What's new

‘Sikhs getting better treatment in Pakistan than India’

"country in the world with a formal caste system"
This coming from a country that is officially an Islamic state?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ent-pakistan-than-india-11.html#ixzz2ZyRBmA27
for someone who forgot to take his mood-meds today i'm actually surprised that your wild diatribe here was actually somewhat readable and coherent --albeit emotional and ignoring many basic facts.

you also talk about butchering on trains when in fact it was the other way around - though i wont go into a communal debate, especially with some turd who has no idea what he's babbling about

coming from someone who hails from the only country in the world with a formal caste system...

I think @DESERT FIGHTER already addressed your garble satisfactorily

"treatin muslims like guests during 47 right"
Did I ever say that?
I don't wish to indulge in any 'Holier than thou' idiocy. Riots happened and Hindus/Sikhs and Muslims killed each other. I don't see only one side of the story. But it happened.
Dude indian sikhs are none of my concern either.

Oh great... and i guess you were treatin muslims like guests during 47 right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon the Sikh dream of Khalistan will come true...

Are you mentally retarded? Why are you unnecessarily proviking others with your crap comments. Rather than saying these here, if you have any guts, try it and see how we deal with you. Speak less work more! :lol:

coming from someone who hails from the only country in the world with a formal caste system...

I think @DESERT FIGHTER already addressed your garble satisfactorily

Coming from someone where minority is not forced to leave country..... not tortured that people want asylum in India.

What will be biggest shame for you If your minority want to go to your biggest enemy ????

Hey retard we have had several shia heads of state,COAS etc.. there are several Pakistani shias on this forum... in including me and Abu Zulfiqar... but i guess u people are mentally challenged... u have proven it several times already.

Dnt post your mental condition here .... We all know you are biggest liar

Last edited by a moderator:
And we all know how much respect you show to them. Especially manmohani

That has got nothing to do with his religion, more to do with corruption and incompetency. Although me as a congress hater still have a lot of respect for Dr Manmohan Singh.

Its like saying you hate Zardari because he is a Shia.

0/10 for logic.

Coming from someone where minority is not forced to leave country..... not tortured that people want asylum in India.

What will be biggest shame for you If your minority want to go to your biggest enemy ????

Dnt post your mental condition here .... We all know your biggest liar

Ur behaviour is of a typical mentally challenged person... as for being a liar... as i said earlier " arguing with you is like playing chess with a pigeon"....

hahaha....Pakistanis are happy in themselves, They are true believers but the problem is they never ever believed good things,true things they only believes in lies

Such a mind boggling topic..... :blink:

Even Pakistanis are not getting any treatment worthy of a mention vis a vis basic human-rights..... so it makes me wonder, what kind of treatment is being vetted out to the Sikhs..... still more...... by such a comparison, India must be a much worse version of Syria under Bashar........ :devil:

With this false chest thumping thread ... when some one show reality then some people () start personal attack :cheesy:

India is home for sikh.. world knows that ..... Minority in India dnt want to leave India unlike Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom