What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't the GoI just ban this radical organization Shiv Sina? Everyday they create a new mess.

Why don't the GoI just ban this radical organization Shiv Sina? Everyday they create a new mess.

They are a registered political party with huge power base in Maharashtra and MPs in parliament..thats why?

They are not involved in terror activities inside and outside 0f india. There is no basis of banning them, india is a democracy and everyone has freedom of speech. They just involve in symbolic protest...nothing substantial.

Because they are not terrorists...they are just vandals...do you ban organizations in Pak for burning tires and all ?

^^they are smart enough not to cross the line but always touching the line to remain in headlines

I dont think its Shiv Sena who has done this so called burning of turban...two reasons,

First, Sena does not have that much leverage in state like Punjab and that too against sikh…

Second, Sena is not an anti Sikh, in fact it helped Sikhs during their trouble time…
so its BS news…I would like to see any sources from print media..

Moreover, if it has ever really happened then it must have been done by goons of VHP or RSS..

Fun fact- Pathankot( near gurdaspur) is the biggest military base in Asia.

- one of the killer of Indira Gandhi was from Gurdaspur...... Lol
Is there any difference between Cantonment and military bases in South Asian term's because the biggest cantonment in Asia is Bathinda Cantonment:P
Bathinda cantonment is the largest in Asia. Ammunition depot here is amongst the largest depots in India. In the 70's Ammunition depot was brought here due to its scarce population and the vast expanses of land.

Recipe for disaster: Unauthorised oil depots next to ammunition depot - Hindustan Times

what does our army do in these cases. i want an answer from the congress party where was army during 1984 and 2002?. main purpose of army is to protect the people of country from foreign attacks, but when enemies are internal then which law stops them?? army can crack these bastards down in less than 15mins. shoot 5 ppeople on both sides and no one will dare to come out of hole. how ******* hard it is?? but no one will do it why? because they loose support of hindus and power. shame on our impotent pm for whom power is above religion and security of ppl.

I am not agreed to bolded part.... First of all these bunch of idiots of both side are not Thekhdaar of our religion they r just creating problems in the name of religion thats it...... Mazhab nahi sikhata aapas me bair rkhana hindi hai hum hindostan hamara hamara..........Jai hind.........

@jd_in
on one side you want proof and other side you accuse some without proof ..you are no better than them

They are not involved in terror activities inside and outside 0f india. There is no basis of banning them, india is a democracy and everyone has freedom of speech. They just involve in symbolic protest...nothing substantial.

What do you mean by terror activities? The one we witness doesn't fall in the category?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom