What's new

Security Official Stoned to Death for Adultery

Status
Not open for further replies.
please do not get in the way of Pakistanis blood lust for differing sects - let them have at it

This is quite alarming that extremist influences are flowing into Pakistani Shia community from Iran and sooner of later they will try to establish proxy enclaves like Hezbollah of Iran. News and developments like these will also give moral boost to extremist like LeJ and AWSJ in launching their anti-shia campaigns. With the religio-political polarization taking place in Pakistan it seems that we will end up as another sectarian Iraq or Afghanistan. Its time to abandon religion - the tool of foreign imperialism!

There are always two sides of the coin, wahabi/salafacist extremism is breeding because it is has found a mass to oppose which earns it admiration and followers!

And it is true that many of the Shia fair very poorly when it comes to ethics and conducts.

The sodier is killed in the honour killing incident (condmnable act just like all other shamful honour killing incidents) do not take it as a millitary issue. Basically this honour killing shyt must come to an end.

Above all the two girls are in custody of the shia jirga the human rights organisations should act fast the lives of these girls are in great danger and surely just like Kohistan killing they will also be killed.

so time to rescue them

All I can say is shame on Army and intelligence. All these old geezers should be assassinated without any media exposure

If police are involved then definitely media will get involved, and since they're shia some other story would be made up to show them as innocents. Of course the village doesnt have to be wiped out because there are good people such as the girl, they just have to be shown how to live democratically without tribal customs. And the leaders have to be removed/imprisoned secretly.

This is the point, 80% time Media does not create story. Politicians use media to create story to use it as political benefits.
Common people can not understand this specially when innocent people get killed. They play with the emotion of public to divert their mind.
But in reality politicians have the will to use public for their personal interest, but their advisers tell them the way to use public.
and we are also responsible for this. We all have become heartless. We feel pain only when one of our closed one get hurts or else we do the lip service by saying some ****** words or R.I.P.

Punishment of Zna under sharia is stoning till death if committed by a married person. I am contented to see a person receive his punishment if he had committed the crime. I don't make excuses and I take no sides in this issue. If you can understand, I have rather objected of your clubbing of death of an army officer with Zna and this is where you are wrong.

Do all the sharia in your cave in afhganistan, but i absolutel NEVER want to even hear of the word stoning in my beautiful country. EVER.

Do all the sharia in your cave in afhganistan, but i absolutel NEVER want to even hear of the word stoning in my beautiful country. EVER.

this incident has nothing to do with religion.

the so-called honour killings are all barbaric self-styled fake egoistic shyt by shyty people.

If out of 600000 Troops some one or two incidents happens then these peoples must not make breaking news........Just see the other armies around the world....and you will get the results.

Media should make breaking news. and media should tell people that this is not the life and future we want. More people ll hear about it, more they ll think that are we going in right direction ?
Anybody could be on the place of this soldier. This is more a social issue then a army issue.

You know what is the right but most people still need to know what right is .

That's what I'm trying to say - indians insist shias are angels - i'm just trying to point out the entire society is to blame. The first step to progress would be to realize our faults.
And tbh, on this thread i dont mind the critisizm by indians becuase we deserve it.

You are running this thread with an agenda and trying to twist this incident to fit that agenda. As a result, as always pakistanis are either going to discuss the symptoms or a wrong diagnosys thanks to that without getting to the real issue.

Nobody in this world is an angel, yet they may be wronged, and when they are wronged, its human to show sympathy.

Where is the human part in the religious people these days???

Its Sharia which can not be changed!

It is changed unfortunately beyond recognition, if the prophet SAW xould see the situation of 'sharia' today, he would be ashamed.
The only thing in the world that cant be changed is Quran, and we should get back to following it.

You are running this thread with an agenda and trying to twist this incident to fit that agenda. As a result, as always pakistanis are either going to discuss the symptoms or a wrong diagnosys thanks to that without getting to the real issue.

Nobody in this world is an angel, yet they may be wronged, and when they are wronged, its human to show sympathy.

Where is the human part in the religious people these days???

I'm not sunni, and Im not twisting anything. Im against sects altogether.
And im not running the thread, this is a forum, you can discuss with other members and ignore me, i just reported it

I'm not sunni, and Im not twisting anything. Im against sects altogether.

I did not say you are sunni, but I said you are trying to blame it on these perpetrators being shia. In reality all sects and all communities in Pakistan (and northern parts of India too) follow honor killing. There is nothing in this case that we know so far that links this to shia-sunni divide. Then why are you insisting on it?

Your call mate, Allah has blessed you enough wisdom to see and decide your path. I have happily chosen mine to be that of Sharia.

It is changed unfortunately beyond recognition, if the prophet SAW xould see the situation of 'sharia' today, he would be ashamed.
The only thing in the world that cant be changed is Quran, and we should get back to following it.

Quran is the source for Sharia, so is Sunna!

There are two primary sources of sharia law: the precepts set forth in the Quran, and the example set by the Islamic prophet Muhammad in the Sunnah. Where it has official status, sharia is interpreted by Islamic judges (qadis) with varying responsibilities for the religious leaders (imams).

I did not say you are sunni, but I said you are trying to blame it on these perpetrators being shia. In reality all sects and all communities in Pakistan (and northern parts of India too) follow honor killing. There is nothing in this case that we know so far that links this to shia-sunni divide. Then why are you insisting on it?

Indians are on this thread are acting like shia apologists since you guys had been having this golden opportunity to show parachinar tribal divide as shia-sunni clash for igniting secterian fire :))

now when a shia jirga in the same region is responsible for the honour killing then you are coming up with advices.

the bottomline and reality is that in Kurram/Parachinar the issue of tribal clashes and unfortunatly one tribe is sunni and other is shia.

Now coming to this very incident its also the reality that it was done by a shia jirga and two unfortunte girls are still in custody of the jirga.

this is plain stupid continuation of honour killing we must STOP it

Indians are on this thread are acting like shia apologists since you guys had been having this golden opportunity to show parachinar tribal divide as shia-sunni clash for igniting secterian fire :))

now when a shia jirga in the same region is responsible for the honour killing then you are coming up with advices.

the bottomline and reality is that in Kurram/Parachinar the issue of tribal clashes and unfortunatly one tribe is sunni and other is shia.

Now coming to this very incident its also the reality that it was done by a shia jirga and two unfortunte girls are still in custody of the jirga.

this is plain stupid continuation of honour killing we must STOP it

this incident has nothing to do with religion.

the so-called honour killings are all barbaric self-styled fake egoistic shyt by shyty people.

Honor killing is murder and it has nothing to do with any religion, let alone Islam. Don't mix two opposite things to malign the other.

Pakistan is slowly being pivoted to become another war zone in power struggle of GCC and Iran . Right now spotlight is on Syria . It will move eastwards in its due time .

But i would not blame GCC or Iran . Fault lies with the political elite of Pakistan who have never let Pakistan get a stand of its own , solely FOR ITS OWN INTEREST . Pakistan is always given to pull weights of others . Previously "Politically-Religiously amalgamated" jihad in Afghanistan against Godless commies and then War against those "Politically-Religiously amalgamated" jihadis in "War on terror" Putting the whole nation between burning pan or straight to the fire . Even people were conditioned in this way From the Post Zia era but that's another debate altogether .

If this Burden of Carrying others wars( and eventually making its own) on your shoulders do not stop slowly the shoulder will slump( current scenario) and eventually breakdown . Other issues like Land reforms etc are again a separate debate altogether .

Honor killing is murder and it has nothing to do with any religion, let alone Islam. Don't mix two opposite things to malign the other.

i am saying the same thing. you i guess are not reading carefully

Pakistan is slowly being pivoted to become another war zone in power struggle of GCC and Iran . Right now spotlight is on Syria . It will move eastwards in its due time .

But i would not blame GCC or Iran . Fault lies with the political elite of Pakistan who have never let Pakistan get a stand of its own , solely FOR ITS OWN INTEREST . Pakistan is always given to pull weights of others . Previously "Politically-Religiously amalgamated" jihad in Afghanistan against Godless commies and then War against those "Politically-Religiously amalgamated" jihadis in "War on terror" Putting the whole nation between burning pan or straight to the fire . Even people were conditioned in this way From the Post Zia era but that's another debate altogether .

If this Burden of Carrying others wars( and eventually making its own) on your shoulders do not stop slowly the shoulder will slump( current scenario) and eventually breakdown . Other issues like Land reforms etc are again a separate debate altogether .

:laugh: i think you are lost in threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom