What's new

Senate committee calls for ban on Indian channels

Any Punjabi here?

Has anybody seen Pakistani Punjabi stage dramas?

Aman Ullah, Sohail Ahmad, Babbu Baral, Amanat Chan, Zafri Khan are some of the good ones

o bhai le dala

yaar is kanger khany ko dekhy bagher mughy nend nhi ati.:rofl:

Any Punjabi here?

Has anybody seen Pakistani Punjabi stage dramas?

Aman Ullah, Sohail Ahmad, Babbu Baral, Amanat Chan, Zafri Khan are some of the good ones

i have seen their shows live and met them personally couple of times.

I don't like stage shows bohat zayada wa-hayaat batain hoti hain but my uncle loves it. So whenever i met them i was accompanied with my uncle and we had a nice discussion together

Not just these peoples but many more (excluding Zafri Khan)

i have seen their shows live and met them personally couple of times.

I don't like stage shows bohat zayada wa-hayaat batain hoti hain but my uncle loves it. So whenever i met them i was accompanied with my uncle and we had a nice discussion together

Not just these peoples but many more (excluding Zafri Khan)

:lol: I know Zafri is also sort of a kanjer but the only reason why I wrote his name was his famous phrase "baitheen baitheen o lay oye dala" :lol:

Thank god they got rid of those hindu culture spreading indian propaganda channels!!

Seriously, my little cousin was obsessed with these bogus indian dramas that never end!! We were at my friend neighbors wedding and she asked me in Urdu "bhai, wo Dhula aur Dhulan agg ke 7 chakar kyun nahi kat rahe", and i'm like what????????:eek:

Tauba Astaghfar! Since when were Muslims required to go around a fire in circles?

These indian channels were only spreading their hindu culture! Alhamdulillah, Subhanallah, thank God they got rid of this *****!

BTW, whats the point of these channels anyways? indians are cutting off our water supply!

Thank god they got rid of those hindu culture spreading indian propaganda channels!!

Seriously, my little cousin was obsessed with these bogus indian dramas that never end!! We were at my friend neighbors wedding and she asked me in Urdu "bhai, wo Dhula aur Dhulan agg ke 7 chakar kyun nahi kat rahe", and i'm like what????????:eek:

Tauba Astaghfar! Since when were Muslims required to go around a fire in circles?

These indian channels were only spreading their hindu culture! Alhamdulillah, Subhanallah, thank God they got rid of this *****!

BTW, whats the point of these channels anyways? indians are cutting off our water supply!

If Indian channels are not going to spread Indian culture - what will they spread - Mongolian culture? I am sure if your cousin had seen Anglo Saxon channels she would have asked "When will the groom kiss the bride?" - and you would still be outraged. You should remember the adage - "I keep the doors and windows of my home open so that winds of cultures blow through my home freely. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any."

If Indian channels are not going to spread Indian culture - what will they spread - Mongolian culture? I am sure if your cousin had seen Anglo Saxon channels she would have asked "When will the groom kiss the bride?" - and you would still be outraged. You should remember the adage - "I keep the doors and windows of my home open so that winds of cultures blow through my home freely. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any."

no, you don't get it, i don't want my little cousin to forget about Islamic values and Pakistani culture. I don't want her role models to be bollywood actresses who dress up in mini skirts and tight jeans!

My sister watches indian serials and movies and that's one of the reasons why she's an utter and total *****. Anyway, she's pretty much westernized so she's a lost cause I don't even bother with her anymore. I have made sure in the past to block all the indian channels at home (sometimes succeeded, sometimes did not) but given that I am doing all the purchases as far as Dish and Receivers go, when I buy a new receiver (current one is non-functional so there's no tv right now), I will make sure each and every single indian channel is blocked, except for zee sports which is only for watching cricket.

Nobody will be able to tell you the reason. you need to find out the reason yourself. Is the content being generated is catchy enough for the public to watch? It's all about making content in a way that it sells. If you can your content will find all support no matter what..

No that is not right , cuase if u talk about the contents, even silly programs run on tv, as there aretoo many tv stations and shortage of content.

On ther other hand there are 200.000000, Muslims in India, and from what i see on Indian TVs, no Mulim program at all.

What gives, the MUlsim programs with their content are not sellable. very strange.

Last edited:
Finally something good is done in Senate! these bollywoods channels are making our young generation completly stupid! sorry to say that.....but if you think seriously on this matter we are ignoring to much our Pakistani media, we must support our channels, also lollywood can make decent films if we pay all those millions to our industry rather to pay to the bollywood for their movies. Geo have maid a couple of very decent films like Kuda ke liye etc. We have very decent channels and programs too, indians just copy Hollywood and i would say they really do a bad copy so whats so interesting watching a bad copy when you can watch an original program and movies? if people really like to see those half naked girls and all that rubbish then i must say that it's better to watch western programs or movies....sorry for the statement, i don't want to be offensive but i think most people just watch these channels only for this reason. our dramas are the best, they are really decent and have good stories and acting. indians are copying pakistani dramas and if you people don't know they have banned all pakistani channels in india bcz they were getting very popular bcz of these drama seriels.
whats so special in sarukh khan who is always crying in all his movies, those ketrina kaif or how does she is called.....guys if you really wana copy a class hero than copy some hollywood or western actor if you really don't wana copy pakistani actors and actress (their are plenty of pretty pakistani actress and models) it's really meanless to copy or going crazy for some indians who aretrying to copy some westerns.....it's really pointless (atleast to me)!:sick:
If you think in this way: we are paying all those millions to indians for their channels and movies and also their goverment take the tax from that money and part of those taxes go to their defence budget and the same budget is being used against us so technically we are also paying/funding their raw which is destabilizing Pakistan and taking out terrorist acts against us killing our brothers, sisters, childrens. So wake up people be patriotic!!!:pakistan:

My sister watches indian serials and movies and that's one of the reasons why she's an utter and total *****. Anyway, she's pretty much westernized so she's a lost cause I don't even bother with her anymore. I have made sure in the past to block all the indian channels at home (sometimes succeeded, sometimes did not) but given that I am doing all the purchases as far as Dish and Receivers go, when I buy a new receiver (current one is non-functional so there's no tv right now), I will make sure each and every single indian channel is blocked, except for zee sports which is only for watching cricket.

At my home i've blocked all indian channels we watch only pakistani channels, i think Geo, Ary, Ptv Prime, Ptv Global etc. are enough...and obviously there are italian and some western channels too...so no need for indians channels!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: so true

i still doubt if this will be implemented. like one of the members said, he passed the resolution before as well but nothing happened. ill be quite happy if they put an end to this (sas bahu never ending TV serials). talk to the lady who watches these dramas and you will be surprised to find the level of similarity

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom