What's new

Senate committee calls for ban on Indian channels

This should be done immediately, no time should be wasted on this, also they should decide once and for all. The next thing they should do is stop watching bollywood movies, stop naming Pakistani hotels are India hotels overseas.

why they name Pakistani hotels as Indians is due to the fact that we have been unfairly targeted and undermined.

yes we should not name Pakistani hotels as Indian.

We have no TV programs cuase we will talk about Pakistani content, and it is disliked.

It is all because there are no sponsers for Pakistani programs.

u tell me why?

Thats why we dont Indian movies....They are so close to realities. :lol: Our tank gunner really need more target practice.:lol:

And by the way look at the title of video. Super Hit movie :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
there are quite a lot of Pakistani channels these days
i don't even enjoy indian channels anyways
their tv dramas are simply not good

That's the way it should be. Improve the qulaity of Pakistani channels, improve the contents shown. People will stop watching foreign channels and then demand will die and obviously no more such channels will be shown .. no demand no supply.. simple isn't it? forcing something will be like becoming Taliban.. :)

That's the way it should be. Improve the qulaity of Pakistani channels, improve the contents shown. People will stop watching foreign channels and then demand will die and obviously no more such channels will be shown .. no demand no supply.. simple isn't it? forcing something will be like becoming Taliban.. :)

I like it, but just one question: does the same theory apply to India too? (i.e. banning Pakistani channels and forcing etc.)

why they name Pakistani hotels as Indians is due to the fact that we have been unfairly targeted and undermined.

yes we should not name Pakistani hotels as Indian.

We have no TV programs cuase we will talk about Pakistani content, and it is disliked.

It is all because there are no sponsers for Pakistani programs.

u tell me why?

Nobody will be able to tell you the reason. you need to find out the reason yourself. Is the content being generated is catchy enough for the public to watch? It's all about making content in a way that it sells. If you can your content will find all support no matter what..

ban all indian channels for good........ the problem we have in our country is they ban for a week or a month and then they start broadcasting again

Whenever you see the indian drama they show like 5 minutes story and then for 5 minutes they are performing pooja and then 5 minutes commercial and then 5 minutes story and then pooja again.

Even our young childrens for example my younger cousin when he was only 5 years old (and now 8-9) went to the mosque and while we were praying in Jam'aat (congregation) he started singing "Karmaaaaaa" and very often i hear the names of Hindu's gods and the words of pooja from the childrens.

It is really destroying our culture. Either refrain from showing Pooja all the time or ban Indian channels for good to save our religion and culture

And don't even say about Indian news channels who show nothing but bashing at Pakistan all the time and talking about Mahaan india

Even our young childrens for example my younger cousin when he was only 5 years old (and now 8-9) went to the mosque and while we were praying in Jam'aat (congregation) he started singing "Karmaaaaaa" and very often i hear the names of Hindu's gods and the words of pooja from the childrens.

----------------------------------------
lolololololoooooolololmfao

I like it, but just one question: does the same theory apply to India too? (i.e. banning Pakistani channels and forcing etc.)

It should be both ways.. but the question is is there a demand for Pakistani channels from public. if it is there then the business will take appropriate actions according to demand..

It should be both ways.. but the question is is there a demand for Pakistani channels from public. if it is there then the business will take appropriate actions according to demand..

ask honest questions from Indians whether they like Pakistani drama serials or not.

cheers:coffee:

INDIANS, this is nothing more than a protectionist policy, if india can take measures to economically hurt pakistan then pakistan should and can take similar measures, its no big deal, although you indians on here being the way you are will do your best to miss the point.

I think Sparklingway summed it up really well.....

I am against the Film certification board of India for choosing to edit and censor thought provoking and socially realistic movies to "maintain Indian culture"....I think banning Indian cinema and TV should be considered a negative for the Pakistani public as well......

The right to information/Media.....meanigful or useless should be the right of the audience....
If people are subscribing to the channels, it obviously means that there is demand and that people want to see these channels/shows.....

No doubt Indian TV serials are trash from my POV, but its popular and thats what matters......., but as far as spoiling Pakistani culture and grand Indian scheme to corrupt Pakistani youth goes.....Pure bloody hogwash!!!

Banning is never the solution....I think....Maybe limiting the number of channels or levying extra taxes on sub-standard news sources, questionable TV content etc....having the subscriber to pay additional fees to access these channels maybe an option.....

Besides members here putting forth their opinions legitmizing the ban for these TV channels should consider this......If certain people in your country banned PDF claiming it to spread uber liberal ideals etc.....would you like it or accept it?

in fact we should ban all TV from S.asia, most of what is produced is just awful, really one dimensional crap.

Back
Top Bottom