What's new

"Shining India, Swaggering India" - Times of India

Huh? That's exactly what I'm doing u clown! I'm speaking for my motherland and the problems she is facing cos of your alien population flooding in here. I have only one motherland and she is Singapore, u better get that into your thick head really. Or do all u India people have a problem in understanding simple English?

u have made urself a clown....... deres a sayin in india about "dhobi ka............ common leave it iwill get banned.... :bunny:

Huh? That's exactly what I'm doing u clown! I'm speaking for my motherland and the problems she is facing cos of your alien population flooding in here. I have only one motherland and she is Singapore, u better get that into your thick head really. Or do all u India people have a problem in understanding simple English?

You have to understand where this person is coming from.. Singapore was earlier a British colony.. The INA also had a history there.. Then when they got independednt they wanted to join malaysia.. Malaysia refused
The father of modern Singapore Lee Yuan Kew did a visionary thing.. He incorporated his visions into socio-cultural and economic places.. Singapore.. like Hong =-Kong rose up as a trading giant Due to its stragttgic location it is a mjor trading nation.. But with rise of China and India Singapore is losing its significance..
I like Kew very much.. But his version of authoritartian rule does not work in India.. India is chaotic but vibrant.. and we are a democracy..
So unlike China or Singapore it will take some time for us to become a major economic power..
and then..
when it rises up..
we will find persons like Lim Peh praising India..
Right now he is acting just like a person trying to be competitive and relevant
Singapore does not have its own resources..
It even has to import drinking water
Singapore is a merit based society and competition os foierce..

So he has to stay relevant..
even if that means ridiculing Indiands and earning respect of Indian hating Chineses.. Singaporeans etc etc

Amaam da mavaney, nee sonna seri thaan. Yenakkenna? Nambanom na nambu, illai-na, velaiyai paarthuttu po.

Good enough?

The video you posted of Little India had all Tamils in it.. why??

I never had an encounter with Singaporeans before but the behavior of a few of you does prove a lot that's being said about racism in Singapore..

I did a search on singapore and the first few posts were about racism.. so now I understand what your problem really is..

my intention is not trolling but you got a point...i've a link for you..

negative news in the blogosphere tend to attract more attention from singaporean.

http://comm215.wetpaint.com/page/Singapore:+Cultural+Issues

Amaam da mavaney, nee sonna seri thaan. Yenakkenna? Nambanom na nambu, illai-na, velaiyai paarthuttu po.

Good enough?

Should I post a few lines in Swahili, Afrikaans and Ubangian and change my flags?

Ps: I respect your views and I am not denying that you might be the one you claim to be. At the same time, do respect others' opinions also. Fact is , I don't know what makes you(being a singaporean, may I clarify and not Chinese) hate India so much that in every other thread you spew so much hate

Roy, Singapore has become a racist $hithole so you will find many the|slander type people there.. They are racists towards Indians, Chinese, Malays and pretty much every one.. :lol:

There are racists everywhere eh. Its not all that bad in Singapore. But this guy is false flag you know who, don't you remember him arguing about Kashmir in some totally random thread? Yup only one nationality is obsessed enough to do that.

Lets not give this flase flagger any more attention. I have reported him, mod will sort him out.

Thanks for the link btw, shall have a geeze:enjoy:

Good enough?

That's google translate dude, that's not how Tamils write it.

No we don't come here to bash India, certainly not myself. But I've seen Indians taking the argument down to an all new low point as always just to hide the flaws in their system and a consequence, the people. I've seen it in the Pakistani and Chinese related threads too. Stop shifting all the blame guys.

So you think Singaporeans are flawless and its people are perfect ??

Can't you see how racist and demeaning you have become ?

When your ancestors came to Singapore I bet they forgot to carry couple of things from India..
humility, respect and tolerance for others !!!

This video below, describes the mind-set perfectly.

This is a video clip from a recent Indian movie, in which India apparently has a lot of "white servants" and "white beggars" all over the place. Pay special attention to 2:15 in the clip, in which there are several white American teenage girls begging on the streets of India, begging the rich Indians to give them a few rupees.

India In 2030 - YouTube

OMG This is the most Fuc***d up clip ive ever seen

2:27 look at ur right the girls are moping green grass :rofl:

it's high time that this forum should form a policy against false flaggers and multiple ids.

No we don't come here to bash India, certainly not myself. But I've seen Indians taking the argument down to an all new low point as always just to hide the flaws in their system and a consequence, the people. I've seen it in the Pakistani and Chinese related threads too. Stop shifting all the blame guys.

who the hell is hiding our problems...???

That article was written by an Indian in an Indian news paper and the OP is also an Indian....we dont hide our flaws...and certainly are not shameful our past, present or future....unlike certain people here.....

If u dont consider yourself an Indian,...we are all fine with that..but dont barge into the discussion and make stupid generalized statements and then say u know us because ur ethnicity is Indian/Tamil...because u r not..u r Singaporean who has a low self esteem and in need of desperate approval from Chinese...

could be an identity crisis ....u know like moms a tamilian and dads a Malays/Chinese ,cant fit anywhere ,wakes up everyday looks himself in the mirror n goes like WHY god WHY ....:lol: :lol:

@Loyus - Indian group dynamics at work, a few start trolling, one starts shouting, one finally thinks he grew a brain and tries making sense with nonsense. I've seen it all at work here with Indian teams assigned to handle a problem, and I'm seeing it on the thread. I'd just stick to talking to Pakistanis and Chinese, that experience is certainly alot better than what I'm having right now with Indians.

@jbond - Not all Tamils, that area the video was filmed has quite a few Tamil shops I believe and some money remittance area the guest Tamil workers use to send money. Other streets have other signs and languages. You might have also noticed some Chinese people in that video. Anyways, u guys have held me up here for too long. I'm gonna go read something else.

That's google translate dude, that's not how Tamils write it.

Its nothing offensive. He is saying :Yes my son ,wat you told is ryt? I am not bothering ,If you want u can believe or else do your business.

Back
Top Bottom