What's new

"Shining India, Swaggering India" - Times of India

Hahaha bro, these chaps damn funny lor! I've been checking the threads and not one single smart Indian ah neh in sight. Must replay Slumdog Millionaire liao!

Got some lah, good one don't show up so easily one lah. Smart one would not want to associate with those ""Gong, Gong" one leh.

OK lah, sign off liao lah.

Chinese have stooped to new low level in this thread. once a troller always a troller

Are you sure buddy you are Singaporean?
Half my family (though of Indian descent) have lived in Singapore for more than 100 years (Legacy of british empire). I have myself been to Singapore atleast 4 times. And let me tell you Singaporeans don't feel about us the way you are making it to be.
If you dont know, we Indians helped protect you guys along with the Brits from Japan.
Here, a little more education for you:

Singapore appoints Sikh as Army chief - The Times of India

The Singapore Army - News Archive - Singapore and Indian Artillery Fire Salvo

Joint Indian, Singapore air force training from Oct 14

India

Why you are believing ewhat an internet troll is tlling you? Read my previous post. Though majority singaporeans are han chinese, they don't hate India. It might be neutral feeling, but certainly not the hate shown by this false flagger.

Now u r trying to actually teach me about my own country instead of recognizing your own weakness. Now that explains why India is still stuck in time as the Africa of Asia. No hope!

Family in Singapore? Where? If they have been here for a century then they are Singaporean and our people. So don't use them as a measure for anything. Our citizens are our people no matter where they come from and they will be treated well always.

Majority of Singaporeans are Han Chinese yes, and they together with the rest of us Singaporeans are very polite to outsiders, despite what we feel. Unlike in Australia or some other places, we don't take out our resentment physically or even verbally. We'd rather be polite and ignore, but that doesn't mean the resentment isn't there. I have been nice to Indian nationals myself, but whenever I find their attitude intolerable, I just send in a letter to the authorities or make an official complaint. I don't go beat them up.

Sitting up there in the slums of Mumbai, please don't be telling me now how my country operates and what my people think of u. It just brings u people down lower by a few levels in our eyes.

Got some lah, good one don't show up so easily one lah. Smart one would not want to associate with those ""Gong, Gong" one leh.

OK lah, sign off liao lah.

Somehow I feel majority of national who joins PDF have to be anti-Indians !!!

i mean they relate to the fact that Pakistan = anti-India

They find solace in joining PDF and bashing India..
Must have been hurt by Indians at some point of time

m sorry to say but u have no self respect.......... anyday i or anyone will respect the chinese or pakistanis here coz they love and respect there motherland...... but u are a classic case.:yahoo:

Huh? That's exactly what I'm doing u clown! I'm speaking for my motherland and the problems she is facing cos of your alien population flooding in here. I have only one motherland and she is Singapore, u better get that into your thick head really. Or do all u India people have a problem in understanding simple English?

Now u r trying to actually teach me about my own country instead of recognizing your own weakness. Now that explains why India is still stuck in time as the Africa of Asia. No hope!

Family in Singapore? Where? If they have been here for a century then they are Singaporean and our people. So don't use them as a measure for anything. Our citizens are our people no matter where they come from and they will be treated well always.

Majority of Singaporeans are Han Chinese yes, and they together with the rest of us Singaporeans are very polite to outsiders, despite what we feel. Unlike in Australia or some other places, we don't take out our resentment physically or even verbally. We'd rather be polite and ignore, but that doesn't mean the resentment isn't there. I have been nice to Indian nationals myself, but whenever I find their attitude intolerable, I just send in a letter to the authorities or make an official complaint. I don't go beat them up.

Sitting up there in the slums of Mumbai, please don't be telling me now how my country operates and what my people think of u. It just brings u people down lower by a few levels in our eyes.

How do you know he is living in slums of Mumbai oh rich man. Dont poke your nose in Indian matters and get our sympathy in return. And think thousand times before male personal remarks

Somehow I feel majority of national who joins PDF have to be anti-Indians !!!

i mean they relate to the fact that Pakistan = anti-India

They find solace in joining PDF and bashing India..
Must have been hurt by Indians at some point of time

No we don't come here to bash India, certainly not myself. But I've seen Indians taking the argument down to an all new low point as always just to hide the flaws in their system and a consequence, the people. I've seen it in the Pakistani and Chinese related threads too. Stop shifting all the blame guys.

A Irish Aerican is proud of his Irish heritage.. same goes with German, Italian or French Americans.. And also African Americans..
But the amount of vitriol that you poured against Indian heritage is amazing.. You are a Singaporean who hates the culture that your ancestors belonged.. Nothing worng in that.. In the world of fierice competition and effort to stay relevant we all have to adopt new languages, cutoms and traditions.. Nothing worong in learning new things !!!
But there is everyhting wrong with hating, disrespecting culture..
india is not a gographical identity.. It is a cultural identity which were geograpicaly confined because of Himalayas in north and oceans in South.. We intermigled and adapted a lot of cultures too.. I am a Bengali but my ancestors came from South..
It is not your fault.
You are trying to stay relevant even if that means disrespecting others !!! Thank You

Dude he is obviously a Chinese masquerading as Indian. We have a whole lot of them hiding behind German, Taiwan, Canada flags. Just ignore the trolls.

His is the same guy the|slander or someshyte, was banned by mods last week. Obvious false flag. Mods take care of him.

He has more respects from us (all non-indians) than You. LOLOL...

I never had an encounter with Singaporeans before but the behavior of a few of you does prove a lot that's being said about racism in Singapore..

I did a search on singapore and the first few posts were about racism.. so now I understand what your problem really is..

Dude he is obviously a Chinese masquerading as Indian. We have a whole lot of them hiding behind German, Taiwan, Canada flags. Just ignore the trolls.

Amaam da mavaney, nee sonna seri thaan. Yenakkenna? Nambanom na nambu, illai-na, velaiyai paarthuttu po.

Good enough?

Amaam da mavaney, nee sonna seri thaan. Yenakkenna? Nambanom na nambu, illai-na, velaiyai paarthuttu po.

Good enough?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Mod dont ban this guy he is so funny. Hey buddy now show us how you jump .Seriously he is giving proof to us :rofl::rofl::rofl:

His is the same guy the|slander or someshyte, was banned by mods last week. Obvious false flag. Mods take care of him.

Roy, Singapore has become a racist $hithole so you will find many the|slander type people there.. They are racists towards Indians, Chinese, Malays and pretty much every one.. :lol:

They do not know to behave at all.. I saw some serious research papers on the topic like below
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=racism%20in%20singapore%20against%20indians&source=web&cd=10&sqi=2&ved=0CHkQFjAJ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crsi.mq.edu.au%2Fpublic%2Fdownload.jsp%3Fid%3D4338&ei=xte9T8mYE4eegwfhnoWmDw&usg=AFQjCNGEVvLKjrHvs9b3xTFSbPsCObPrcA

The paper is by a Tamil from Macquarie university..

First try to understand those who learning Tamil doesn't make them Tamilians. Limpeh is just a foreigner he ready to accept that chinese or other culture and heritage as theirs. If that same fellow moved to Israel then he became Jewish and he feeling proud about their respective religion.

Tamilians are already 9 crore people in world that's enough.

Back
Top Bottom