What's new

"Shining India, Swaggering India" - Times of India

Well whatever be the actual situation, with time you will see how India progress. No one knows the future. Its progress report will always be open and can be bound by Google / bing /baidu search.

Kids, Chinese people get English names because it's easier to do business that way with the Westerners. People butcher the native Chinese names, so it's easier to go by English names. It's easier to remember and pronounce for non-chinese.

It's got nothing to do with envy and everything to do with practicality and pragmatism. The Chinese are the most pragmatic in the world, as long as it doesn't come to Family or Territory.

You dumbasses just need to think. I know it's tough, but please try. You may even like thinking, for a change. It's not rocket science.

On the other hand, indians ought to shorten their name if they work in the US. No, people don't want to hear that your full name is Ramabalakrishnan RaheshmaheshShinapali Thadaparanan. Shorten it, or adopt an English name, for Gods sakes.

That is why they are trained for "spelling bees" almost since birth. Unbeatable
Or it is a good reason for their people to remain illiterate.

Most people will save the time, nuisance in pronounciation and everything by reducing the fogging loooong names to alphabets, "RRT" in the above instance.

Hahaha. They often exceed the width of a credit card. Bunch of losers!

Talking about Christianity in China, I am amazed there are so many churches in Shanghai alone:

Churches in Shanghai, Shanghai Christian and Catholic Churches

I posted a post but it got deleted I think.

I basically went to a random school's physics department and clicked on a list of students (SUNY Buffalo).

Not a single Chinese had a Western name.

However, an Indian had a Western name: "George" Deepu.

I basically went to a random school's physics department and clicked on a list of students (SUNY Buffalo).

This is how I met a Chinese from People's Republic of China.

Me: Hello!!! are you from China, what is your name?
Chinese guy: My name is Mike.
Me: Are you Christian.
Chinese guy: No No!!! I believe no God.
Me: What is real name in Chinese??
Chinese guy never answered.

Second Chinese.
Me:- hello!! Myself _____.
Chinese girl: hello, I am Linda.
Me:- You too believe in no God.
Chinese girl:- Yes.

After meeting so many atheist Chinese guys, I finally met someone.
Me: Hello, how are you?? I am ___.
Chinese guy: My name is willy.
Me:- what sort of band are you wearing.
Chinese guy:- I am Buddhist.

So, all the people I met from PRC were atheists except one.

Well, Chini Bhai, Christians keep English names like Muslim keep middle Eastern names, its all related to religion.

But incredible Chinese, their parents give them some proper Chinese names and they invent some new name for themselves to show themselves as American and it was hilarious when I saw Chinese trying to be blonde, I could not stop laughing when I saw a first Blonde Chinese in my life(little black hair was visible just over his scalp.) :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom