What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sukhbir Badal is the biggest chor himself .... do not expect anything from him

phir kyun elect kita.....

m not punjab but from hry..so dont know much..

but highways are quit developed and infrastructure too developing so i said so

Who cares? I don't get emotional at such gimmicks. If I see a Indian flag burning , I will try to put it out but is not going to jump over it 'Roja ' style.
I'm not talking about the burning but the significance of the cloth that can move masses , motivate soldiers freezing in snow and on border's.Don't tell me all those who died for the tri-colour were some kind Phycos who gave too much importance to a cloth coloured in a certain way.

P.S - For me both those pieces of cloth colured in a certain way are really important...the flag and the turban.

phir kyun elect kita.....

m not punjab but from hry..so dont know much..

but highways are quit developed and infrastructure too developing so i said so

The same reason we elect all our corrupt leaders....

lagda hai congress haar gayi punajb wich is kar ke panga khada kar re ne......

but yaar bjp+SAD should control these mumbai thugs
Shiv sena taan BJP de naal haigi BMC wich..fir aye ki ho reha hai??Meinu taan samjh ni aaundi..

Ki yaar...hun meinu raati neend ni aauni...ki hounda peya hai!

Nothing as such at the moment. Got a call from my friend , he said there is more police in the city then the total population (lol).
And also there is a very big army +bsf base in the city with about 5000 personals posted there........they can chip in on need.
I took lift once from their tank to my school.

:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
People need to cool down and think about it rationally. The incident just happened, whats good for all Indians(irrespective of religion, political alliance) is to sit down, wait for the facts and then with a cool head take a decision on how to go ahead with this development.

Give the police some time to make arrests and get to the bottom of the matter.

Shiv sena taan BJP de naal haigi BMC wich..fir aye ki ho reha hai??Meinu taan samjh ni aaundi..

ek gal hai...hun badal agle 5 saal jam ke maarey ga lokan di..

jiven congress nu vote deke dobara banaya;)

te unha ne beda garak karta center wich...so be ready for bang bang..

Here is chd mohali..we have enough police..more than people on road..

so every thing is quite here;)

Dude i apologize to u on behalf of some indians here...... like newton said human stupidity has no bounds....

Thanks mate I think we can learn from each other, sometimes they say if a child does something wrong the last people to realise are the parents. We can see where you are going wrong but cant see the wood for the trees in our own country and maybe the reverse is true as well for you guys

ek gal hai...hun badal agle 5 saal jam ke maarey ga lokan di..

jiven congress nu vote deke dobara banaya;)

te unha ne beda garak karta center wich...so be ready for bang bang..

Here is chd mohali..we have enough police..more than people on road..

so every thing is quite here;)
BJP taan Congress ikko gal hai...fark inna haiga:Ik chotta chor taan dooja vadda..
Chor chor mausere bhai

Why is it so hard to ban these religious organizations both sikhs and hindus?? until then the concept of India being secular is such a sham...what good is the PM being a sikh or president being a muslim if there is no protection for minorities be it sikhs,muslims,parsi ,christians

POLICE RESPONSE

[/url]

Shiv sena filled with idiotic people earlier they attacked Tamils in 1980's ,non-natives in 1990's ,recently Bihari's those people are Hindus but they attacked so those incidents are nothing to do with religion. If Shiv sena burning Sikh turban means just ignore those stupids, don't bring minorities issue here.

Upar ton pakistanis ne ithey gaa pata....pata ni kyun interst hai inha nu punajb wich..

na 3 wich na 13 wich:lol:

Assi twade vade para va...punjab da vada hisa te sade kol e jinhon assa sanbhal k rakhia hai twada hisa te anna hinduan ne pela i tin hisain vich vand dita e....assi te fair vi twada hi changa chane aa:smitten:

SHIV SENA RSS BURN TURBANS IN PANJAB - BHAI BALWANT SINGH RAJOANA

2 people died in the clashes

SIKHS KILLED IN GURDASPUR BY SHIV SENA - BHAI BALWANT SINGH RAJOANA

How many times Sikhs have to go through this????
1. No justice for 1984
2. No justice for attack on golden temple

What amazes me are the people who defend police and Govt officials when these guys are known to be the biggest criminals in the world when it comes to corruption,murder etc

29 03 2012 rajoana hanging stay violence in gurdaspur one killed - YouTube

Plz I request all of you not to colorize it hindu vs Sikh yar... Every Indian feeling sad because one part of this land is on boiling..... Loss of life is worst in any cases like this either hindu, sikh, muslim........ I want to request plz refrain making it Communal kind.... if he was a sikh he was indian first ......RIP to his soul.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom