What's new

Ship with banned sat phone intercepted, crew arrested

they either didnt had valid docs or were overstaying after haj .. ( muslims only ).. hardly makes a supporting arguement.. in stark contrast, saudis deported pakistani national who was wanted in India .. !! There is a massive difference between the two !

He was an indian national,kid... and part of indian mujahideen...epic fail.

abu jundal is indian.

abu jundal is indian as much as dawood is indian ;)

Another indian fool fed with bs by indian media..

Hope this SHUTS YOU UP.

huh ? read carefully.. link says he was directing that pakistani national Kasab from Karachi .. U guys also said kasab is indian before your own geo TV ripped apart that veil of lie !

He was an indian national,kid... and part of indian mujahideen...epic fail.

Yes, Abu Jundal is of Indian origin. He slipped into Paksitan via Colombo. Then he was adopted by the Pakistani Security Estt and given Pakistani ID Papers. He then moved to KSA thinking it to a safe haven. That is when he got 'fingered', and India made a formal request for his extradition. When that happened, Pakistan again presented documents in an attempt to prove him to be a Paksitani national and that he should be deported back to Paksitan.
The KSA accepted the Indian evidence (including DNA evidence) and shipped him back to India. Now he is custody in India; singing like a Canary and helping to put together the picture of the 'Karachi Project'.

I always wonder if there is a connection between Dawood and the lawlessness in Karachi. They are shooting themselves in the foot 'coz of their blind hate for India.

I always wonder if there is a connection between Dawood and the lawlessness in Karachi. They are shooting themselves in the foot 'coz of their blind hate for India.

IQ! (ie Interesting Question). He has some utility value in the internecine 'dishum-dishum' going on there.

Good to see all the investment India has made in such things coming into fruition.

As they say in the US, karma is a b**ch. A country that patronizes "strategic assets" to fight India, ends up being consumed by the "strategic assets" and their pernicious ideologies. A city that gives sanctuary to a notorious gangster (after he committed an act of terror against India), ends up being ravaged by internecine gang wars. Doesn't anybody see a pattern?

Stop making an issue out of everything. Just because the crew was using satellite phone doesn't mean they were up to some wrong doing.

Thuraya and Iridium are two companies that provide satellite communication, and if you or your family members have ever been on a sea going vessel would tell you how much of a benefit a satellite phone can bring when your ship to shore radios don't work.

My uncle routinely goes on Ships......Supertankers and they use satellite phones or satellite communication in general. Most ships today use some kind of satellite communication as direct ship to shore communication via Radio is unreliable.

Just because it's Thuraya and uses satellites, doesn't make it unsafe. Stupid Indian Journalism.

Stop making an issue out of everything. Just because the crew was using satellite phone doesn't mean they were up to some wrong doing.
Thuraya and Iridium are two companies that provide satellite communication, and if you or your family members have ever been on a sea going vessel would tell you how much of a benefit a satellite phone can bring when your ship to shore radios don't work.

My uncle routinely goes on Ships......Supertankers and they use satellite phones or satellite communication in general. Most ships today use some kind of satellite communication as direct ship to shore communication via Radio is unreliable.

Just because it's Thuraya and uses satellites, doesn't make it unsafe. Stupid Indian Journalism.

Whether they were doing something illegal or not depends on the law of the land, doesn't it? Thuraya phones are illegal in India since 2010. These people were within India's territorial jurisdiction, as the article states (12 kms). Therefore they were in violation of Indian law.

And from their subsequent behavior, it is obvious that they were fully aware of this. Why else would they throw the phones overboard when they saw the ICG approaching? Did they do so in a fit of rage because thee batteries ran out?

After that wonderful invention and launch of rape proof underwear by DRDO, indian government is now importing goats to satisfy it sick and pervert HINDUstani citizens.

Nice. Rape, bestiality are both banned topics, and capitalizing "hindu" (deliberately of course) also makes it a religious insult. Even a relatively minor news item like this can bring out the bigots, and demonstrate the workings of their minds. They see something about "goats", and guess where their minds immediately go? PDF is amazing, in how it can make some of its members reveal their secret fetishes.

Post reported btw.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom