What's new

South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) is NOT an integral part of India

Let me tell you one thing its good to know each other but knowing each other doesn't warrant mutual trust and cooperation.
E.g Who other than us know pakistan and pakistanis better?
The basic thing I can tell you as an Indian citizen is that we are very much content with the land we posses. We dont want aksai chin or but the status quo(thats the easiset way for peace and harmony) but at the same time we wont tolerate any misadventure to break us.
In general chinese are most respected people next to russians in Indian public minds, a lot better than western countries.

You don't want Aksai Chin?

Why then, does the Indian government claim it?

As for the other point, I believe that mutual understanding is certainly something that could be improved upon.

When two elephants live close to each other rumblings are bound to happen.

This need not be taken as a sign of conflict though most would like to.

As far as TOI is concerned they need to increase their circulation & what better way than scare mongering.

No, these words are used to describe what their meaning in english language conveys.

Whats in your mind, those noises do not suprecede the established english language.
Ok,then.Everyone has self identification related with race,country and they would all be called imperialism racist.
What I want to say is that Indian really a great nation and chinese has nothing to be proud of but only living generation after generation to see whether we could evolved real human race without Mongoloid appearance.

You don't want Aksai Chin?

Why then, does the Indian government claim it?

As for the other point, I believe that mutual understanding is certainly something that could be improved upon.

lol.Aksai chin belongs to india only..And arunachal pradesh also...We don't want tibet,and we don't have any interest in it..Just the people..
Even if china has tibet we don't care,but the people there should not be discriminted..
Aksai chin is claimed by india and we indian member won't open a new thread every day and discuss about...Live you guys do...
If you really want arunachal pradesh then come and get it,it's of no use opening a thread..

lol.Aksai chin belongs to india only..And arunachal pradesh also...We don't want tibet,and we don't have any interest in it..Just the people..
Even if china has tibet we don't care,but the people there should not be discriminted..
Aksai chin is claimed by india and we indian member won't open a new thread every day and discuss about...Live you guys do...
If you really want arunachal pradesh then come and get it,it's of no use opening a thread..
You get it?Show me or tell me someting about arunachal's natural beauty and please do not say I have no right to see and listen.

Yeah India was confident before 1962 as well.

We can take it if we want to. We choose to reason.

I don't think China wants a war but from an Indian magazine citing 'the Delhi-based Integrated Defence Staff (IDS)'....

China’s War Plan

Classified military documents on China’s strategy for a limited war against India confirm our worst fears: China can take Arunachal in 48 hours. And we are in no hurry to do anything about it.

You get it?Show me or tell me someting about arunachal's natural beauty and please do not say I have no right to see and listen.

Why don't you come visit Arunachal Pradesh and see its beauty for yourself. Since you and locals of Arunachal belong to the same human race you wont even need a visa.

For some reason Chinese think that only their claim on something is right and logical and the other parties claims are baseless.

If some chinese beleive that india is now also not ready as we were in 62. Then come and get it.
Don't yell..

Back
Top Bottom