What's new

SEAL TEAM SIX : The Raid on Osama Bin Laden (FULL MOVIE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another propaganda to try and prove they killed osama in Pakistan..
They can try what they want.The fact remains that if such high prifile fugitive was found,he must have been taken alive or atleast dead body shown to news reporters..
They did show Dead Qazafiand dead saddam,why not dead osama.

So what is the truth??? Did some one met Osama wives??? Safiz do you have any proof, like his wife testimony saying Osama was not killed there??? Or its just another ZH's Delusion??

I will ask Obama to show you the corpse of terrorist , hence forward...

How can you tell because I don't see dozens of 9/11 attacks equivalent? Thats how much we won in this war. You had 19 hijackers. I expect hundreds of hijackers since then. I expect so much outrage there should be hundreds of airplanes being blown up each month. Or many trains being blown up each month.

Think about it this way. Has a terrorist group every completed their objective? Like the IRA? FARC? PLO? I mean they were hijacking like crazy decades ago.

And that's the height of your ignorance and misunderstanding. You will see another 9/11 when CIA plans and executes it and not a moment before just like they did 9/11. Most importantly, your definition of terrorist & your targets changes every 2-3 decades so lets see who the next target will be.

Billion+ Indians repeating the same propaganda may make it on voting grounds but fortunately, almost everybody who is something knows the truth. The whole world also say 4k-5k fighters inflicting massive damage on 35k Indian Military and 10+ squadrons if IAF!!! Despite that and the fact that the fighters from Pakistani side had no official support from military or air force they kept you at bay.......even today we hold the most important and strategic peak at Kargil.
Which would be?

When the raid took off Pakistani members were claiming that it was joint operation of PA and US Marines. Now after that bubble bursted they are claiming that Obama never got killed in Pakistan. Hypocrisy at its best. Nice to see PAF'a reaction. Some aggressive members wont over rate their airforce now

That's because this was a true reflection of PAF? But the same third class air force has challenged your fighters on many occasions only to see them turn around and run away! Says wonders about your air force.

:pop: :pop:

Movie made for US audience ...... Not necessarily the truth.

Guys why are you complaining about it being shot in India? This is not for acid art purposes but for production value- they can't very well go to Abbotobad or Pakistan and film on site can they? Not unless they want to be killed! Just like Zero Dark Thirty the film of the same incident out later this year is shot in Chadirgarh where they made it look like Peshwar/Abbotobad. Similarly they use local actors.

I too had noticed some irregularities in the narrative of the film and the official narrative ie PAF jets being ordered by USAF to return to base and doing it as well as the fact that the local CIA guys had gone to the compound during the raid and were talking to residents and police about this being a joint op. AFAIK this didn't happen- SEALs were stood outside with an interpreter telling people to go home but that was it. Also nothing was mentioned about the stealth helos used in the op.

But guys remember they've covered themselves by putting the message at the start "the following is BASED on true events!" So they have built in the freedom to BS.

If OBL was not in Pakistan, What the Hell SEAL-6 were doing there??? Honeymoon.... I have never seen anything more foolish than this...

What

This movie was an insult to intelligence.

Crappy low-budget movie with crappy narration & acting and full of fluff.

Waiting for Zero Dark Thirty.

It's okay we still won Kargil :)

And we still hold our positions on the heights :)

Well, atleast there is a movie that shows PAF running away, unlike official events of IAF running away on multiple occasions, some as recent as 8-10 years ago when chased by PAF. Goes to tell you about IAF when they are challenged.

Ouch. Be easy in these baniyas

And we still hold our positions on the heights :)

Your heights ? Those were not even occupied by India in the first place. You are holding onto to some tops after being chased out of kargil ,Dras, Batalik, Tiger Hill etc because India does not even bother to hold that icy tops with no significance. So be happy.

please take your dead bodies back they are stinking up in unmarked graves being eaten by worms

More rubbish Pakistan propaganda everyone knows Pakistani military supported the jihadees

Ask xeric here about the unbearable stench he encountered from piles of your dead comrades @siachen

LOL. Ironically this movie is faker than the raid.

How can you say that? That would be a direct insult to one of your lords

its ok...we will not be destroying our own country wailing blashphemyyyyy...you can rest easy and continue doing that...that during the time they are not doing little boys....

Your heights ? Those were not even occupied by India in the first place. You are holding onto to some tops after being chased out of kargil ,Dras, Batalik, Tiger Hill etc because India does not even bother to hold that icy tops with no significance. So be happy.

The next time your sissy men need a reception we'll be more than happy to oblige. 5353 is a good vantage point.

Something about goats and dogs? Coming from some dotty with his own dharmic rituals

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Man 'marries' dog to beat curse

Yo, the Indian that played the ISI agent. I know his fantasy has come true. lolz

He probably feels like the baddest *** Indian in all of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom