What's new

Shanghai attack: India to summon Chinese diplomat

To all Chinese Friends : To are trying to justify their citizen behaviors for case involving thieved/ cheating, let me ask them....... what treatment should India do with 89 Chinese workers and 3 engineers and chinese company who is responsible for killing 40+ indian workers ?

should we hand them to indian crowed so that they can handle them properly and lynch a few of them for killing..........

If you justify the things then the same things can be happen to your citizens which work in india and other country......Remember what you SOW will REAP.

LOL you are the pathetic one how much do u know about the court in china so dont talk trash here please. i bet you never even been outside india

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

yeah talking with ignorant like you is a waste of my time

I am not here to show you my credentials and where i have been to or not..you just stop wasting your time ..and spare this thread from your trolling...yea.no argument then tell other to be a ignorant..a high IQ fool..with a brain farting symptoms....next time on first read the article posted and then start your blabbering about it.

You will never see our diplomats went to rescue criminals like yours , our diplomats is not there to protect criminals and thiefs.

then why they chinese govt showing concern when indian govt issued look out notice for the chinese works who fled the crime scene and why you diplomats gone their to meet them?

To all Chinese Friends : To are trying to justify their citizen behaviors for case involving thieved/ cheating, let me ask them....... what treatment should India do with 89 Chinese workers and 3 engineers and chinese company who is responsible for killing 40+ indian workers ?

should we hand them to indian crowed so that they can handle them properly and lynch a few of them for killing..........

If you justify the things then the same things can be happen to your citizens which work in india and other country......Remember what you SOW will REAP.

Did we try to defend them ? the answer is no , if they are criminals yes we are more than happy GOI lock them up

You will never see our diplomats went to rescue criminals like yours , our diplomats is not there to protect criminals and thiefs.
those ppl were neither criminals nor they were thiefs..the actual responsible was someone else..whom your efficient police was not able to catch(and i guess you know where to look for him!!) and then your high IQ fool ppl start blaming and beating the innocent employees..now will your diplomats will be behaving in the same way as you are ignorantly bickering here..

then why they chinese govt showing concern when indian govt issued look out notice for the chinese works who fled the crime scene and why you diplomats gone their to meet them?

Concern yes but proect criminals no

No what i m saying isit probaly out of government controll

But in US they were Three Houston police officers have been restricted to desk duty. No such action has been taken on any of the culprit till now.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

When this has happened??

But in US they were Three Houston police officers have been restricted to desk duty. No such action has been taken on any of the culprit till now.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

When this has happened??

They are looking into it non of us know exactly what happened yet, we just have to wait and see, if is it our fault i will not deny it, if anything our government give your diplomats or officials more respect and welcome than USA. your ministers when visit china they got a red carpet welcome compare to the humiliation when they were srtip search in usa airport.

They are looking into it non of us know exactly what happened yet, we just have to wait and see, if is it our fault i will not deny it, if anything our government give your diplomats or officials more respect and welcome than USA. your ministers when visit china they got a red carpet welcome compare to the humiliation when they were srtip search in usa airport.

Now that's called a sensible statement from a sensible Chinese member. Ya I agree, we shd wait for result of investigation to come.

Our only concern is that people responsible for attack shd be punished.

And in USA, they immediately oppologised for there deed.

Did we try to defend them ? the answer is no , if they are criminals yes we are more than happy GOI lock them up

Yes why not?
Embassy Looking for their release

Korba, Chhattisgarh, Jan 17 : China government has expressed concern over the arrest of three officials of Shandong Electric Power Construction Corporation (SEPCO) in chimney collapse of Bharat Aluminium Company Limited (BALCO) in Chhattisgarh's Korba district. Superintendent of Police Ratanlal Dangi said a senior official from Chinese Embassy had arrived here and was discussing with legal expert. SEPCO's counsel B K Shukla confirmed the arrival of senior officer from Chinese Embassy Wung Ming Hui, but he did not divulge the details of his visit. However, unconfirmed report said Mr Hui was collecting information from Mr Shukla about the release of SEPCO's officials. Altogether 41 labourers were killed when the chimney of under construction 1200 MW power plant collapsed on September 23. SEPCO's officals were arrested on January 11. Earlier, two officers and an engineer of BALCO and the Project Manager of Gannon Dunkerley and Company Limited (GDCL), the contractor for the construction of chimney, were arrested on November 16.

http://news.webindia123.com/news/articles/India/20100117/1426771.html
BALCO mishap: Chinese embassy officer arrives in Korba - Others - Worldal.com

Chinese on the Run after Killing

The government has issued country-wide look-out circulars (LOC) at all airports and ports of exit against 89 Chinese engineers and workmen employed at the Bharat Aluminium Company Limited (BALCO) thermal power plant in Korba, Chhattisgarh, where a chimney collapse on September 23 left more than 45 dead.
The government has given the passport details of these Chinese personnel to immigration authorities and asked them to ensure that they do not leave the country and assist the police investigations into the incident if required.

New Delhi was forced to issue the LOC after all the 89 Chinese personnel, employed by Shandong Electric Power Construction Corporation (SEPCO), China, for the construction of the thermal plant for BALCO, fled Korba after the chimney collapsed.

On Friday night, the immigration authorities at the IGIA airport in Delhi intercepted four Chinese engineers trying to board a flight to Beijing. These engineers were directed to report to the Superintendent of Police, Korba, and asked not to leave the country till the statements of those involved are taken.

Govt issues look-out notices against Chinese workers of Balco plant - Indian Express

Indian Courts allow Chinese engineers to return their country for Marriage
Steel Guru : Chinese engineer held in Balco chimney collapse - 203455 - 2011-05-04

Did you see how civilized things happened, If same things happened in China then your people would have killed them didn't they?

Did anyone Indian harm the Chinese workers? or beat them by local people?

Learn civilized things and accept your faults.

I respect there anger for not being paid.

But my question is, Why will local people hold those two employees?.................. Were they (mob) local people or Party men of Communist party of China?
Why did not local police take any action on the mob? ...........................Was it because they were Party men of Communist Party of china & they are above all laws of china?

At any point i cannot believe that people with such high IQ, can not understand that holding employee will not get them there money. ;);)

I don't think they were all CPC members, but some may have been Brahmins. They were used to treating Dalits this way and they think all Indians in China are Dalits.

China claims Indian diplomat not ill-treated:

China on Wednesday dismissed as "untrue" charges that an Indian diplomat was ill-treated at a court in Yiwu when he was trying to secure the release of two Indians kidnapped by Chinese traders and said the police have launched action against five local suspects in the abduction case.
"Relevant reports saying that the Indian consular official was forbidden to take food and medicine and was besieged during his stay in Yiwu are not true," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei told a media briefing in Beijing

Hong's remarks came when he was asked to comment on reports that Indian diplomat S Balachandran, a diabetic, was denied food and water, leading to his fainting at the court in the Chinese trade hub of Yiwu which he had visited to obtain the release of the two Indians -- Shyamsunder Agrewal and Deepak Raheja -- on December 31.

The two Indians, who complained of ill-treatment and torture ever since they were "kidnapped" on December 15, say they were merely employees of a company which owed money to its Chinese suppliers, and their employer has fled without clearing the dues. "I want to stress that China is a country under the rule of law and it attaches great importance to China-India relations. Relevant departments have always maintained lawful rights and interest of the Indians in China in accordance with law," Hong said. He said the two Indian businessmen are currently put up at a hotel.

Indian officials said efforts are on to bring them to Shanghai. Raheja, one of the two Indian businessmen, had earlier told PTI over phone that they still apprehended trouble as a large crowd of locals had surrounded their hotel.

At the media briefing, Hong said the two men "are afraid and the local police have taken measures to ensure their security". "Public security officials of Yiwu have adopted criminal enforcement measures against five suspects who were involved in illegal detention and relevant case is due for investigation. Strictly abiding by the Vienna [ Images ] Convention on consular relations and relevant laws and regulations, China ensures the physical security for foreign consul officials and provide convenience and facilities for them to carry out their duties," he said.

It is only an individual case caused by economic dispute and the Chinese judicial authorities are dealing with it in accordance with the law, Hong said. "China hopes that the Indian side will look at this case from objective and just perspective and educate and get the Indian businessmen in China to abide by Chinese laws and regulations and conduct business in good faith," he said.

Without directly referring to an advisory put out by the Indian embassy in China asking Indian businessmen to stay away from Yiwu after the December 31 incident, Hong said, "Yiwu is the largest trading market of small goods. We welcome businessmen from around the world to conduct their business there."

Lol few things he Missed to tell :

a) How/why the Diplomat admitted to Hospital? i think Normal person is not getting admitted to hospital.
b) Illegal detention by Local People
c) Now acknowledge that china will provide Security to diplomat as per rules
d) asking Indian to follow Chinese Laws but forget to mentioned which Chinese Law they have broken ?
e) Indirectly asking Indian to forgive n Forget.

Well one should clearly see the actions Indians and Chinese : in one which involved killing due to design /construction fault directly and other involve cheating case.

Millions indian are ill-treated in US, Britsh, Australia, Singapor and so on countries.........
Indian media and indian posters, try to BARK to those countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom