What's new

Sri Lanka plans to grant working visa to Indians due to labour shortage

He is from my Home town.....................But he came there as a professor ..................

He may be a professor but came to work as teacher. Ironically he came to teach bible studies. :)

i dont think so.....colombos per capita is around 6000$

Well it was $6500 in 2011..So presumebaly it's higher now maybe around $8000..GDP per Capita that is

The GDP ppp(Purchasing power per capita) stood at $12,000(2011)..So ideally that should also be more..Given that Lankan economy grew at around 7%

In anycase western province of Sri Lanka has the highest recorded GDP per capita for any region in South Asia

Stop quoting me - I debunked all your countrymen on all the previous posts - and am off this stupid thread.

ha ha everyone could see how u were debunking...what did u debunk after all? that SL do not need Indian labourers cos that is the topic of the discussion. egoistic fool!

ha ha everyone could see how u were debunking...what did u debunk after all? that SL do not need Indian labourers cos that is the topic of the discussion. egoistic fool!

:lol: Can see the desperation in you Sinhali idiot, you want to prove that the bull sh!t is true after all even when I asked you to not quote me. For this article to be debunked we Indians need to hire Sri Lankan maids and servants in our houses do we?.

Could be. But SL is never a preferred desination for India low skilled workers.

the article doesnt say SL is the preferred destination and not even SLns here allege that. But SL was a preferred place for SI especially in 60s.

really...your government beg other countries, just like Pakistan sells land to Chinese giving away the pride to USA for cash...you're one of them and you talking about the poor Indians...not just Indians even you guys working in gulf
do the same...so don't bring it bla here

SO u dont have poor people in ur country? Then these illegal labourers are some shadowy indians having indian passports. what is more surprising is Indian gov accpet them back to india? Really is it that hard for u to digest this news? I wont compare Indian n Sln economy cos it is stupid to do that simply because India is a BIG country and SL a small country. The very thing u ppl try by comparing the two shows how u relieve ur pain. That is what is amusing not the news.

:lol: Can see the desperation in you Sinhali idiot, you want to prove that the bull sh!t is true after all even when I asked you to not quote me. For this article to be debunked we Indians need to hire Sri Lankan maids and servants in our houses do we?.

What a tool..Have'nt debunked anybody let alone construct a cohesive comment related to the subject than resort to abuse..This forum needs mature posters not some juvenile keyboard warriors who think that everything they see in bollywood is real or for that matter the crap they make in Madras in the case of this joker..The real world is vastly different bub..You truly live in an illusion..Lol

SO u dont have poor people in ur country? Then these illegal labourers are some shadowy indians having indian passports. what is more surprising is Indian gov accpet them back to india? Really is it that hard for u to digest this news? I wont compare Indian n Sln economy cos it is stupid to do that simply because India is a BIG country and SL a small country. The very thing u ppl try by comparing the two shows how u relieve ur pain. That is what is amusing not the news.

hey. smaller countries always tend to grow at a much faster rate. for eg, consider Taiwan, Hong Kong or Singapore. They are all chinese and started at the same time as PRC and yet China is far behind them in all prospects

What a tool..Have'nt debunked anybody let alone construct a cohesive comment related to the subject than resort to abuse..This forum needs mature posters not some juvenile keyboard warriors who think that everything they see in bollywood is real or for that matter the crap they make in Madras in the case of this joker..The real world is vastly different bub

:lol: Here comes one more in the long line of idiots from India's South - :fie: Kinda pity the South Indians for the cr@p they have to put up with as their neighbors.

DON"T QUOTE ME AGAIN - is that hard for these dumb@sses to understand? :hitwall:

:lol: Here comes one more in the long line of idiots from India's South - :fie: Kinda pity the South Indians for the cr@p they have to put up with as their neighbors.

DON"T QUOTE ME AGAIN - is that hard for these dumb@sses to understand? :hitwall:

This is a public forum..If you dont like us quoting you tough shyt..Now go along and have a roti..It'll calm you down

hey. smaller countries always tend to grow at a much faster rate. for eg, consider Taiwan, Hong Kong or Singapore. They are all chinese and started at the same time as PRC and yet China is far behind them in all prospects

Agreed smaller populations can have faster growth rates..But your examples are inaccurate..All those mentioned countries liberalised thier economies way before China did..China achived those standards in truly impressive surge..It's an anomaly..May be the socialst system helped in wealth distribution etc

why should i be desperate in a thread where indian labourers are seeked by the Lankan gov. :D
I dont have to prove it, u can verify it with the newspaper source or even with indian gov and high commision in SL, if ure so into it. However SLG trying to hire Indian labourers pretty much prove the case. After all if u got money come to SL and go to pettah or Ampara, to see for ur self (and dont forget to take ur passport cos they might arrest u :D)
No to debunk you can do the above, and ur logic is hilarious. How would Lankans working as maids in india (which is NOT and for ur knowledge indian women did work as maids until recently) debunk indian labourers working in SL? Seems like IQ is pretty much rare in ur part of india.

of course India has poor people....no one deny that.... but do you agree that Lankans go to gulf with visiting visas and look for a jobs there...? if you r pointing out that Indians coming to it country with visiting visa and finding jobs and so...first correct yourself, cause I know plenty of Lankans both in gulf and India searching for jobs with visiting visa

yes smaller countries do grow faster, but only if they are stable. SL was not stable after 71. We had 2 insurgencies, 1 civil war for 30 years, an army coup race riots unlike these countries. Both Taiwan and Hongkong are under chinese control and they are pretty much chinese with no race problem. Even Taiwan got independace recenlty like 96 and they had a pretty much good development. Singapore is a new country, actually a city state. It violates the rights of its citizens and pretty much run as a corporate where Lee Kwan Yu is the CEO. It is foolish to compare these countries with SL which has pretty much history and a comples racial structure.

you mean the Northies?
Some education for you, debunking means you make other's point invalid. But what u did was something else. To make it easy for u to understand this was what happened.
1. The article is abt indians coming to SL and stay here even if their visa expire and work here illegaly. Then SL gov arrest them and send to India.
2. SL gov then start hiring these illegal workers in a legitimate manner so that both countries can benefit. :)
Actually there is nothing to debunk here. It is in news and indian gov has NOT rejected it. SL gov has asked to hire them and still Ind gove has NOT rejected it.
The only ones who scream as if their tails are caught fire are the idiots here, becasue they seem to think this is humiliating to them :)
Actually there is nothing humiliating here, i would not have even commented on this thread, but after reading the comments of egoistic indian fools here I was forced to comment.
Then you say india pay more for a labourer (which is not) and india has a bigger GDP, auto industry, hub in IT and every crap. But honey none of these things debunk the initial claim, that indians illegally work here :) that is more like a childish attempt by a desperate soul :) Got it?

Back
Top Bottom