What's new

South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) is NOT an integral part of India

Think otherwise(means sensefull) and you will find some logic behind it too.
How a mediocre and semi developed country is able to forcefully occupy the land of all its neighbours??? Think for a bit........

By the same logic, how can people blame Chinese members for the actions of the government of China? After all the Chinese people are oppressed and have no say in how they are governed.

British said now McMahon line is a garbage, so AP's position is not defined. In fact, there never have any mutually recognized border demarcations there, even when the line was not officially trashed.
then why stop at AP .. almost entire NE India, sikkim etc are also part of China .. aren't they ? me think Taiwan is/was also part of china . so when are u guys going to reclaim it ... or its beyond the capacity of our paper dragons .

True, India is in charge of India, but AP is not a part of India.
tell that to indian citizens kliving in AP .. by the way tibbet should be a free country :)

What kind of retarded logic is that :confused: If we go by your logic the China should claim all the countries where the population has mongoloid features. Or England should claim all the anglo-saxon countries in the world. India should claim rest of the sub continent countries.
The world should be like that in my retarded mind.

By the same logic, how can people blame Chinese members for the actions of the government of China? After all the Chinese people are oppressed and have no say in how they are governed.
Ok then let us bash our governments together:devil:
We, the people choose the government(in India) so we are directly responsible for all deeds of our government.
How can you seperate yourself from your government??

Ok then let us bash our governments together:devil:
We, the people choose the government(in India) so we are directly responsible for all deeds of our government.
How can you seperate yourself from your government??

I am merely highlighting the difference in perception versus reality that you first brought up. Maybe neither of us are what the other thinks. This stands to reason we should learn more about each other.

So if the people in arunachal pradesh look like chinese them that state belongs to china:lol:
they even look like japanese...
And if that is your logic then we can claim all the land inhabitated by buddhist,coz buddhism originated here..
But we are not like chinese..

Arunachal Pradesh is not going anywhere..

China will not be able to take it using Political pressure or Military campaign..

Its time they stop claiming Arunachal..

Every now & then a new " shosha" is thrown up about some part of India not actually being ' integral". This thread forms another link in the chain.

The bottom line is that everywhere the tricolor flies is India & so shall it remain for posterity. Without it being openly evident democracy has brought each part of the nation into the mainstream.

Possession is two third of the law in any property dispute. India owns the land it possess & covets no more. It shall also never give up what it has.

Large nations with functioning democracies where ppl can air their views are bound to have divergent views. Such things may seem strange to those in smaller countries or those with authoritarian regimes but for India it is simply a part of the diversity which is the strength of the nation.

Every now & then a new " shosha" is thrown up about some part of India not actually being ' integral". This thread forms another link in the chain.

The bottom line is that everywhere the tricolor flies is India & so shall it remain for posterity. Without it being openly evident democracy has brought each part of the nation into the mainstream.

Possession is two third of the law in any property dispute. India owns the land it possess & covets no more. It shall also never give up what it has.

Large nations with functioning democracies where ppl can air their views are bound to have divergent views. Such things may seem strange to those in smaller countries or those with authoritarian regimes but for India it is simply a part of the diversity which is the strength of the nation.

Status quo is fine, but it just means the disputed status is going to stay and ToI will continue to print stories Chinese incursion every other day.

Ciao

You live in India with a chinese look like face?Sikkim or Nagaland or Assam or ...?
We chinese has no Indian look like citizen.

Previously below freezing said -
Indians are imperialist racist dictators just like the British

Its obvious who is the

imperialist

racist

dictators

here.

No, you are NOT like the British though.

Previously below freezing said -

Its obvious who is the

imperialist

racist

dictators

here.

No, you are NOT like the British though.
Imperialist,racist?No,these words are used to describe westerners in occasion they face a creature which in their mind is considered as a low class human race(even monkey).

Imperialist,racist?No,these words are used to describe westerners in occasion they face a creature which in their mind is considered as a low class human race(even monkey).

No, these words are used to describe what their meaning in english language conveys.

Whats in your mind, those noises do not suprecede the established english language.

I am merely highlighting the difference in perception versus reality that you first brought up. Maybe neither of us are what the other thinks. This stands to reason we should learn more about each other.
Let me tell you one thing its good to know each other but knowing each other doesn't warrant mutual trust and cooperation.
E.g Who other than us know pakistan and pakistanis better?
The basic thing I can tell you as an Indian citizen is that we are very much content with the land we posses. We dont want aksai chin or but the status quo(thats the easiset way for peace and harmony) but at the same time we wont tolerate any misadventure to break us.
In general chinese are most respected people next to russians in Indian public minds, a lot better than western countries.

Let me tell you one thing its good to know each other but knowing each other doesn't warrant mutual trust and cooperation.
E.g Who other than us know pakistan and pakistanis better?
The basic thing I can tell you as an Indian citizen is that we are very much content with the land we posses. We dont want aksai chin or but the status quo(thats the easiset way for peace and harmony) but at the same time we wont tolerate any misadventure to break us.
In general chinese are most respected people next to russians in Indian public minds, a lot better than western countries.

Well like I've said above, if you are content with AP then you must live with troop incursions and a disputed status.

ys frankly i think Arunachal belongs to the Tibet(as they call it south Tibet).

So bring forward Tibet,and let them claim it,unification,anyone

Back
Top Bottom