What's new

Senate committee calls for ban on Indian channels

Its a shame the channels are banned across the borders. Seriously i we used to get P Tv way back, and i have seen Geo tv here in Dubai. Also a lot of AAg TV on You tube lol ..

what's so funny about the AAG TV (you mentioned about it in your previous posts too)? Just curious; I haven't seen that channel (normally don't get time to watch tv)

Even the quality of Pakistani channels isn't the same as it used to be back when there was only one channel (PTV).

Quality vs Quantity

Arre.. Bhai banke aao aur apne ghar ki tarah raho.. Kashmir kya hai, poora India haazir hai...

shukriya bhai is kashmir dhandhy ka koi peacefull selution ho ga .tab hum kisi or dhandhy main lagy .any way nice karan also now little meture cong .:)

1) Indian channels should be permanently banned in Pakistan.
2) Hypocrisy like Aman Ki Asha should be strongly discouraged on both sides of the border.

ask honest questions from Indians whether they like Pakistani drama serials or not.

cheers:coffee:

To be Honest, I have not seen any Pakistani drama serial.. I have seen Omar sharif shows on VHS though. Believe me you will get the same answer from most of Indians. But I am not aware if Pakistani channels are banned in India or not.

To be Honest, I have not seen any Pakistani drama serial.. I have seen Omar sharif shows on VHS though. Believe me you will get the same answer from most of Indians. But I am not aware if Pakistani channels are banned in India or not.

I disagree based on my personal experience. Many Indians praised Pakistani drama serials :agree:

Like I said, if you an art lover then watch those dramas I listed on previous page (you won't be disappointed)

@Zaki

Your statement of all the Pooja is gross of an exaggeration. Which channel does this? And if it does, leave it for the benifit of your Hindu population! Remember, they are Pakistanis too.
Anyways, retaining your original culture, and learning some good points from a different culture is a good thing. Resistance to change is not good, for progress of any society.
Well my views again, and you obv have yours, and by culture i don't mean religion.

well i am not against indian channels but so much of pooja is having a bad influence on our childrens

Thats only my problem

And learning about culture is not a problem i might know a lot more about hinduism than most of the hindu members here because i had a passion of learning about religions in my childhood i read so many books on Islam, Hinduism and even bible etc. That was my childhood and still i praise few of the hindu lords not as a lord but as a human that they must be the pious peoples of their time. I am very open minded about religions i praise what i feel should be praised. But here the topic is different all i was saying is i wouldn't mind our childrens reading and learning about Indian culture and their lords but the way they have started reciting the Pooja paat. I believe banning the indian channels is good for our childrens until they have not grown up and can distinguish between what is right and what is wrong.

shukriya bhai is kashmir dhandhy ka koi peacefull selution ho ga .tab hum kisi or dhandhy main lagy .any way nice karan also now little meture cong .:)

haan bhai aur kashmir itne sastay main aap deal kar rahay ho ke saare singers le lo aur Kashmir de do :rofl: bhai hum itne zalim bhi nahi agar aap kaho to saare actors and dramay baaz aur balke saare politicians bhi aap le jao aur Kashmir de do :rofl::rofl::rofl:

interesting, I always heard that our channels were banned in India

anyhow you're right about the music - in India, music has become more commercialized which leads to the poor quality. It's always quantity over there, though still there're some good singers such as Hari Haran, Kumar Sanu, SP Bala (my fav)

You are right.. Too much of chaff to sift thru.. You find may be 1 in a 100 numbers which is passingly hummable..

If you havent, listen to Shaan sometimes or shankar mahadevan.. both of them rock...

well i am not against indian channels but so much of pooja is having a bad influence on our childrens

Thats only my problem

And learning about culture is not a problem i might know a lot more about hinduism than most of the hindu members here because i had a passion of learning about religions in my childhood i read so many books on Islam, Hinduism and even bible etc. That was my childhood and still i praise few of the hindu lords not as a lord but as a human that they must be the pious peoples of their time. I am very open minded about religions i praise what i feel should be praised. But here the topic is different all i was saying is i wouldn't mind our childrens reading and learning about Indian culture and their lords but the way they have started reciting the Pooja paat. I believe banning the indian channels is good for our childrens until they have not grown up and can distinguish between what is right and what is wrong.

I thought you were talking about other Pooja (like Madhuri) :lol:

I was like what a jerk who doesn't like that pooja :lol:

Thats only my problem

Hey Zaki i loved the way you used the word "lords", and please do not read any sarcasm in my statement. I mean good to see people so close to their religion.

@ mjnaushad
It was Suniel shetty, i knew something special is in store. Come on man!! Its so simple, heroes need to be projected as supemen, for the masses. It was damn funny, i agree.

I disagree based on my personal experience. Many Indians praised Pakistani drama serials :agree:

Like I said, if you an art lover then watch those dramas I listed on previous page (you won't be disappointed)

Ok Glad to know that but doesn't that mean Pakistani channels were not banned in India..

I will try to look for the dramas you mentioned in your previous post.

Its all about the GRP's Maiser.....

Its the same as saying "a girl is beautiful from the inside"....aka...sh!t wont sell!!!

We know how to market products....whether it be Music or movies.....else why would so many Pakistani musicians and stars yearn to work in India?

The Chinese reverse engineer arms....we do the same with movies/Music....Its Kosher as long as it mints....
Now dont have double standards and praise the chinese and criticize Indo's....LOL!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom