What's new

Shoot down US drones, say Pakistani groups

They should have nuked you in 71. The world would have been rid of a lot of illegal immigrants.
Our Bengali brothers are our brothers in faith. What happened in 71 was despicable from our side since Bhutto should have let army hand over the reigns instead of threatening to break legs

Just shoot down any intruder
We are followers of TIPU SULTAN
Who said
One day life of a lion is better than 1000 years of Jackal's life

I believe he lost, and Britain continued to hold onto India until 1945.

I believe he lost, and Britain continued to hold onto India until 1945.
So what? He fought, was brave and attacked his enemies, inflicted losses and eventually weakened British power

So what? He fought, was brave and attacked his enemies, inflicted losses and eventually weakened British power

No, Britain was weakened by two world wars. I was just pointing out plain bravado and lack of cunning often lead to an eventual loss.

The easiest way to stop drone attacks is to take back that part of your country you have leased to medieval terrorists back from them and establish sovereignty.

No need to nuke anyone, Pakistanis ceases to be a banana republic and innocent lives saved everywhere. Everybody wins.

No, Britain was weakened by two world wars. I was just pointing out plain bravado and lack of cunning often lead to an eventual loss.
It weakened British hold which led to Britain getting weaker. It created spirit of independence in the local populace or we would still be slaves like the Indians are

Our Bengali brothers are our brothers in faith. What happened in 71 was despicable from our side since Bhutto should have let army hand over the reigns instead of threatening to break legs

Even though im a bangladeshi i still support pakistan when it comes to the 71 war.Awami league didnt have the right to divide a country just because we spoke a different language.They didnt have the right to ask for independence.More than half of the bangali people who joined the mukti bahini heard that pakistan was forbiding bangla,where as the case was they were only trying to make urdu official language for better communication.Bhutto was justified in letting the army "break legs" in my opinion.

And yes,pakistanis and bangladeshis,we willl always be brothers in faith,in sha'Allah.Us bangladeshis have more affection for the pakistanis then india.

Even though im a bangladeshi i still support pakistan
That's why we're all brothers. We both realise we were wrong slightly and we both realise there were actual grievances. Ayub Khan really deprives the Bengalis of their rights which led to them becoming more pro-division.

It weakened British hold which led to Britain getting weaker. It created spirit of independence in the local populace or we would still be slaves like the Indians are

Height of Delusion. High time to buy History Books outside Pakistan. Tipu was killed in between 1798-1805. Didn't remember exactly. His death finishes the opposition from South India which actually strengthen Company Rule. It didn't created any spirit in populace. They were happy that he was killed as the company reinstiuated the original King from whom Haider Ali snatch thrown.

Tipu was the First Indian ruler to understand the Brithish threat and the one who develope the missile and use it in war. He was great but don't attach anything. And about slave thing YOU ARE A SLAVE OF PAST. Indians ARE NOT slaves like the fail ego and delusion boost like you. You are nothing just a day dreamer seeing all sort of things in air
Even though im a bangladeshi i still support pakistan when it comes to the 71 war.Awami league didnt have the right to divide a country just because we spoke a different language.They didnt have the right to ask for independence.More than half of the bangali people who joined the mukti bahini heard that pakistan was forbiding bangla,where as the case was they were only trying to make urdu official language for better communication.Bhutto was justified in letting the army "break legs" in my opinion.

And yes,pakistanis and bangladeshis,we willl always be brothers in faith,in sha'Allah.Us bangladeshis have more affection for the pakistanis then india.
Bangladesh was created due to the atrocities and not due to the language. Hope you are really from BD

Height of Delusion. High time to buy History Books outside Pakistan. Tipu was killed in between 1798-1805. Didn't remember exactly. His death finishes the opposition from South India which actually strengthen Company Rule. It didn't created any spirit in populace. They were happy that he was killed as the company reinstiuated the original King from whom Haider Ali snatch thrown.

Tipu was the First Indian ruler to understand the Brithish threat and the one who develope the missile and use it in war. He was great but don't attach anything
He inspired people, you don't give any credit to inspiration. Tipu is also indirectly responsible for our crushing victory in 1948 and 65

He inspired people, you don't give any credit to inspiration. Tipu is also indirectly responsible for our crushing victory in 1948 and 65
I edited the post for you. Read it again. You are a lost cause.
Get it right " you never win after Partition."
Any ways be happy in your world. Not gona disturb you

I edited the post for you. Read it again. You are a lost cause.
Get it right " you never win after Partition."
Any ways be happy in your world. Not gona disturb you
The fool doth think himself wise but the wise know otherwise

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom