What's new

‘Sikhs getting better treatment in Pakistan than India’

"As far as sikhs being better off in Pakistan than India is concerned, come talk when you have bunch of Indian Sikhs sitting in Pakistan demanding for asylum." - Bro, we all know what the truth is. So do they. But a drowning man clutches at each and every straw.
Ref - Abducted Sikhs Beheaded in Pakistan

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ment-pakistan-than-india-8.html#ixzz2ZwPhZ8VF

No it doesn't mean that, however what it does mean is that there is no institutionalized discrimination, like you have in Pakistan (no non muslim can be head of state or the army).

As far as racial discrimination or profiling is concerned, well Sikhs are not a different race, and they do not face any discrimination whatsoever. They are one of the richest and most educated group in India and at least 20% of the officers in the Indian Armed Forces are Sikhs, when they are only 1.47% of the total population! So much for discrimination. :disagree:

As far as sikhs being better off in Pakistan than India is concerned, come talk when you have bunch of Indian Sikhs sitting in Pakistan demanding for asylum.

Sikh refugees demand Indian citizenship - Oneindia News

I dont know what kind of treatment this thread is talking about , sikhs are not guests in india . This is there country ,so why give any treatment to them . And what treatment pakistan is giving them all of us know that .

What's next? Ahmadiyas getting better treatment in Pakistan? Pakistan is a hellhole for minorities.

Shia also got better treatment in Pakistan compare to rest of the world.

How about Baluchistan, Pakhtunistan:smitten:

Balochistan, and Pakhtunistn dreams are already accomplished

Us Pakistanis just want Khalistan, Kashmir, and Maoist to be independent of Indian hegemony

What's next? Ahmadiyas getting better treatment in Pakistan? Pakistan is a hellhole for minorities.

Yes, and India is a garden for them!!! LOL :rofl:

Us Pakistanis just want Khalistan, Kashmir, and Maoist to be independent of Indian hegemony

Khalistan, Kashmir ?? :lol::lol:

Your army is not capable to take any of these from India... already proved so many times :lol:

So you can only dream :cuckoo:

Or maybe the Jews. :lol:

Oops! I said the J word.

I wouldnt laugh at persecution of minorities considering Indian govt had TO BAN a word ;) because Indians were using it too much on you folk...
Might I remind you what the word is? :lol:

Shia also got better treatment in Pakistan compare to rest of the world.

Us Shia would rather go somewhere like Somalia than even touch Indian ground :lol:

Khalistan, Kashmir ?? :lol::lol:

Your army is not capable to take any of these from India... already proved so many times :lol:

So you can only dream :cuckoo:

Ok but our Army is well capable of kicking some Indian *** :nana:

Is this the reason we still hold j&K and you lost BD and Siachen???

Like we really care about that swampland which is going to be underwater in few years o that wasteland where not a single blade of grass grows! Is that your achievements Indians? :lol:

Yes, and India is a garden for them!!! LOL :rofl:

Its does not change reality with your wish. Khalistan is in grave & Maoists got hunted by Para military forces.

Its does not change reality with your wish. Khalistan is in grave & Maoists got hunted by Para military forces.

Pakhtunistan :-)lol:) doesnt exist and Balochistan has only 2 tribes that are rebel (Murre and Bugti) and even their tribal leaders are not...

I wouldnt laugh at persecution of minorities considering Indian govt had TO BAN a word ;) because Indians were using it too much on you folk...
Might I remind you what the word is? :lol:

Us Shia would rather go somewhere like Somalia than even touch Indian ground :lol:

Even we got idea of Shia-Sunni from your records of tolerance:lol:

Like we really care about that swampland which is going to be underwater in few years o that wasteland where not a single blade of grass grows! Is that your achievements Indians? :lol:

I can understand your condition... after loosing you need something to cover up.

This thread itself is a joke.... Pakistan is a hell hole for minority.

Back
Top Bottom