least, the US military is all over. No individual in that long list have the complete political picture of the world or of any place he/she visited. But everyone eventually returns home and their experiences are compiled in one way or another into a larger picture of the world. You think your Bangladesh have anything equivalent? The fact that you are not in BD and must rely on another country to make this ridiculous insult against US is not ironic to you?

1. No need to get testy over widely recognized facts.
American INTELLIGENCE Test- Try Not to Laugh/

Just an example.

2. All these US businesses, or NGOs are also mostly ignorant of the places they go to. For example, when Japanese volunteers work in Bangladesh, they learn Bangla (language), wear Bangladeshi dress (specially the Japanese women), and do not whine over things like lack of alcohol or other silly things. This is in stark contrast to Westerners in general or US citizens, in particular. The situation is the same all around the world for USA citizens.

3. Whether you talk of Bangladeshis or most other countries of the world, those citizens with enough formal education, travelling experience because of business, religious reasons, work, study, healthcare and so on, or those with friends, family and relations who live abroad, generally know a whole lot about the rest of the world. As there are an estimated 6-7 million Bangladeshi expatriates out of a total population of 150 million+, most Bangladeshis do know a lot more about some foreign country or the other in great detail, at the very least, by way of their friends, family, acquaintances and so on.

4. I am in BD at the moment, I have kept changing my location/country flags all this time at my will. Even if I were not in BD, it would not change the fact that I pointed out.

Can you read English? A portion of the year...that doesn't mean a specific year dumazz.

Post has been reported for the personal insult.

As for the original issue, maybe the whole idea flew past your head. For you to think Bangladesh is under water for "a portion of the year" when that has not happened in any recent year is a sign of ignorance. That's what I tried to hint at, but alas, Jewish media brainwashed 'intelligent USA citizen' could not figure out the value for '2+2'.

I am but a lowly American citizen...and I would pit my knowledge againt the greatest minds of Bangladesh...and am confident I would smoke them. Better yet...let's have a forum of Bangladeshi Nobel winners against American...and see who comes in on top. (You do have some...right? From those world-famous Bangladeshi Universities? Lol, I'm sure they will show us here stoopid Americans up) And Bangladesh isn't flooded by the monsoons every year? The world media has let me down.

if US is down it means the world will be ruled by crazy dictators like bashar, saddam and ghaddafi backed by Russian arms and training in dictatorship.

1. No need to get testy over widely recognized facts.
American INTELLIGENCE Test- Try Not to Laugh/

Just an example.

2. All these US businesses, or NGOs are also mostly ignorant of the places they go to. For example, when Japanese volunteers work in Bangladesh, they learn Bangla (language), wear Bangladeshi dress (specially the Japanese women), and do not whine over things like lack of alcohol or other silly things. This is in stark contrast to Westerners in general or US citizens, in particular. The situation is the same all around the world for USA citizens.

3. Whether you talk of Bangladeshis or most other countries of the world, those citizens with enough formal education, travelling experience because of business, religious reasons, work, study, healthcare and so on, or those with friends, family and relations who live abroad, generally know a whole lot about the rest of the world. As there are an estimated 6-7 million Bangladeshi expatriates out of a total population of 150 million+, most Bangladeshis do know a lot more about some foreign country or the other in great detail, at the very least, by way of their friends, family, acquaintances and so on.

4. I am in BD at the moment, I have kept changing my location/country flags all this time at my will. Even if I were not in BD, it would not change the fact that I pointed out.
Yeah...Try to apply the same 'methodology' to the average Bangladeshi and see what happens...:lol:...Heck, he/she may even know what a camera is.

Back
Top Bottom