What's new

Shoot down US drones, say Pakistani groups

I kick my dog once.. it will growl, kick it twice..it will bark, kick it for the third time.. it will bite me back. Looks like Pakistan is still in the barking stage!! Will it ever bite back?

We're not dogs, when we respond, we'll nuke everyone and everything. It will all disappear, disappear into oblivion. We will win, we have to win, we must win. Losing is not an option here. After all, our enemies are only human,right?

We're not dogs, when we respond, we'll nuke everyone and everything. It will all disappear, disappear into oblivion. We will win, we have to win, we must win. Losing is not an option here. After all, our enemies are only human,right?

:blink: take it easy dude...

bhai aap to emotional ho gaye
drones ko shot karne ki baat chal rahi hai aur aap nuke pe aa gaye:blink:

Remembering the song by QUEEN.

Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place

We will we will nuke you
We will we will nuke you

Why this hot air? Shoot one and then talk...
Can not shoot one drone, and have audacity to talk rubbish like nuking India n Israel....
Since how many years these drones are dancing over Pakistan?
And what has Pakistan done?
Can not you guys be reasonable?

You guys got evicted from Kakrgil, yet no nukes from you?
And now this false bravado

Now.. that's what i mean when I say Pakistan is still in ''barking'' stage. I know it sounds harsh when I say that. But that's what the reality though. We hear all this rhetorics about ''sovereignty'', ''khud mukhtari'' & all that kinda glorious words. But when it comes to proving it to its people, pakistani leaders have always failed.

Doesn't matter as long as the Greater Good is obtained

Then nuke Israel and India along with Afghanistan and then sit back and get nuked ourselves before China conquers all :china:

OMG am I reading it right, dude please talk to your father, you need help. Wish you speedy recovery.

Sometimes from reading posts here and looking at global affairs, I think it is inevitable Pakistan will one day use it's nukes.

Sometimes from reading posts here and looking at global affairs, I think it is inevitable Pakistan will one day use it's nukes.
The destruction of humanity and the reign of China is inevitable

OMG am I reading it right, dude please talk to your father, you need help. Wish you speedy recovery.
We should triple nuke India

Now.. that's what i mean when I say Pakistan is still in ''barking'' stage. I know it sounds harsh when I say that. But that's what the reality though. We hear all this rhetorics about ''sovereignty'', ''khud mukhtari'' & all that kinda glorious words. But when it comes to proving it to its people, pakistani leaders have always failed.
When people are nuked, they won't even be able to bark

bhai aap to emotional ho gaye
drones ko shot karne ki baat chal rahi hai aur aap nuke pe aa gaye:blink:
We'll nuke everyone and shoot down drones if they don't stop

Exactly, if something did, we could at least nuke Israel and India before dying.
181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom