What's new

Shanghai attack: India to summon Chinese diplomat

Millions indian are ill-treated in US, Britsh, Australia, Singapor and so on countries.........
Indian media and indian posters, try to BARK to those countries.

Dear chinapakistan, Where ever there is mistreatment, strong protest is lodged.

Pls check news.

Millions indian are ill-treated in US, Britsh, Australia, Singapor and so on countries.........
Indian media and indian posters, try to BARK to those countries.

we take up these issues with the concerned countries whenever they are reported,but kidnapping employees who are not at fault,beating them up,beating a diplomat,denying them food
thats a different level

I am not surprised with this incident. Chinese communist regime do this to its own citizens every day.But China should be careful in dealing with Indians.

There are lot of incidents and human rights violations done by evil communist chinese regime just follow the links to know what is actually happening in china.

Shanghai Surprise China's abuse of human rights is getting worse

psy+abuse+2+482058153_c000c77358.jpg

Between Heaven and Earth: Psychiatric Torture and Abuse "shockingly common" against dissidents in China

what would you expect from racist and penny hungry country :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not surprised with this incident. Chinese communist regime do this to its own citizens every day.But China should be careful in dealing with Indians.

There are lot of incidents and human rights violations done by evil communist chinese regime just follow the links to know what is actually happening in china.

Shanghai Surprise China's abuse of human rights is getting worse

psy+abuse+2+482058153_c000c77358.jpg

Between Heaven and Earth: Psychiatric Torture and Abuse "shockingly common" against dissidents in China

what would you expect from racist and penny hungry country :agree:

Stop doing stupid, next I will post dozens src of how your govt treat your citizens. It will make you so called demonCRAZY india have no where to hid.~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop doing stupid, next I will post dozens src of how your govt treat your citizens. It will make you so called demonCRAZY india have no where to hid.~~~

Just ignor that idiot

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

China claims Indian diplomat not ill-treated

BEIJING: China on Wednesday dismissed as "untrue" charges that an Indian diplomat was ill-treated at a court in Yiwu when he was trying to secure the release of two Indians kidnapped by Chinese traders and said police have launched action against five local suspects in the abduction case.

"Relevant reports saying that the Indian consular official was forbidden to take food and medicine and was besieged during his stay in Yiwu are not true," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei told a media briefing here.

Hong's remarks came when he was asked to comment on reports that Indian diplomat S Balachandran, a diabetic, was denied food and water, leading to his fainting at the court in the Chinese trade hub of Yiwu which he had visited to obtain the release of the two Indians -- Shyamsunder Agrewal and Deepak Raheja -- on December 31.

The two Indians, who complained of ill-treatment and torture ever since they were "kidnapped" on December 15, say they were merely employees of a company which owed money to its Chinese suppliers, and their employer has fled without clearing the dues. "I want to stress that China is a country under the rule of law and it attaches great importance to China-India relations. Relevant departments have always maintained lawful rights and interest of the Indians in China in accordance with law," Hong said.

Hong said the two Indian businessmen are currently put up Hong said the two Indian businessmen are currently put up at a hotel. Indian officials said efforts are on to bring them to Shanghai. Raheja, one of the two Indian businessmen, had earlier told over phone that they still apprehended trouble as a large crowd of locals had surrounded their hotel.

At the media briefing, Hong said the two men "are afraid and the local police have taken measures to ensure their security. Public Security officials of Yiwu have adopted criminal enforcement measures against five suspects who were involved in illegal detention and relevant case is due for investigation."

"Strictly abiding by the Vienna Convention on consular relations and relevant laws and regulations, China ensures the physical security for foreign consul officials and provide convenience and facilities for them to carry out their duties," he said.

It is only an individual case caused by economic dispute and the Chinese judicial authorities are dealing with it in accordance with the law, Hong said.

"China hopes that the Indian side will look at this case from objective and just perspective and educate and get the Indian businessmen in China to abide by Chinese laws and regulations and conduct business in good faith," he said.

Without directly referring to an advisory put out by the Indian embassy in China asking Indian businessmen to stay away from Yiwu after the December 31 incident, Hong said "Yiwu is the largest trading market of small goods. We welcome businessmen from around the world to conduct their business there."

China claims Indian diplomat not ill-treated - The Times of India

Do not post stupid comments China is famous for human rights violations. Western countries and US had banned china on this issue in the past. Chinese rulers treat their citizens as expendables. If you list out the nations which are violating human rights then china will be the first. I pity you for your ignorance.

Chinese rulers has this kind of attitude in their blood. Chinese emperors in the past has done these things to its poor peasants in the past by building monuments and Use less Walls. Now that tradition is continued by evil CCP . No matter which chinese ruler is ruling whether it is Emperor in the past or CCP they will always suck the blood of common people.

Sick treatment by some Chinese
It's obvious indians lie about everything. There is no "sick treatment" just like there is no "Shanghai attack." It's all lies made up by indians. You ripped off innocent Chinese, we caught some of you, and now you try all your tricks to get away without paying! Typical indian dishonesty.

Do not post stupid comments China is famous for human rights violations. Western countries and US had banned china on this issue in the past. Chinese rulers treat their citizens as expendables. If you list out the nations which are violating human rights then china will be the first. I pity you for your ignorance.

Chinese rulers has this kind of attitude in their blood. Chinese emperors in the past has done these in human things to its poor peasants in the past by building monuments and Use less Walls. Now that tradition is continued by evil CCP . No matter which chinese ruler is ruling whether it is Emperor in the past or CCP they will always suck the blood of common people.

Let's see who is more expendable. In China, a train crash causing 37 deaths became a national outrage. Truly sad. But did you know in the very same weak, 50 people died in a train crash in India, and no one cared except for the family of the dead and nothing changed?

In China, a child dying of disease or starvation is an outrage, and criminal prosecution will be done against those responsible. But in India, it happens 6000 times per day, and no one cares, except for the families of the dead.

You must be insane if you think life in India is more precious than life in China. The average Chinese is healthier, taller, stronger, smarter and happier than the average Indian.

Let's see who is more expendable. In China, a train crash causing 37 deaths became a national outrage. Truly sad. But did you know in the very same weak, 50 people died in a train crash in India, and no one cared except for the family of the dead and nothing changed?

In China, a child dying of disease or starvation is an outrage, and criminal prosecution will be done against those responsible. But in India, it happens 6000 times per day, and no one cares, except for the families of the dead.

You must be insane if you think life in India is more precious than life in China. The average Chinese is healthier, taller, stronger, smarter and happier than the average Indian.

yaa let me show you the real picture of your china... whr ur communist bosses can do everything to remain in power... dont ever dare to compare a democracy like India to ur tyrant nation ..

A strict focus on the number of deaths within Tiananmen Square itself does not give an accurate picture of the carnage and overall death count, since Chinese civilians were fired on in the streets surrounding Tiananmen Square. In addition, students are reported to have been fired on after they left the Square, especially in the area near the Beijing concert hall.[102]
Estimates of deaths from different sources, in descending order:
10,000 dead (including civilians and soldiers) – Soviet Union.[103]
7,000 deaths – NATO intelligence.[103]
4,000 to 6,000 civilians killed, but no one really knows – Edward Timperlake.[104]
Over 3,700 killed, excluding disappearance or secret deaths and those denied medical treatment – PLA defector citing a document circulating among officers

Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yaa let me show you the real picture of your china... whr ur communist bosses can do everything to remain in power... dont ever dare to compare a democracy like India to ur tyrant nation ..

A strict focus on the number of deaths within Tiananmen Square itself does not give an accurate picture of the carnage and overall death count, since Chinese civilians were fired on in the streets surrounding Tiananmen Square. In addition, students are reported to have been fired on after they left the Square, especially in the area near the Beijing concert hall.[102]
Estimates of deaths from different sources, in descending order:
10,000 dead (including civilians and soldiers) – Soviet Union.[103]
7,000 deaths – NATO intelligence.[103]
4,000 to 6,000 civilians killed, but no one really knows – Edward Timperlake.[104]
Over 3,700 killed, excluding disappearance or secret deaths and those denied medical treatment – PLA defector citing a document circulating among officers

Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you finished reading, you would've noticed that only 168 families are claiming compensation as per the Tiananmen Mothers Association.

Every day, 6000 Indian children starve to death. No one cares, nothing is done about it, and I'd say, they might just deserve it. Why? Because they were born Indian, a condition I would never wish on even the most horrid of enemies.

The difference is... when a person dies of hunger..he dies because of his own inability earn enough to satisfy his needs..where as when a demonstrator is shot/ tortured to death by the police ..he dies because his govt ordered him to be murdered.

And as we know murder is punishable by death ..starvation is not.

If you finished reading, you would've noticed that only 168 families are claiming compensation as per the Tiananmen Mothers Association.

shame on you denying this massacre ... from next time dont ever play victim coz of Nanjing episode ...

reading these one thing shud be clear to you ... your communist ruler will kill each n every one to just to hold on to power... you people are not free ... 10000 students . innocent student killed by PLA ,.. whom you defend here .. and ur communist govt who ordered it... dude this happened in ur capital . n thr is good chance this will happen again... its better you fled away to USA ... and now njoyin here n criticizing USA n staying in US ... i challenge you to go back to Beijing and ask for justice for these 10000 students ,,,, or otherwise keep your mouth shut

shame on you denying this massacre ... from next time dont ever play victim coz of Nanjing episode ...

reading these one thing shud be clear to you ... your communist ruler will kill each n every one to just to hold on to power... you people are not free ... 10000 students . innocent student killed by PLA ,.. whom you defend here .. and ur communist govt who ordered it... dude this happened in ur capital . n thr is good chance this will happen again... its better you fled away to USA ... and now njoyin here n criticizing USA n staying in US ... i challenge you to go back to Beijing and ask for justice for these 10000 students ,,,, or otherwise keep your mouth shut

I'm a student. Why are you in the US, if it wasn't you or your parents fleeing third world starvation and poverty worse than Africa in India? Realize this: if you are not the favored son of the Gandhi regime in India, you will be denied food and medical care, and left to die worse than refugees in African war zones. The regime in India treats 93% of Indians as inferior and "excess population".

The difference is... when a person dies of hunger..he dies because of his own inability earn enough to satisfy his needs..where as when a demonstrator is shot/ tortured to death by the police ..he dies because his govt ordered him to be murdered.

And as we know murder is punishable by death ..starvation is not.

Starving occurs to children because society has not allocated enough resources for them to survive. That is the problem of an entire society. What else involves death on a massive scale, is not personally controllable by the victims and is the problem of an entire society? Genocide.

I'm a student. Why are you in the US, if it wasn't you or your parents fleeing third world starvation and poverty worse than Africa in India? Realize this: if you are not the favored son of the Gandhi regime in India, you will be denied food and medical care, and left to die worse than refugees in African war zones. The regime in India treats 93% of Indians as inferior and "excess population".

Starving occurs to children because society has not allocated enough resources for them to survive. That is the problem of an entire society. What else involves death on a massive scale, is not personally controllable by the victims and is the problem of an entire society? Genocide.

hey kiddo ... i am working here for Indian Company only ,,, i am here for an assignment which will be making money for India only(foreign Exchange) ... and i have not fled any poverty thr.. i have got best education and best atmosphere in India... and I will be leaving for India soon .. and dont try to divert the topic...

i am saying can you stand in front of your Communist rulers in Tienanmen Square and ask for justice for 10000 innocent students ... i dare you ... and yes I have and I can stand in front of parliament building and protest on anything ..

hey kiddo ... i am working here for Indian Company only ,,, i am here for an assignment which will be making money for India only(foreign Exchange) ... and i have not fled any poverty thr.. i have got best education and best atmosphere in India... and I will be leaving for India soon .. and dont try to divert the topic...

i am saying can you stand in front of your Communist rulers in Tienanmen Square and ask for justice for 10000 innocent students ... i dare you ... and yes I have and I can stand in front of parliament building and protest on anything ..

Why? The communist party in China didn't steal my money and run away like the Indian thefts?

Getting people's own money back to pocket is the biggest JUSTICE for businessmen in Yiwu.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom