What's new

Shoot down US drones, say Pakistani groups

Indian trolls, deserve nukung

73342366.jpg

_44664665_pakistan_afp_466.jpg

:guns::usflag:

Hey, guess what? Imran Khan has been saying this all along! I suggest you vote for him in the next elections.

lol ma samja yeh thread kisi indian ne banii ho ge
oh ... damm nice guesss :d

Bhartis like to hide in the shadows of the US and jeer at Pakistan. I have never seen more pathetic people in my life. :lol:

says the person who has been living out on money collected by begging to US of A ... :D

For how many years has your nation been begging?

Poorer than Africa.

Your country just recently got a little bit of money and already started to flaunt it around.

Such a cheap mentality Bhartis have.

Bhartis like to hide in the shadows of the US and jeer at Pakistan. I have never seen more pathetic people in my life. :lol:

Why??? don't you have a mirror ??? It's cheap buy it. Your wish will be granted on daily basis. :D

That was past buddy- now my country gives away money to other counties... on the other hand your country still begs all over the world and is a laughing stock around the world !!! :lol: Keep begging... :D

For how many years has your nation been begging?

Poorer than Africa.

Your country just recently got a little bit of money and already started to flaunt it around.

Such a cheap mentality Bhartis have.

I would love to see PAF shoot down the Drones. Let's see what they do. Best luck with everything :D really from heart

That was past buddy- now my country gives away money to other counties... on the other hand your country still begs all over the world and is a laughing stock around the world !!! :lol: Keep begging... :D

Ever heard of old money?

We are old money son. ;)

I guess you're a Zionist supporter, we should nuke them all and annihilate them, an honourable death
You talk about nukes as if they are like firecrackers?

Fundamentalist mindset like yours will one day result in undoing of Pakistan itself. Good thinking.

This is what a nuke does to those who survive the initial blast but get caught in the resulting firestorms afterwards:

nag4.jpg

Victim04.gif

Be prepared for this kind of fate or even worse in response too.

Unless Israel and India target Pakistan, their is no justification in targeting them. And targeting Israel with nuclear weapons means killing millions of innocent muslims too in the process. So also be prepared for going to hell after glorious death.

Rule of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH): "Strike only those who oppose you." (Al-Badr)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom