What's new

‘Sikhs getting better treatment in Pakistan than India’

So Obama is president of US, does that mean their is no racial discrimination/profiling against blacks in US? (if you have any doubts, watch his speech on Zimmerman case)

:lol: What a joke. India's PM and Army chief are both Sikh, yet Sikhs are somehow better off in Pakistan.

Okay sir we can buy purely chinese helis ... happy? also just for the sake of arguement.. can you tell us why they are selling Z-9s,MI series helis without french or russian approval? also let me tell you these the Z-9s have been indigenised by the chinese ... even their designs have been changed... the tech, systems etc are all chinese n not imported from foriegn countries.

Because they sell CBU not you manufacture them in Pakistan just like We manufacture Do-228 under licence of RUAG & sell to other countries but we can't give Do-228 licence to others.

When ...... any idea ? Let us know a bit early.

Why would you even ask this question, the persecution of Sikhs is well know throughout the world.

You have no idea what people do to Sikhs. They have to become PM or army chief. Once they even forced the position of president. Other lowly job like head of planning commission should not even be mentioned. There is so much mistreatment of Sikhs that Punjab become one of the most prosperous states.

]Let's ignore recent news about oppression of Sikhs in Pakistan for a moment. ...[/B]

Since Pakistan came in to existence it was ruled by PA and representation of Sikhs in PA would be a good indicator of good treatment to Sikhs.

We in India have a lot to boast bout including lots of Sikh dignitaries along with Sikh Regiment of IA as crown jewel of Sikhs participation of India's safety and wellbeing.

Well note that despite of usual rants and blabbering of Pakistani members there is a very high competition in Sikh regiment and thousands (more than what we need)of our Sikh brothers compete to join it.

Well you got all my ears to hear you. let me see what do you have / want to boast about!! You got my attention to show us why better treated Sikhs in Pakistan are not contributing but fleeing or dying?
@A1Kaid @Spring Onion @Umair Nawaz @salman108 @DESERT FIGHTER @Icewolf @Emmie you are debating on topic. It will be good to hear your POV

u mean in india.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Obama is president of US, does that mean their is no racial discrimination/profiling against blacks in US? (if you have any doubts, watch his speech on Zimmerman case)

No it doesn't mean that, however what it does mean is that there is no institutionalized discrimination, like you have in Pakistan (no non muslim can be head of state or the army).

As far as racial discrimination or profiling is concerned, well Sikhs are not a different race, and they do not face any discrimination whatsoever. They are one of the richest and most educated group in India and at least 20% of the officers in the Indian Armed Forces are Sikhs, when they are only 1.47% of the total population! So much for discrimination. :disagree:

As far as sikhs being better off in Pakistan than India is concerned, come talk when you have bunch of Indian Sikhs sitting in Pakistan demanding for asylum.

Sikh refugees demand Indian citizenship - Oneindia News

Who knows who you are, you can be anyone on the internet. If you really are a Sikh, then congratulations on surviving so many anti-Sikh massacres, if you ever feel endangered at the hands of extremist hindus, you can always take refuge in Pakistan.

Utter BS. I am a Sikh and proud to be an Indian. Don't wanna say anything else.

Who knows who you are, you can be anyone on the internet. If you really are a Sikh, then congratulations on surviving so many anti-Sikh massacres, if you ever feel endangered at the hands of extremist hindus, you can always take refuge in Pakistan.

Lol yes I dont need to prove who I am. I have been on this site for over 1 year now and I am a respected member. I won't ever take refuge in Pakistan. Thanks though.

Why would you even ask this question, the persecution of Sikhs is well know throughout the world.

You have no idea what people do to Sikhs. They have to become PM or army chief. Once they even forced the position of president. Other lowly job like head of planning commission should not even be mentioned. There is so much mistreatment of Sikhs that Punjab become one of the most prosperous states.

I am sorry, I didn't understand, what my quote has to do with your point ?

A major reason why Blacks are discriminated in the US is that they are not the natives of America (well neither are whites) and they were slaves once.

In contrast to that, Sikhs are the natives of this land and they would park their feet up the tush of anyone who would make the mistake of dictating them what to do and what not to.. :lol:

And you are still awake :) seems you are tossing in your bed with unease that too merely over a statement by a Sikh leader of the Sikh Organisation

Well I had a very good sleep on that joke.... slept tight from 11 pm to 7 am...... :)

:rofl:

WTF did I just read!!? :woot:

Khali-stanis who are happy there are most welcome to stay there itself.

No need to malign the name of read sardars of our country.

How about Baluchistan, Pakhtunistan:smitten:

Don't get them to hyperventilate.

J&K cost them Bangladesh.

Another attempt at helping the empty heads (khaali-stan), will end up costing them some other province. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom