What's new

South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) is NOT an integral part of India

If you are against your former imperialism master, why do you stick to the McMahon line set by your former imperialism master?

BTW, Manchu is Chinese now. Is British Indian?

BTW again, Mongolia is an independent country if you are literate on this. It would be good perhaps to let ZN be an independent country. :lol:

They where not no Chinese when they took over Tibet and Mongolia...:agree:

India is an independent country and the modern borders are to be respected. ZN is A.P.?

You should have invaded Mongolia like you did with Tibet. Mongolia called themselves independent just like Tibet after Manchu rule was collapsing, why not invade know? Didnt you guys actually claim Mongolia as whole like Tibet in the beginning? Russians didnt like you coming to close to Russia?

And this line was between Tibetans when they were Independent like Mongolians, and with the British.. Then you guys invaded Tibet, and know your pissed.

British who were incharge in India, reached a mutual decision on India's behalf with Tibetan leaders who were in charge of Tibetan affairs at that time.

But now the Indian are in incharge in India ..so if you have any problems then go complain to your Tibetan leader or the British themselves, maybe ask them piece of British Territory as compensation. ;)

British said now McMahon line is a garbage, so AP's position is not defined. In fact, there never have any mutually recognized border demarcations there, even when the line was not officially trashed.

True, India is in charge of India, but AP is not a part of India.

Yes we've seen this, "we have it, come and take it haha" attitude before.

So what do you expect us to do. Agree with whatever you say and gift wrap AP to you.

On the same note, I could easily argue Tibet is illegally occupied by China. And that could go on for days.

Again I repeat, this is an useless thread.

If you are against your former imperialism master, why do you stick to the McMahon line set by your former imperialism master?

BTW, Manchu is Chinese now. Is British Indian?

BTW again, Mongolia is an independent country if you are literate on this. It would be good perhaps to let ZN be an independent country. :lol:

I thought America also gained "INDEPENDENCE" from "GREAT britain". Doesn't that make britain your imperial master as well? loool
No WHOLE mongolia isn't! :disagree: You americans live in your own little world! and think you guys can do whatever want in the world!

And btw ZN would be independent country as soon as you grant these states their independence.

List of active separatist movements in North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

btw just in case if you haven't opened the link. These are the states :- Alaska, Hawaii, Lakota sioux, Minnesota, New york city, Texas, Vermount and many others.

I thought America also gained "INDEPENDENCE" from "GREAT britain". Doesn't that make britain your imperial master as well? loool No WHOLE mongolia isn't! :disagree: You americans live in your own little world! and think you guys can do whatever want in the world!

And btw ZN would be independent country as soon as you grant these states their independence.

List of active separatist movements in North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

btw just in case if you haven't opened the link. These are the states :- Alaska, Hawaii, Lakota sioux, Minnesota, New york city, Texas, Vermount and many others.

Buddy, he is a Chinese living in America. Don't go by his flags.

So what do you expect us to do. Agree with whatever you say and gift wrap AP to you.

On the same note, I could easily argue Tibet is illegally occupied by China. And that could go on for days.

India can agree to negotiate. Then we can start by declaring a list of shared principles in the negotiation.

British said now McMahon line is a garbage, so AP's position is not defined. In fact, there never have any mutually recognized border demarcations there, even the line is not officially trashed.

True, India is in charge of India, but AP is not a part of India.

Does not matter what they say now..because they are not longer in charge of Indian affairs.

But what matters is what they did when they were incharge of Indian affairs.

As we are talking about the past, I hope by mutually you mean, between Tibetan and British and not British and Chinese?

I thought America also gained "INDEPENDENCE" from "GREAT britain". Doesn't that make britain your imperial master as well? loool No WHOLE mongolia isn't! :disagree: You americans live in your own little world! and think you guys can do whatever want in the world!

This guy is Chinese, and no state in USA wants to separate. Including Alaska buddy.

But i've gotta admit you guys do sound bit cocky with your new found economic and military strength!

What? You yourself admit that it is the Indian media that writes all the BS.

It's just a stupid indian media!! Just because it's free media they write any cr*p to sell!

So shouldn't your first statement apply to India instead?

India can agree to negotiate. Then we can start by declaring a list of shared principles in the negotiation.

Yes true. That's for heads of the state to decide. Opening a thread on this would only invite flame bait. People would take nationalistic stand.

In my own opinion, Chinese should have continued talks with Tibetan and British when the lines were demarcated. Its bloody damn tough to take land from any country in the 21st century let alone from large countries like India.

But I hope common sense prevail, India and China could resolve this peacefully.

What? You yourself admit that it is the Indian media that writes all the BS.

So shouldn't your first statement apply to India instead?

Yeah i DO ADMIT english india media[which is heavily influenced by west] does sometimes writes all cra*p. But the sad part is you never get to read good things about china in indian media in local languages cuz you can't read them. :\

They where not no Chinese when they took over Tibet and Mongolia...:agree:

India is an independent country and the modern borders are to be respected. ZN is A.P.?

You should have invaded Mongolia like you did with Tibet. Mongolia called themselves independent just like Tibet after Manchu rule was collapsing, why not invade know? Didnt you guys actually claim Mongolia as whole like Tibet in the beginning?

And this line was between Tibetans when they were Independent like Mongolia and with the British..

I thought my English should be good enough, but I still have problem understanding your first line.

Yes, ZN is Zang Nan when the Chinese call it, meaning South Tibet which Indians call it AP.

I guess ROC (Republic of China) is still claiming Mongolia. ROC is also claiming AP (ZN) as its integral part.

But PRC (People’s Republic of China) is not claiming Mongolia.

Do you prefer ROC or PRC?

Tibet has still been a part of China even after Qing collapsed. It did however have some independent intention. I saw some old Tibet passport but nobody used it and nobody had recognized it. Tibet never becomes actually independent. 17 Point Agreement Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia signed between Tibet local goverment and PRC central governemnt reaffirms that Tibet is part of PRC. UK also recognizes that. GOI also recognizes that.

Thus, AP is not an integral part of India. Is it?

I thought my English should be good enough, but I still have problem understanding your first line.

Yes, ZN is Zang Nan when the Chinese call it, meaning South Tibet which Indians call it AP.

I guess ROC (Republic of China) is still claiming Mongolia. ROC is also claiming AP (ZN) as its integral part.

But PRC (People’s Republic of China) is not claiming Mongolia.

Do you prefer ROC or PRC?

Tibet has still been a part of China even after Qing collapsed. It did however have some independent intention. I saw some old Tibet passport but nobody used it and nobody had recognized it. Tibet never becomes actually independent. 17 Point Agreement Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia signed between Tibet local goverment and PRC central governemnt reaffirms that Tibet is part of PRC. UK also recognizes that. GOI also recognizes that.

Thus, AP is not an integral part of India. Is it?

You did Invade Tibet to get Tibet. Or your "peaceful liberation". Tibetian government did consider itself independent like Mongolia. And if they didnt invade, you think Tibet would merge with China peacefully?

India does recognize your Tibet as a part of China, but never A.P. as China's.

To your first line, no I don't think AP should do whatever China (what I take for "you") says. I do think India and China should negotiate it out.

About Tibet, there is a 17 point Agreement between Tibet local government and PRC central government. So it is not an invasion/occupation per say. In fact, Tibet has never been independent since last many centuries.

But AP had never been under the rule of a country called India untill in last 50+ years.

Back
Top Bottom