What's new

Syed Zaid Hamid talking about the sacrifices of Pak Army,

stop thinking that he is paid by ISI, and even he is than he should be proud because he is working for ISI.

I dont support or defend this guy, but now im because ive seen so many indians talking rubbish against him.

Talking of rubbish..i am glad you liked something he is saying coz he himself talks only crap.Give me a link to even 1 of his video where he talks sense.(i mean to the whole world..not just muslims)

Secondly,i dont see a difference between religious fundamentalists and him..Be it Taliban,Hindu extremists or Zaid Hamid..all of them speak one language for me..and that language is violence.

Yes it makes you because only a coward and impotent can make peace with those who are killing our brohters and sisters and children on daily bases only the biggest coward on the face of the earth can make peace with them

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

That's fine, but why don't you Indians stop murdering Muslims?

If you do this it will lead to peace between our countries.

Our Country
Our Muslims
Our People

Heard of the word "Doosre k fate main taang adana"?

Tumne Duniya bhar ke Mussalmanon ka Theka liya hua hai ???

First go and put a stop to Muslims getting killed everyday in Pakistan thru Terrorist strikes, Bomb Blasts and drone strikes.. Then come and talk to us..

@Abhijit

More Muslims were killed in 2001 Riots than were killed in 10 years drone strikes in Pakistan. And don't even talk to me about how many are killed due to poverty in India

@Abhijit

More Muslims were killed in 2001 Riots than were killed in 10 years drone strikes in Pakistan. And don't even talk to me about how many are killed due to poverty in India

Dude.. Lets leave cases like road accidents, poverty, etc etc aside.. Lets come to violence related deaths and compare the Muslim deaths in India vs Muslim deaths in Pakistan in last 10 years.. Add up all the killings done by the likes of TTP, BLA.. Then add all the Shia and Ahmadiya killings done by religious extremists in Pakistan.. Then compare it with Muslims killed in similar cases in India, and yes, include Gujrat riots.. and for the sake of simplicity, lets use official figure in all the cases.. And you will know what I meant to say..

Why dont you Pakistanis stop murdering Muslims before preaching to others? Pakistan has killed more Muslims than the rest of the world combined. Here is a list of just the major killings:

- You have the Bangladesh massacre of a few million in 1971,
- You have the Balochistan killings and rape and kidnapping going on for the last few decades, going on even TODAY
- Shia vs Sunni target killings which are a weekly occurrence for the last decade, still an issue TODAY
- Ethnic cleansing of Mohajirs during the Jinnahpur fiasco
- Current Sindhi vs Pathan vs Mohajir issue in Sindh, still an issue TODAY
- Killings/discrimination against Ahmedis, still present today

How about you guys stop killing Muslims? The number of Muslims Pakistan has killed, it should be ashamed of calling itself an Islamic Republic. Even Israel + America has killed fewer Muslims than you Pakistanis.

And this list is just against Muslims in ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. Let me not even start a list on what Christians/Hindus/Sikhs have to go through in an Islamic country. We in India have pretty much admitted that any non-Muslims in Pakistan (if not already extinct) are going to be an extinct species soon anyways as their women are kidnapped and raped and forcefully converted.

Tumne Duniya bhar ke Mussalmanon ka Theka liya hua hai ???

First go and put a stop to Muslims getting killed everyday in Pakistan thru Terrorist strikes, Bomb Blasts and drone strikes.. Then come and talk to us..

Yeh maray lokh hain. Meh us jagaa say hun.

Why dont you Pakistanis stop murdering Muslims before preaching to others? Pakistan has killed more Muslims than the rest of the world combined. Here is a list of just the major killings:

- You have the Bangladesh massacre of a few million in 1971,
- You have the Balochistan killings and rape and kidnapping going on for the last few decades, going on even TODAY
- Shia vs Sunni target killings which are a weekly occurrence for the last decade, still an issue TODAY
- Ethnic cleansing of Mohajirs during the Jinnahpur fiasco
- Current Sindhi vs Pathan vs Mohajir issue in Sindh, still an issue TODAY
- Killings/discrimination against Ahmedis, still present today

How about you guys stop killing Muslims? The number of Muslims Pakistan has killed, it should be ashamed of calling itself an Islamic Republic. Even Israel + America has killed fewer Muslims than you Pakistanis.

And this list is just against Muslims in ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. Let me not even start a list on what Christians/Hindus/Sikhs have to go through in an Islamic country. We in India have pretty much admitted that any non-Muslims in Pakistan (if not already extinct) are going to be an extinct species soon anyways as their women are kidnapped and raped and forcefully converted.

LoL.

Busllshitting bharti, you are lucky I'm going out. I will pick the creepy crawler out of your behind when I get back.

Yeh maray lokh hain. Meh us jagaa say hun.

LoL.

Busllshitting bharti, you are lucky I'm going out. I will pick the creepy crawler out of your behind when I get back.

Nothing there was a lie. Stop killing Muslims first Pakistanis, then go around telling others...

Any eye for an eye will not make the world blind in fact it will make world more safe because only few people will dare do brutality and and will dare to attack people specially Muslims

120,000 Muslims killed in EAST Punjab during partition. 29,000-100,000 Muslims killed in Indian Kashmir. Then, 2,000 Muslis killed in Gujurat Riots. Don't even make me start on how many are killed by Hindus in Bihar, Maharshtra, Bengal etc...

120,000 Muslims killed in EAST Punjab during partition. 29,000-100,000 Muslims killed in Indian Kashmir. Then, 2,000 Muslis killed in Gujurat Riots. Don't even make me start on how many are killed by Hindus in Bihar, Maharshtra, Bengal etc...

:lol:

Compare it with 3 million killed by Pakistan in 1971 in east Pakistan.. which is more recent than the partition example..

Coming back to last 10 years.. Do you have the numbers you want to compare or do you just want to fart numbers pulled in from thin air...

ant btw, the figures in Gujrat riots were 790 muslims and 254 hindus killed..

Still way less than the 3 million Bangladeshi Muslims killed by Pakistani "Islam ka thekedar" Muslims :wave: I wont even go into all the hundreds of thousands of Muslims Pakistan has killed elsewhere.

And if you are going to bring up partition, how many Hindus/Sikhs/Christians were killed in Pakistan during 1947? Karachi was a Hindu majority city before 1947. How many Hindus are left there today? Lahore had so many Sikhs pre 1947, what happened to them?

Back
Top Bottom