What's new

"Shining India, Swaggering India" - Times of India

A coworker of mine is also a Singaporean Tamil. His sister who is still in Singapore is having their kids learn Mandarin Chinese as it is becoming a popular language for Tamils there.

Not only mandarin, some of our local indian brothers can even communicate fluently in hokkien, cantonese and other type of dialects as well.

The world is too big and diverse, not all chinese are alike, the same goes for indians too.

no dude...he is not our countrymen.,...so we have nothing to feel shameful about(atleast not on the account of him)...
TAMILS are hardcore indian nationalists unlike him.........

no dude...he is not our countrymen.,...so we have nothing to feel shameful about(atleast not on the account of him)...
TAMILS are hardcore indian nationalists unlike him.........

No topic of interest can be discussed in a civil manner because of Chinese trolls, not sure why Mods letting this happen. Taking the issue to Administrators.

Please watch this video and read what is said before u start telling me I'm not Indian Singaporean. Any person who is Singaporean with ancestry from the subcontinent is an Indian Singaporean, and that includes the nations of the Republic of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Nepal too. NOT just the Republic of India. India to us is a huge geographic region, not a country, like Africa. An African American is called an African American because his ancestors came out of Africa. Same thing!

Singaporean Little India -

That's a friendly video, so watch it without worries and read what it says.

No u r not a Indian Singaporean...! U may have Tamil ancestry but u r in no way a Tamil or Indian for that matter...U are kid with self esteem problems...actually i have seen such people in my college days...when some kid goes to a college away from his hometown and finds himself with out friends, he tries to be 'cool' by degrading his hometown. He thinks that will bring him more friends...but the truth is he is loner...thats exactly what u r doing here...All the stories u have said at the beginning of this thread only shows u need the acceptance of Chinese members here...thats why we are seeing a lot @$$ kissing here by u...

And A CASE IN POINT

These guys are hated the world over....Even the recent news that many African countries hate Chinese show that Chinese are nothing but arrogant and racist minded people....We can discuss our problems among ourselves...Lets not degrade ourselves by listening to the cr@p spewed by Chinese here

Sorry to break your dreams. :D

According to the latest BBC Country Rating Polls, China is seen more positively worldwide than both the EU and the USA.

And ALL THREE are ranked much higher than India. :rofl:

Not only mandarin, some of our local indian brothers can even communicate fluently in hokkien, cantonese and other type of dialects as well.

The world is too big and diverse, not all chinese are alike, the same goes for indians too.

Well said, we have alot of cross-cultural influences in our country and that's unique. :tup:

Please watch this video and read what is said before u start telling me I'm not Indian Singaporean. Any person who is Singaporean with ancestry from the subcontinent is an Indian Singaporean, and that includes the nations of the Republic of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Nepal too. NOT just the Republic of India. India to us is a huge geographic region, not a country, like Africa. An African American is called an African American because his ancestors came out of Africa. Same thing!

Singaporean Little India -

That's a friendly video, so watch it without worries and read what it says.

my point is if u are an indian singaporean then u must be proud of ur ancestry...... why support the chinese trolls..

Lim Peh = Hokkien for 'your father'. It's part of 'Singlish' which is our localized dialect or pidgin of English. Don't know if I'm proud of being Tamil or not lmao, that never crossed my mind even once. Over here we are proud to be Singaporeans and that's it.

As to the other guy who said Indians are still getting visas, yes, but that number has been steadily dropping. I live here, I know the ground realities better than anyone.

We don't resist the Chinese like what u'd like to think or hope it is. There is some insecurity I admit, but Chinese immigrants stil project the image of being a hardworking and enterprising lot and hence, their presence is valued.

Very different from the Indians and the Pinoys. But anyway, thanks to you guys this thread has become a troll's paradise so let's go discuss something else.

Yeah, time to take cover, artillary bombardment is on the way now. Zao Ah! LOLOL..

my point is if u are an indian singaporean then u must be proud of ur ancestry...... why support the chinese trolls..

LMAO!! Just because my ancestors came out of the subcontinent, now I have to speak for the Republic of India and her screw ups, when in the first place that country never existed when my ancestors got here!?! No, get this straight, we respect our heritage and ancestry but we not blindly proud of it. What the heck is there to be proud of in ancestry anyway The only thing we are proud of is the fact that we helped our fellow Singaporean brothers build this country. Why on earth should I be proud of the Republic of India? British India was divided into two nations and Pakistanis inherited a part of the subcontinent too. So based on the fact that their origin was in the Indian Subcontinent too, why not ask them to speak for the RoIndia and be proud of it?

Why not tell and African American whose ancestors have been in the USA for over 2 centuries to be proud of his Somalian distant relatives in Africa?

Yeah, time to take cover, artillary bombardment is on the way now. Zao Ah! LOLOL..

Hahaha bro, these chaps damn funny lor! I've been checking the threads and not one single smart Indian ah neh in sight. Must replay Slumdog Millionaire liao!

No topic of interest can be discussed in a civil manner because of Chinese trolls, not sure why Mods letting this happen. Taking the issue to Administrators.

please..i'll highly appreciate it..for few days.some good thread became troll feast..Admin should look into this matter.

If that were true, u won't be coming here in planeloads! :blink:

Are you sure buddy you are Singaporean?
Half my family (though of Indian descent) have lived in Singapore for more than 100 years (Legacy of british empire). I have myself been to Singapore atleast 4 times. And let me tell you Singaporeans don't feel about us the way you are making it to be.
If you dont know, we Indians helped protect you guys along with the Brits from Japan.
Here, a little more education for you:

Singapore appoints Sikh as Army chief - The Times of India

The Singapore Army - News Archive - Singapore and Indian Artillery Fire Salvo

Joint Indian, Singapore air force training from Oct 14

India

Why you are believing ewhat an internet troll is tlling you? Read my previous post. Though majority singaporeans are han chinese, they don't hate India. It might be neutral feeling, but certainly not the hate shown by this false flagger.

LMAO!! Just because my ancestors came out of the subcontinent, now I have to speak for the Republic of India and her screw ups, when in the first place that country never existed when my ancestors got here!?! No, get this straight, we respect our heritage and ancestry but we not blindly proud of it. What the heck is there to be proud of in ancestry anyway The only thing we are proud of is the fact that we helped our fellow Singaporean brothers build this country. Why on earth should I be proud of the Republic of India? British India was divided into two nations and Pakistanis inherited a part of the subcontinent too. So based on the fact that their origin was in the Indian Subcontinent too, why not ask them to speak for the RoIndia and be proud of it?

Why not tell and African American whose ancestors have been in the USA for over 2 centuries to be proud of his Somalian distant relatives in Africa?

Hahaha bro, these chaps damn funny lor! I've been checking the threads and not one single smart Indian ah neh in sight. Must replay Slumdog Millionaire liao!

A Irish Aerican is proud of his Irish heritage.. same goes with German, Italian or French Americans.. And also African Americans..
But the amount of vitriol that you poured against Indian heritage is amazing.. You are a Singaporean who hates the culture that your ancestors belonged.. Nothing worng in that.. In the world of fierice competition and effort to stay relevant we all have to adopt new languages, cutoms and traditions.. Nothing worong in learning new things !!!
But there is everyhting wrong with hating, disrespecting culture..
india is not a gographical identity.. It is a cultural identity which were geograpicaly confined because of Himalayas in north and oceans in South.. We intermigled and adapted a lot of cultures too.. I am a Bengali but my ancestors came from South..
It is not your fault.
You are trying to stay relevant even if that means disrespecting others !!! Thank You

Because you Indians are insulting his country (Singapore). Just check any of jbond's posts to see what I mean.

The first insults came from him...why dont u go and check his posts....??

Oh why the hell iam arguing with a known racist whose only job is to degrade India and Indians...

m sorry to say but u have no self respect.......... anyday i or anyone will respect the chinese or pakistanis here coz they love and respect there motherland...... but u are a classic case.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom