What's new

Sikhs rally in London over 1984 India temple attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true. :tup:

They even re-elected the Congress party, after Congress thugs butchered thousands of unarmed Sikh men, women, and children.

Up until 2003, I regarded Indian democracy with really high value. I literally counter argued against folks who said bad things about Indian democracy.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

What has changed in between ?

India Fatalities :: South Asia Terrorism portal

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2011

See the difference. More Killed in Pakistan. If you compare size, then 14 Times more killed in Pakistan compare with India. There is difference between a Terrorist group. Any 2 person can start with a blog. What matter is what was result. :azn:

Indians killed from 1994-2005 (does NOT include casualties from left wing extremism):

Untitled-2.jpg

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/database/indiafatalities.htm

Pakistanis killed from 2003-2011:

Untitled2-2.jpg

Indians killed in North East India ONLY, & ONLY from left wing extremism from 2005-2011:

Untitled3.jpg

You are saying BLA & BLF is small, because TTP has created much greater havoc in the country than them otherwise till before OBL daily news came of some pipeline blasts or killings.And yes balochistan will have liitle impact coz its one of the least developed province of Pakistan.

Regarding the most dealiest movement in India's North East i.e the ULFA cadre. They just late last year dropped their demands for sovereignity.
ULFA makes End, But reasons are Alive
Forgive us ULFA to bomb blast victims families Lastupdate:- Thu, 26 May 2011 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

And who told you Naxal was a separatist movement, its not and never was.

I had mentioned in my post that Naxalism was not a separatist movement. Please refer to it again.

I had mentioned in my post that Naxalism was not a separatist movement. Please refer to it again.

Yes, you did not say that. But your post mentioned Naxals at par with other separatist movements. So, i just thought to make it clear. Anyways ULFA is dead and soon Naxals will also come to the table of GOI.:tup:

10 Korukonda maoists surrender - southindia - Andhra Pradesh - ibnlive

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...ouple-surrenders-maoist-camp-sabyasachi-panda

sikhs in india has moved on.
but sikhs living in canada or london are too far from their soil and infect has gone too far from reality too...

Yes, you did not say that. But your post mentioned Naxals at par with other separatist movements. So, i just thought to make it clear. Anyways ULFA is dead and soon Naxals will also come to the table of GOI.:tup:

10 Korukonda maoists surrender - southindia - Andhra Pradesh - ibnlive

Maoist couple surrenders in Puri - Times Of India

Follow this thread, there is almost an attack everyday from these groups:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...ist-threat-insurgency-news-discussion-44.html

lol.. a sikh apologizing to other sikhs for a mass killing of sikhs ordered by a non sikh.

No matter what the Indian says in his forum, I respect what MMS said in his apology. it makes him a better PM. He is sincere and honest. My kudos to MMS.

What happened to Sikhs should have never happened to any body else.

this is epic....
Sikhs in India arent fighting for khalistan ....but these Pakistanis , Chinese, Bangladeshi members ...duh...:hitwall::hitwall:

this is epic....
Sikhs in India arent fighting for khalistan ....but these Pakistanis , Chinese, Bangladeshi members ...duh...:hitwall::hitwall:

You can choose to be misinformed, but these are the following groups fighting for Khalistan today:

Babbar Khalsa International (BKI)
Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF)
International Sikh Youth Federation (ISYF)
Khalistan Commando Force (KCF)
All-India Sikh Students Federation (AISSF)
Bhindrawala Tigers Force of Khalistan (BTFK)
Khalistan Liberation Army (KLA)
Khalistan Liberation Front (KLF)
Khalistan Armed Force (KAF)
Dashmesh Regiment
Khalistan Liberation Organisation (KLO)
Khalistan National Army (KNA)

India - Terrorists Groups

Sikh is mainly present in Punjab and also some presence in Haryana, Delhi, Uttrakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh.

In Last Parliament election (2009), CONGRESS won with massive majority in all above mention states and UT. 26 Years Back, Congress was responsible and today Sikhs voted to Congress even when they have good option of BJP + Akali Dal. Even India's PM is Sikh. Planning Commission deputy chairman is Montek Singh Ahluwalia, another Sikh.

Today, Even All opposition parties in India raise such 26 year old issue to blame Congress, Still even Sikh don't consider congress as culprit now. It's long back dead story. Those who were involved in that movement, 90% are already dead and rest are not able to convince even 1% of sikh population also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom