What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SAD-BJP Govt should tread this issue very carefully. It can very well be a Con-gress game. One small mistake and they will pay for eternity just as Modi is now doing.

I dont think its Shiv Sena who has done this so called burning of turban...two reasons,

First, Sena does not have that much leverage in state like Punjab and that too against sikh…

Second, Sena is not an anti Sikh, in fact it helped Sikhs during their trouble time…
so its BS news…I would like to see any sources from print media..

Moreover, if it has ever really happened then it must have been done by goons of VHP or RSS..
Check the video's the slogan's sounded like Shiv Sena's.We have Shiv Sena and RSS wings....I have seen them protesting against Pakistan.

What do you mean by terror activities? The one we witness doesn't fall in the category?

Blasting bombs, gunning down innocents in railway stations etc.

Because they are not terrorists...they are just vandals...do you ban organizations in Pak for burning tires and all ?

I never knew you have a different definition for that.... What that happened in Punjab is like burning tires for you?

What do you mean by terror activities? The one we witness doesn't fall in the category?

:lol: this is symbolic protest...just like burning India, Israel, India etc...Flag.

Well I don't argue on terrorism part as you have seen it from very close. You have the better judgement.

No Fake..Khalisthan needs the original Lahore.

We'll give the Khalistanis free visas to not only Lahore, but the whole Lahore district if they "need" it that much ;) :lol:
Jivay Khalistan-Pakistan friendship...hell, even our country names mean exactly the same thing, in different languages :woot:

We'll give the Khalistanis free visas to not only Lahore, but the whole Lahore district if they "need" it that much ;) :lol:
Jivay Khalistan-Pakistan friendship...hell, even our country names mean exactly the same thing, in different languages :woot:

Dont worry once Khalistan is established with Lahore as capital, Lahoris will be given visa on arrival so that they dont face any hassles...

Problem here is that whenever a Pakistani types anything is considered as trolling...

Dont worry once Khalistan is established with Lahore as capital, Lahoris will be given visa on arrival so that they dont face any hassles...

Lahore a.k.a. Ludhiana yes, but I suggest Amritsar will be a better option. Ludhiana is too close to the Indian border.
Also I don't think Pakistanis will be too interested in Ludhiana or Amritsar, but thanks for the offer :)

Problem here is that whenever a Pakistani types anything is considered as trolling...

Now that is untrue. See, you typed something, but it is not trolling !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom