What's new

Shanghai attack: India to summon Chinese diplomat

dude yaa why you care for 10000 innocent students killed by ur Communist bosses ... so much for proud chinese ...

and those barbarian chinese businessmen of urs should hunt the pakistani boss that ran away with money.// not dos innocent indian workers ... but what else can be expected from barbarian chinese ... giving them **** and urine to eat ... shame on ur race ...

You have been reported for being extremely rude.

It's obvious indians lie about everything. There is no "sick treatment" just like there is no "Shanghai attack." It's all lies made up by indians.
It is true that idiot chinese kidnapped and tortured indian employees of a firm whose pakistani owner fled with the money-even chinese court have arrested 5 kidnappers and registered case against them.So calling it a lie is joke.It is also true that indian diplomat was denied food in court after repeated requests

You ripped off innocent Chinese, we caught some of you, and now you try all your tricks to get away without paying! Typical indian dishonesty.

Again and again and again,it was the pakistani owner of the firm who ripped off the chinese creditors and his own employees and fled the country.You idiots were venting their anger on indian employees.You are blaming indians despite of the known truth that the scammer was pakistani just because you need something to justify your action..pathetic.

hey kiddo ... i am working here for Indian Company only ,,, i am here for an assignment which will be making money for India only(foreign Exchange) ... and i have not fled any poverty thr.. i have got best education and best atmosphere in India... and I will be leaving for India soon .. and dont try to divert the topic...

i am saying can you stand in front of your Communist rulers in Tienanmen Square and ask for justice for 10000 innocent students ... i dare you ... and yes I have and I can stand in front of parliament building and protest on anything ..

You are part of India's 1%. You are the problem, not the solution, to India's problems. Why do you never care for India's 99%? It's their children who are starving to death in African style poverty, but apparently, that's OK as long as you get the "best education and best atmosphere in india". Being close to the regime is always rewarding, but the rewards are much bigger in some countries than others.

You are part of India's 1%. You are the problem, not the solution, to India's problems. Why do you never care for India's 99%? It's their children who are starving to death in African style poverty, but apparently, that's OK as long as you get the "best education and best atmosphere in india". Being close to the regime is always rewarding, but the rewards are much bigger in some countries than others.

hey bot i am doing my part ... i am giving charity and i am a honest tax payer to indian govt... and yes we Indians are poor and also we are trying our best to better our lives and country... and yes we chose the people who rule us .. its our choice .. and yes thr is corruption and yes we are protesting against that ....
but what abt you ... a tyranny over chinese people.. killing 10000 innocent students who were asking for thr basic rights ... hell i prefer to be a poor anyday over a rich chinese who can be killed even for protesting against thr wrongful rulers ...

the issue has been solved , chinese central govt has assured indian authorities that it will take action against those 5 chinese business men , so what are we fighting for , i personally feel the chinese govt can't be blamed for all this , and the chinese envoy in india has also assured S.M.KRISHNA that they will see to it that no such attacks take place further , so i think the matter is solved now .

@indians
please dont fall for the trap of arrogant chinese trying to divert the topic.They will still ignore the fact that it was a pakistani who scammed all of them including indian employees and the barbarians vented their anger by kidnapping indians and torturing them,instead they will rant on indian mentality,poverty bla bla bla..So please stick to the topic

@indians
please dont fall for the trap of arrogant chinese trying to divert the topic.They will still ignore the fact that it was a pakistani who scammed all of them including indian employees and the barbarians vented their anger by kidnapping indians and torturing them,instead they will rant on indian mentality,poverty bla bla bla..So please stick to the topic

If it were a "Pakistani" who "betrayed" the Indian running boys then you should go to Pakistan for compensation after you payed off your debt in China.

If it were a "Pakistani" who "betrayed" the Indian running boys then you should go to Pakistan for compensation after you payed off your debt in China.

yeah pay dept worth crores , they are employees over there , were will they get so much of money from .

You guys needs better excuse before going out cheating/theft in business next time.

hey answer me one thing... suppose u r a chinese working for a nigerian firm under nigerian boss in India... and one fine day 100 indian businessmen come looking for the money that ur company boss fled away for unknown location...

and you are beaten... given human waste to eat and urine to drink constantly beaten and indians are asking for money .. and when to file ur case a chinese diplomat from chinese embassy comes... and he too is misbehaved .. no food no medicine was given to him... wat you will feel.. from whr you can give money... whn you urself is cheated by ur boss///

or is it this too much to understand... too much high IQ chinese barbarian i guess///

Indian Diplomat should not have gone in person and try to scuffle with Chinese Citizens physically in China. Now India can protest all it wants. Chinese protected their citizens and handled the diplomat violating diplomatic norms.

Indian Diplomat should not have gone in person and try to scuffle with Chinese Citizens physically in China. Now India can protest all it wants. Chinese protected their citizens and handled the diplomat violating diplomatic norms.

wat norms diplomat violated.... these Indians were not able to hire any lawyer// and its protocol in International community that if
a citizen of a country can not hire legal or medical help/// a diplomat from embassy of his country who specializes in law of that country will come for representing the case of person in need...

You guys needs better excuse before going out cheating/theft in business next time.

look at you man , you are talking like an irrational fool , if a middle class man is asked to pay dept worth crores were will he bring so much of money from , try to understand someone's problem and if you can't don't atleast argue like a retard , nowhere in my post have i blamed the chinese authorities or the people for all this and in return i expect a little bit of sensibility in your posts .

HeyChinese Friends: Its look like Chinese people are not civilized and don't follow rules....... We can compare Incidents ......... What, How indian react and did in civilized manner which chinese Engg and workers killed by Chinese construction faults and how Chinese people react on theft case.

Those who are advocating/ justifying the action of chinese in theft case , should be ready to give advise what indian should to the chinese workers / engg and diplomat who killed indian workers???

Those chinese justified things aren't educated as per human norms and not civilized.

Hey Should you people comment on 149 post ?????

One can see the difference how Indian treat the chinese as per law and handled properly and how did chinese acted in theft case..... which shows and how educated / civilized country is and also tell us how the law applied..

It not take genus to judge the difference......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom