What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inshallah the soon to be Republic of Khalistan will have their rightful capital of Amritsar and Ludhiana included, and I hope the new republic also gets Chandigarh :) Besides, once Khalistan comes into being, we'll allow them to tour Lahore visa free :D

I know Allah will also not help you becoz he knows your evil intention & deeds.... Allah knew about your pakistani intention thats almighty did nt help u in KAAAAAsssssshhhhhmmmmmmmirrrrrrrr.................

Hmmm .... Thats funny..... Do we require visa to visit our own capital?

No of course not; Amritsar is all yours :rolleyes: But you would require visa to enter Pakistan, but we're nice enough to allow you to Lahore at least visa free :cheers:

They will indeed have this , but Lahore will its capital and so is nearly half of Pakistan Punjab . Refer to Sikhs for more information.

You are so evil...after creating Bangladesh and reduced pakistan to half its size you again what to do the same to this nice people. Shame on you !!

Shivsena is declining party .. They have no place apart from maharastra politics ..
I have full belief in patriotic punjabies ..they are one of the corner pillars of this country .. I am sure they will overcome petty issues..
They are the flagbearers of this country and will uphold the respect of our national flag like they always did ... I respect you guys

Fun fact- Pathankot( near gurdaspur) is the biggest military base in Asia.

- one of the killer of Indira Gandhi was from Gurdaspur...... Lol

I agree mate it is difficult but we must encourage dealing with minorities in all lands carefully. We are judged by the way we deal with the weakest in society

See who is talking about minor......ity isuues..........

With the kind of responses that we are seeing here it would appear that Indians have not had enough of splintering. well maybe that just is the best thing for the neighbourhood

You are so evil...after creating Bangladesh and reduced pakistan to half its size you again what to do the same to this nice people. Shame on you !!

If Pakistanis want to support Khalistan, they will get Khalisthan ..all of it including Lahore.

I have always heard that in any Army after the first rounds are fired, you are fighting for the person next to you..not the Army or Nation or for any Flag. Anyways I always go by Gen. Patton that you don't win by dying for your country, but by making the other guy die for his country. Thats simple common sense devoid of any emotion, may be thats why US is at the top of their game.
Oh I think you got what I wanted to say hypothetically :undecided:
But thanks anyway for the overly simplified explanation along with the heavy doses of practicality...really appreciated :D

Congress lost the election is Punjab...So definitely it will find reason to unsettle the GOV...These con** can go to any low..to get into the power....The entire episode is happening beacuse for that idiot MP S@@jAN Kumar...That guy is a killer and still then he is not punished by court....

It will be a long fight becoz whole congressi is behind them even MMS, I seriously doubt about his Shikihism yar..... I would say Sikh people need to take this opprtunity to book those all culprits instead delaying Balwant hanging.... Ask state gov. & centre gov to open all the cases & put on fast track courts & execute all who committed a crime in ma scare ........

sorry for being a newbie here, is shev sena like taliban or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom