What's new

Shoot down US drones, say Pakistani groups

Drone strikes by other countries are normally considered an act of war. Iran was arming and financing terrorists in Iraq that killed many US soldiers while US did NOTHING. If a US drones bombed an Iranian city, Iran would retaliate immediately. Pakistan has been pushed far enough. All kidding aside, the US won't dare retaliate if Pakistan striked one of the drones with anything except cutting aid.

Drone strikes by other countries are normally considered an act of war. Iran was arming and financing terrorists in Iraq that killed many US soldiers while US did NOTHING. If a US drones bombed an Iranian city, Iran would retaliate immediately. Pakistan has been pushed far enough. All kidding aside, the US won't dare retaliate if Pakistan striked one of the drones with anything except cutting aid.
Iranian airspace have been violated by US military assets many times.

Iran is not that intolerant as some want to believe.

Iran talks tough to maintain pressure on its potential enemies.

US can screw a nation royally in many ways. As for Iran, they are sanctioned to the hilt. They are even making harder to sell their oil.

Iranian airspace have been violated by US military assets many times.

Iran is not that intolerant as some want to believe.

Iran talks tough to maintain pressure on its potential enemies.
OK, then why no US drones dropped a single bomb on Iran?
Because they know that it will cause war. Why Pakistan is different?
Weak military? No, its mainly because of aid. IMO

Truthseer is new to trolling. In time, he will learn to be more subtle, and thus, more effective. Cut him some slack in the mean-time.
To say I am trolling is easy yet it is not so

To say I am trolling is easy yet it is not so

You are the very definition of a troll.

The definition of a troll is:
Someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Pretty much sums you up.

You are the very definition of a troll.

The definition of a troll is:
Someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Pretty much sums you up.
Inflammatory- Depends on your point of view
Extraneous- Irrelevant, it is not
Off topic- Same as above
Primary intent- You are not in my mind

But you are trolling. It's okay, you'll understand later in life.

*sigh*
Nope, I sincerely believe we should nuke India/Israel/Axis of Evil!

Just shoot down any intruder
We are followers of TIPU SULTAN
Who said
One day life of a lion is better than 1000 years of Jackal's life

Just shoot down any intruder
We are followers of TIPU SULTAN
Who said
One day life of a lion is better than 1000 years of Jackal's life
Exactly! These idiots won't understand though!

Pakistan is very late with this. How you mean doubting about to take it down or not?

1. USA killing innocent Pakistani people with it.
2. They are observing possible important areas of Pakistan.

Al-qaida Taliban is just a lie. Main target is Pakistan. I hope Pakistan wont tolerate this longer and shooting down that spy planes.

Back
Top Bottom