What's new

Sri Lanka plans to grant working visa to Indians due to labour shortage

damn, Sri lanka giving jobs to India :omghaha:

it is just supply and demand of job market. Many indians have come to work in SL for a long time, especially south indians. Abraham Kovoor the great rationalist of South asia immigrated to SL from India as a teacer to work in SL schools. Later he settled here becoming a SLn and won much fame here

it is just supply and demand of job market. Many indians have come to work in SL for a long time, especially south indians. Abraham Kovoor the great rationalist of South asia immigrated to SL from India as a teacer to work in SL schools. Later he settled here becoming a SLn and won much fame here
He is from my Home town.....................But he came there as a professor ..................

Enough dude, atleast Sri Lankans shouldn't abuse others people as black, it sounds very funny.

how do lankans abuse black ppl when they see themselves as black ? i knw why u coming up with this, Lankans are normaly fair skinned than ur bros in TN. but they dont see it as a plus point, at least the majority. in SL fair skin represents feminity while black is masculine. And this comming frm an indian is funny given the amount of skin whitening they use.

In the same way majority of Sri Lanka's GDP is in Colombo, Mumbai is our finacial definately it will have high GDP. dude no Indian will ever go to Sri Lanka, they can earn here or else the gulf countries where wages are very high.

If indian would never come to SL for work then why do we see many as street vendors and labourers here? there have been many arrests, of indian labourers who come here on tourist visa. It is true india has improved its economy while its neighbours have not achieved it at such a rate due to instability. But the fact remain that there is a backward and a very much less developed area in India than whole SL which is ready to send labourers overseas.

imagine this

first person: yaar i am going to a rich country to do labour job

second person: o really where exactly.

first person: sri lanka

second person: MUWAHAHAHAAHAH good joke

u dont go rich countries to do labour jobs, it is the semi developed agricultural societies that need labour. do indians go to US to work as labourers.

Comparing Colombo with Mumbai. :omghaha:

Then why is Sri Lanka's GDP is half of that of Mumbai with the same population. :hitwall::rofl:

Mumbai has surpassed Colombo as a commercial city due to the wrong economic policies of passed and current government. Actually the most laughable thing here is many indians started comparing India with SL once they got to know SL is going to hire Indian labourers. It is much like indians got hurt after their much elevated egoism was struck to bottom pit. India being geographycally larger (96 times of SL) should have a bigger economic activity and that is natural.
Again the funny thing is looking at how indians seek to satisfy their souls looking at economy of a country which is one quater of TN. That is the sad and humiliating part in it.

good joke...

hear is a cricketer from Tamil Nadu (Murali Vijay)...

26MPTB_VIJAY_19676f.jpg

hear is Sanath form Sri Lanka...

104380.1.jpg

before pointing at others see your face in mirror Mr. White Srilanka...!!!

by the way your four players are coming to play for Chennai Super king this IPL, so before commenting on us stop your players to come and beg for money form us...

SL has many white, black, and brown ppl in it. We have a rich gene pool. I guess SJ is a strong black man who made many indian ballers to retire early. we dont care how many whites u have in TN.
SL cricketers come to play because of their talent. That is why their franchisers pay them millions otherwise they could have picked a guy in chennai city centre. Similarly are those indians who work overseas begging money? You really need a good lesson on market economy.

1 Dollar is 54 Indian Rupees

1 Dollar is 127 Sri Lankan Rupees

In my home town Coimbatore the construction labor minimum wage per day is Indian Rs.550 will be Sri Lankan Rupee. 1,291 per day, now tell me will a labour from Tamil Nadu, Kerela, Karnataka, Andra will got to work in Sri Lanka...and as far as I know kerela is in sever shortage of labours...Also the pay scale must be even better in Metro cites such us Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad or Cochin in southern cites, and same with the northern part of India...

By the way Chennai is called the Detroit of Asia and the second largest exporter of IT products from India, and this Sri Lanakan kids are saying people form Tamil Nadu going to work in Lanka...

Lankans please show me one such Industry in Lanka which we don't have in India, that our labours are attracted to your country...

Below is a video you can see a Baren land turned in to a major IT center in few years...

Chennai Auto Industry...

Dont talk so childishly, i see ur ballon of ego was pinched by this, but the thing is how much of an industry u have in india the bottom line, is u have labourers who think working in SL even illegally is better than in ur metro cities. SL gov is simply giving them an opportunity to work here legaly at the request of Lankan companies. Got it. It doesnt matter whether u are the hub in IT, u have poor in TN who are willing to come here.

And comparing Indian and SLn industries is a lame attempt by indians who think they are humiliated by this news. Actually i dont see such a humiliation, it is just u guys have been not realising the truth in ur country. And also about auto industries, i dont see why SL should go for an auto industry. Small countries normally dont go for an auto industry simply becasue the return is much less, instead it is profitable to buy a foreign car espeically from Japan. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I never thought you guys will be so cheep to claim your own super stars in such bad manner to prove your stupid point as correct, now by your own saying I can assume all your below grates had some interracial marriage with a tamil somewhere in his blood line...!!!

Vass Half mix so a great bowler...

75080.jpg

Arjuna Ranathunga Half mix so a great captain...

arjuna_ranatunga.jpg

Arvinda Half mix so a great batsman...
pvw_20121001_1147_47650.jpg

Mahila Half mix so a great batsman...
Mahela-Jayawardene-.jpg

The list will go on except you batsman Atapattu...

But a full Tamil breed Muttiah Muralitharan so a Legend and I believe he is the highest wicket taker now...

muttiah_muralitharan.jpg

Friends my intention of posting the above message is not to prove any race supremacy, but to show how stupid the 16yoold comment is...dude don't abuse your heroes by mixing their lineage

I have to agree with u his comments are pretty stupid.

Cool it guys.. Already westners start working here in India :P

2ed8sgz.jpg

Clam down guys. There is nothing wrong in working in Sri Lanka. This will earn India valuable foreign exchange and an increase in GNP for India.

Actually indians have been working in SL from a very long time.

there are many begger and homeles people in sri lanka. they should give them jobs first

I dont think we have that much beggar and homeless ppl in SL. Nowadays u rarely see a beggar on the road.

there are many begger and homeles people in sri lanka. they should give them jobs first

May be this is the case ur labourers come here :D

Beggar earns Rs. one lakh a month The Daily Mirror (Colombo, Sri Lanka)

February 1, 2013 | Copyright
COPYRIGHT 2011
A woman engaged in begging and said to have earned over 100,000 rupees a month was arrested when she was begging on a train bound for Colombo from Negombo. While questioning the 62-year-old woman it was revealed that she earned over 3,000 rupees a day.

At the time of arrest she had around 1800 rupees in her possession which, according to an official of the Railways Department, was earned after an hour's begging.

It was also found that the woman, a mother of two, earned over 9,000 rupees a day on Poya days, at the …

There are lot many people from North working in TN. Surely Tamils don't need to go outside when they provide jobs even to North Indians

You THINK they need'nt come but the reality is they come even illegaly.

By Dailymirror.
The Indian Peace Keeping Forces (IPKF) had 80,000 troops at its peak. However, most of the time, the strength of the force remained around 70,000.

Right now thousands of Indians who use the visa on arrival facility to seek work here are employed in restaurants, industries, paddy fields and even at houses as domestic workers.

The newspaper said that they are leaving for Gulf and other countreis for better pay off hence the shortage so they aint coming back thefore the gap be filled with more cheap labour from neighbouring countries.

Nothing wrong in it. Sri Lanka has offered the visas and those who need jobs will do avail those who dont will not .
there is NOTHING to feel inferior and get agitated at Sri Lankan offer.

same here, i just cant understand why india feel humiliated at this bringing out data to compare Sl n India. What have they been thinking india is? They really need a reality check.

hahahahahaha how the discussion came to white and black skin .

by the way why Indians are feeling low over this news?

Back
Top Bottom