What's new

‘Sikhs getting better treatment in Pakistan than India’

THat is the problems with these peoples they will keep on saying a few hindu or sikh leaves is of their choice but put a lid on cause for what they are actually leaving. The whole thread is an example.

This thread is just to make their image good .... Otherwise world knows the reality of shia in Pakistan let forget others (christian, Hindu, Sikh).

This thread is just to make their image good .... Otherwise world knows the reality of shia in Pakistan let forget others (christian, Hindu, Sikh).

Actually it is like feel good syndrome "OUUUUU we treat sikhs better in pakistan then in india we are champions in minority safety"

A delegation of Akali Dal Maan (ADM) Monday called upon Hurriyat (G) Chairman Syed Ali Geelani at his Hyderpora residence. The delegation also called upon Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front Chairman Yaseen Malik and JKLF (H) Chairman Javaid Ahmad Mir at Kothi Bagh police station
Were they trying to comfort each other during this meet up :lol:

Sikhs given good treatment in Pakistan ? Well good for u

Sikhs given better treatment in Pakistan than India ? Well gentlemen who are u judge and what are ur basis for that brainfart ?

I know a simple fact that Sikhs aren't forced to pay Jaziya (whtever tht f!lthy term is) to practice their faith in India ? Can u say same about Pakistan ?

A Sikh entered Pak army and all people went bonkers saying " see how better they are treated" Da fuq ? Here Sikhs go on to be Prime Minister, Chief of Army, Head of Planning Commission , IG of Police, Sikh Regiment being one of the most decorated regiment of Indian army etc etc n wht not despite being less than 2% of this country's population ...so should we brag abt tht..lol

After reading above things, do someone still have guts to say same sh|t ?

You had to go back by 30 years!!!!!

REAL Epic fail.

go back by 30 years? clearly you're an idiot of the highest order because the news network that published the report was launched in 2006 and the report is from 2011, 3 years after the time when the Swat insurgency and COIN ops were taking place there - circa late 2008 (at a period when the security situation was at its worst)

so either you're trying to be a troll just for the sake of it or you're mentally challenged (or both)

or perhaps you were referring to 1984 -- in which case it very much still is applicable since Sikhs didnt even get an apology, the ones in india or the ones who ran off the Canada and are still engaged in Khalistani activity. More died at the destroyed golden temple than any collective number of sikhs in Pakistan so again:

STFU-WW2-4Words.jpg

The first few lines - incoherent rant. Does not deserve a reply.
I am not much interested about the ethnic strife/bonhomie inside your country so spare me the horror.

"1984 " - I am disturbed by 1984. If this present (anti Dharmic) Government remains, no justice will be done to the Tytlers. Hindu massacres in Noakhali, Deganga, Kolkata, Assam have also been forgotten by this Government.
"Sikhs got no apology" - I will not be satisfied with a meek - I am sorry. I want the Khangressi Criminals hanged. Besides India has apologized to every riot victim. But the real perpetrators are still free. Though now the noose is tightening.

This is the nation that was created by the Sikh people. When Hindus were butchered in trains the Sikhs protected them. The army is highly Sikh. They are more Indian than me. If you have so much love for your 'Khalistan', create one in your Punjab. In any case that is bigger and also the birthplace of Sikh Dharma. And how many legislators are Sikh in Punjab assembly? Ummmmm, errrrrr - hmmm. :no:

"More died at the destroyed golden temple than any collective number of sikhs in Pakistan" - the most ridiculous statement so far in this thread. Congrats. You made my day. There is a colony of Sikh refugees in Anantnag even, they escaped from Sialkot. So please lie elsewhere.

Jo Bole So Nihaal, Sat Sri Akaal - I can and do say this with pride. As for Golden Temple...Have you ever taken part in the cleaning of the tank in Amritsar. All people take part in it(except may be guys like you). Have you ever taken part in langar? Do you even know the Gurus of the Sikh people. If you did you would know - ke Guru kya hota hain.

Of course you won't go near that beautiful place. Remember? - Pakistan ka matlab kya hain? :blah:
One word for you - Bigot.
And oh yes, the Akal Takht was destroyed in 1984. Also I think you have forgotten about Lal Masjid. Partial amnesia eh?

The image uploaded is just a reflection of your mindset. I refuse to come down to your standards.
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ent-pakistan-than-india-11.html#ixzz2Zy7pvuMJ
go back by 30 years? clearly you're an idiot of the highest order because the news network that published the report was launched in 2006 and the report is from 2011, 3 years after the time when the Swat insurgency and COIN ops were taking place there - circa late 2008 (at a period when the security situation was at its worst)

so either you're trying to be a troll just for the sake of it or you're mentally challenged (or both)

or perhaps you were referring to 1984 -- in which case it very much still is applicable since Sikhs didnt even get an apology, the ones in india or the ones who ran off the Canada and are still engaged in Khalistani activity. More died at the destroyed golden temple than any collective number of sikhs in Pakistan so again:

STFU-WW2-4Words.jpg

Times will change hopefully. This week only a respectable ex-DGP of Indian police - GDP Mohammad Alam has been in focus for converting kids en masse.
Link

And please have some shame. If we feel safer in Pakistan then we would rush to live in your land. But we must be stupid. For some reason we still run to India.

I'm referring to Sikhs that are born in Pakistan and are PAKISTANI CITIZENS -- genius.

Hey retard we have had several shia heads of state,COAS etc.. there are several Pakistani shias on this forum... in including me and Abu Zulfiqar... but i guess u people are mentally challenged... u have proven it several times already.

The first few lines - incoherent rant. Does not deserve a reply.
I am not much interested about the ethnic strife/bonhomie inside your country so spare me the horror.

"1984 " - I am disturbed by 1984. If this present (anti Dharmic) Government remains, no justice will be done to the Tytlers. Hindu massacres in Noakhali, Deganga, Kolkata, Assam have also been forgotten by this Government.
"Sikhs got no apology" - I will not be satisfied with a meek - I am sorry. I want the Khangressi Criminals hanged. Besides India has apologized to every riot victim. But the real perpetrators are still free. Though now the noose is tightening.

This is the nation that was created by the Sikh people. When Hindus were butchered in trains the Sikhs protected them. The army is highly Sikh. They are more Indian than me. If you have so much love for your 'Khalistan', create one in your Punjab. In any case that is bigger and also the birthplace of Sikh Dharma. And how many legislators are Sikh in Punjab assembly? Ummmmm, errrrrr - hmmm. :no:

"More died at the destroyed golden temple than any collective number of sikhs in Pakistan" - the most ridiculous statement so far in this thread. Congrats. You made my day. There is a colony of Sikh refugees in Anantnag even, they escaped from Sialkot. So please lie elsewhere.

Jo Bole So Nihaal, Sat Sri Akaal - I can and do say this with pride. As for Golden Temple...Have you ever taken part in the cleaning of the tank in Amritsar. All people take part in it(except may be guys like you). Have you ever taken part in langar? Do you even know the Gurus of the Sikh people. If you did you would know - ke Guru kya hota hain.

Of course you won't go near that beautiful place. Remember? - Pakistan ka matlab kya hain? :blah:
One word for you - Bigot.
And oh yes, the Akal Takht was destroyed in 1984. Also I think you have forgotten about Lal Masjid. Partial amnesia eh?

The image uploaded is just a reflection of your mindset. I refuse to come down to your standards.
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ent-pakistan-than-india-11.html#ixzz2Zy7pvuMJ

for someone who forgot to take his mood-meds today i'm actually surprised that your wild diatribe here was actually somewhat readable and coherent --albeit emotional and ignoring many basic facts.

you also talk about butchering on trains when in fact it was the other way around - though i wont go into a communal debate, especially with some turd who has no idea what he's babbling about

coming from someone who hails from the only country in the world with a formal caste system...

I think @DESERT FIGHTER already addressed your garble satisfactorily

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey retard we have had several shia heads of state,COAS etc.. there are several Pakistani shias on this forum... in including me and Abu Zulfiqar... but i guess u people are mentally challenged... u have proven it several times already.

Ditto for the Sikhs in India, so can we give this thread a rest now?

"forgot to take his mood-meds" - Long distance diagnosis eh?
"Somewhat readable and coherent" - Sign up for a BBC English Comprehension Course. Might help.
"butchering on trains" - If you wish to live in a fairy tale world - Muslims were butchered in India and Sikhs and Hindus cma e to India as tourists but remained stranded due to Partition. If you wish to taste some (bitter truth) here it is.
for someone who forgot to take his mood-meds today i'm actually surprised that your wild diatribe here was actually somewhat readable and coherent --albeit emotional and ignoring many basic facts.

you also talk about butchering on trains when in fact it was the other way around - though i wont go into a communal debate, especially with some turd who has no idea what he's babbling about

coming from someone who hails from the only country in the world with a formal caste system...

I think @DESERT FIGHTER already addressed your garble satisfactorily

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto for the Sikhs in India, so can we give this thread a rest now?

Dude indian sikhs are none of my concern either.

"forgot to take his mood-meds" - Long distance diagnosis eh?
"Somewhat readable and coherent" - Sign up for a BBC English Comprehension Course. Might help.
"butchering on trains" - If you wish to live in a fairy tale world - Muslims were butchered in India and Sikhs and Hindus cma e to India as tourists but remained stranded due to Partition. If you wish to taste some (bitter truth) here it is.

Oh great... and i guess you were treatin muslims like guests during 47 right?

Back
Top Bottom