What's new

Security Official Stoned to Death for Adultery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see rubber boats coming in and out of Mumbai.

Am I lying?
Only going in ; the ones who came in were sent to meet their 72s bar one ; The remnant was also despatched to his maker recently after he sang like a canary.

We Muslims have 1000x more honor than you Indians. Fact.

We don't compromise our beliefs for instant-gratification. Fact.

Eloping with someone's daughter is looked down upon by both a religious and cultural lens.

A child is your commodity until he or she is old enough to leave the nest.

Dude, number 1 - You have absolutely no idea of the concept of honor. Don't even tread there, and stop making utterly stupid remarks such as "you indians... we pakistanis... you hindus... we muslims etc". It serves no purpose except exposing your acute lack of maturity. Living in the States, Canada or the UK and calling yourself Pakistanis... ever wondered why are you never accepted by the people around?

Number 2 - Feel free to treat your own child as some sort of commodity, use them the way you wish... wonder if you stuck some price tag too on their foreheads. Rest of the world treat their children as their own flesh and blood. You are a bit too twisted up in your head to make for human. Heck, even animals put themselves in harms way to save their babies.

But well, thanks for the input, now I can clearly see how the young ones are caught making a career out of suicide bombing in that very country that you call yours.

Dude, number 1 - You have absolutely no idea of the concept of honor. Don't even tread there, and stop making utterly stupid remarks such as "you indians... we pakistanis... you hindus... we muslims etc". It serves no purpose except exposing your acute lack of maturity. Living in the States, Canada or the UK and calling yourself Pakistanis... ever wondered why are you never accepted by the people around?

Number 2 - Feel free to treat your own child as some sort of commodity, use them the way you wish... wonder if there's some price tag stuck on their foreheads. Rest of the world treat their children as their their own flesh and blood. You are a bit too twisted up in your head to make for human. Heck, even animals put themselves in harms way to save their babies.

But well, thanks for the input, now I can clearly see how the young ones are caught making a career out of suicide bombing in that very country that you call yours.

Cries. Bullshits. Shits on the thread. Continues with emotional outbursts. Then thinks he will win a forum oscar.

:lol:

We don't have suicide bombers in my family. We just have educated children exposing hindutva propaganda.

As a soldier, should not the accused have bided by the rules of the land which he was operating in?

Sir, I am by no means an extremist, but a contract must be upheld, especially if it was made by the father of the nation.

I haven't read the details of this case, but you are right that the soldier should have known the law of the land. If the Govt. of Pakistan accepts the local FATA laws as having precedence over national laws, then there's not much to be done.

That's assuming that what all happened was in accordance with local laws -- barbaric as they may be, if they are the local law, then that's that.

Cries. Bullshits. Shits on the thread. Continues with emotional outbursts. Then thinks he will win a forum oscar.

:lol:

We don't have suicide bombers in my family. We just have educated children exposing hindutva propaganda.

Not an emotional outburst. When it comes to making terse remarks, I am a natural - check all my posts, you won't find an exception ;)

However, think of it in a rational way - Why would I get emotional about it? My children as commodity? Never. My country going through hell every single day? Nupes. Do I even know you to care about how you raise your kids? Heck no, I don't give a - you know what.

So why did I write that... can you try a little harder, and guess? I mean, if I were some hardcore Indian nationalist, I should rejoice this phenomenon, right? But I don't.

So, try to think, and think rationally why I wrote all that I did. You might just find a piece of salvation.

I haven't read the details of this case, but you are right that the soldier should have known the law of the land. If the Govt. of Pakistan accepts the local FATA laws as having precedence over national laws, then there's not much to be done.

That's assuming that what all happened was in accordance with local laws -- barbaric as they may be, if they are the local law, then that's that.

Thank you.

We have no right to complain, unless FATA agrees to live by our rules.

Also the soldier was no good. If he really loved the girl, he could have asked for her hand in marriage. It's not like it hasn't happned before.

My own cousin has a pashtun wife, but not because he made her run away from her home.

This kind of thing is looked down upon anywhere in Pakistan and not exclusively reserved to FATA.

Also, I am not saying that the stoning was justified by Islamic law, but by legal ramifications.

It says he engaged her, the fck. These elders should be executed. :disagree:

Culture comes in to play young brother.

This incident may be retaliation of shia death in pakistan and pakistan army is not doing anything...

Thank you.

We have no right to complain, unless FATA agrees to live by our rules.

Also the soldier was no good. If he really loved the girl, he could have asked for her hand in marriage. It's not like it hasn't happned before.

My own cousin has a pashtun wife, but not because he made her run away from her home.

This kind of thing is looked down upon anywhere in Pakistan and not exclusively reserved to FATA.

Also, I am not saying that the stoning was justified by Islamic law, but by legal ramifications.

Culture comes in to play young brother.

If the parents loved the girl they would agree to her choice. There is even a hadees about this, so I doubt it was religiously motivated stoning. Yaar we both know what it really was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom