What's new

Soon, India to have its own space shuttle

lets put Sonia Rahul Pratibha and every other corrupt CONgress politician on it and send them to mars :lol: only thing is they will stay and not come back

c'mon.. they polluted the planet earth enough.. you want them to pollute the whole galaxy? instead of global warming we may have start worrying about the galaxy warming then!!:lol:

Why can't people on this thread ever welcome good news of others? Every time news lf an Indian breakthrough comes out it is immediately followed by Pakistani members mentioning the "failed" LCA and Arjun projects (if you actually look into the context and nature of these projects you will see why they are delayed and, in fact, both aren't that late in relative terms). ISRO is a world class space agency- fact, it is one of the major space agencies after Russian, US, EU and China. And given India's future economy and growth predictions it should be no surprise especially as >35% of NASA's workforce are Indian! There is no need for Pakistanis to be upset at the news as no one, other than themselves, considers India and Pakistan as equals on any level- for valid reasons. If you were to stop comparing yourselves you would stop getting embarrassed and angered by India's success and compared yourselves more fairly to countries like Romania and Kazakstan (with similar GDP nominal figures as Pakistan).

India is a future "superpower" it is better you accept this so you can get on with sorting out your own serious issues. You don't see Mexico comparing themselves to US do you?

Why can't people on this thread ever welcome good news of others? Every time news lf an Indian breakthrough comes out it is immediately followed by Pakistani members mentioning the "failed" LCA and Arjun projects (if you actually look into the context and nature of these projects you will see why they are delayed and, in fact, both aren't that late in relative terms). ISRO is a world class space agency- fact, it is one of the major space agencies after Russian, US, EU and China. And given India's future economy and growth predictions it should be no surprise especially as >35% of NASA's workforce are Indian! There is no need for Pakistanis to be upset at the news as no one, other than themselves, considers India and Pakistan as equals on any level- for valid reasons. If you were to stop comparing yourselves you would stop getting embarrassed and angered by India's success and compared yourselves more fairly to countries like Romania and Kazakstan (with similar GDP nominal figures as Pakistan).

India is a future "superpower" it is better you accept this so you can get on with sorting out your own serious issues. You don't see Mexico comparing themselves to US do you?

I have no problems welcoming good news.
However, you grab every opportunity to glorify your own achievements and knock down Pakistan at any given point.

Why do you think we like to compare ourselves to your country? What fairytale are you living in?
Why in heavens name would I like to compare Pakistan to India?
What is it in your mind, that makes you think or even wonder that India is in any way or form "better" then Pakistan or us Pakistanis?

I think life standards in Romania and Kazachstan are way better then the life standards in India my dear friend.

Perhaps you need to take a look outside, check out some of the slums in India, don't give us that bull.
We don't need to compare ourselves to anyone, it's ambitious to have your own spaceshuttle. Whether it's wise considering hundreds of millions of Indians don't even have acces to primary life goods, is another story.

You talk as if you have achieved so much in life, but you're not impressing me or any other Pakistani with your wannabe superpower rhetoric.

Whether India becomes a superpower or not, we will continue to exist, and the bitter news is, your country won't be able to exert it's presence and "superpower" status on Pakistan, simply because we are no "Mexico" and you are nowhere near the "United States". :lol:

I like your comparison though, it confirms what mindset some of you Indians have.:disagree:

Why do we need a space shuttle? We have no plans to build our own space station nor do we need a space station. If the USSR and the USA with practically limitless resources at their disposal found the shuttle too rich for their taste, what gives us the impression that we can afford this?

Correct. Even i think we are going too ahead in this Space exploration thing. No need to spend billions when we have other problems which require urgent funds.

Correct. Even i think we are going too ahead in this Space exploration thing. No need to spend billions when we have other problems which require urgent funds.

Its not about space exploration only but gaining mastery in associated technologies.

Its not about space exploration only but gaining mastery in associated technologies.

What for ..? For measuring contest ..?
Just because we have some spare money, we should get into a rat race..

on this occasion,we should remember the residents of thumba.

thumba equatorial rocket launching station provided the basement for india's space operations.
the majority christian population of the area gave up their homes and church( St Mary Magadelene's Church) with out any problems for the sake of their country.the bishops house was later used as the main office and command centre and the a cattle shed was used as the research house.

with whom?these RLV is going to reduce the launch cost greatly its actually a money saver

Sorry, I don't think you will be able to understand.

Regards.

Same here..You wont be able to understand the harsh realities of unfortunate regions where farmers are commiting suicide on daily basis just for the lack of supporting fund..I guess a shiny space shuttle is more important than the few thousand lives...

with whom?these RLV is going to reduce the launch cost greatly its actually a money saver

I have utmost regards for ISRO and their achievements.. I only get uncomfortable when i see ISRO following NASA..
We are a country of freaking 1.3 Bil. people..We need more investments in their welfare .. I would very happily trade a space shuttle for another green revolution and joining of rivers project..

Its not about rat-race but about to prove to those so called 1st world country who think that technology and industry and money is their "baap ki jagir."
when british rule India, you had heard about cherchil's quote ''We rule India to make it civilize'', now these tech. and echonomy development had prove them its not the race of human that is superier but its the mind and thinking that does. So these tech. development are important and neccesary.

Its not about rat-race but about to prove to those so called 1st world country who think that technology and industry and money is their "baap ki jagir."
when british rule India, you had heard about cherchil's quote ''We rule India to make it civilize'', now these tech. and echonomy development had prove them its not the race of human that is superier but its the mind and thinking that does. So these tech. development are important and neccesary.

I am a staunch supporter of technology .. We are moving ahead in the ladder and thats a good sign..
But we should not start investing in the techs. we have very little/No use of..India does not need a space shuttle...

I am a staunch supporter of technology .. We are moving ahead in the ladder and thats a good sign..
But we should not start investing in the techs. we have very little/No use of..India does not need a space shuttle...

i really don't want my nation to be in the back seats of the global arena.
in the beginning also,we had poverty,illiteracy and wars in rate much higher than today's.
but now we have one of the best space agencies in the world,capable of conducting commercial launches.

yes brother,we do need a space shuttle for:

1.to send a vyomonaut to space
2.eventually conduct repairs to space stationsor satelites
3.land on moon
4.make our additions to the international space station
5.to make our own space station

we do have a lots of money.and yes,we do have farmers who suicide on a daily basis.
rather than discouraging and cut-shorting the funds and projects of a succesfull organisation,we should utilise our money more wisely,cutting unneccesary expenses or simply reducing corruption.we should multi-task.

Back
Top Bottom