What's new

Saudi women refused entry to France for refusing to take off burkas

Okay to Indians what about Ninjas??? Ninjas need to cover their face too this is how they make a living. Why do ninjas have to suffer just to take a jab at Muslims??

For the record, Ninjas will be out of business in France. They can't take contract if the subject is in France. They may have to get special permission from the French Interior Ministry, though I doubt that they will get one !!

facemasksflavorsofjapan.png

Oh yeah, this is a common thing in East Asia.

If you have the flu, and you still want to come to the workplace, it's more polite to wear a face mask so you don't infect other people. It's optional of course but a lot of people do it.

In childhood teach them what is good and what is bad and when they grow up let the women decide what they want to wear. :)

Look at what the Japanese do to prevent transmission of coughs and colds:

japan-face-masks.jpg

facemasksflavorsofjapan.png

First, there is no religious nor secular law demanding people to wear this face mask. You can wear this mask and at the same time wear the shortest mini skirt and a shirt showing a lot of cleavage without being harrassed or getting hostile looks.

Second, men as well as women can wear this mask, there is no sexual discrimination.

Third, this mask is worn for practical purpose, e.g. during flu season or when you have a flu and don't want to infect others.

Götterdämmerung;3051215 said:
Second, men as well as women can wear this mask, there is no sexual discrimination.
Since you didn't know, men can very well wear the headscarf and the face veil, and more traditional Muslim societies that sort of thing would be the norm.

Apparently, according to "Western Liberal Democracy", people should be free to wear what they want, as long as it is not obscene.

So, why is it suddenly different when it comes to Islamic-style clothing? Suddenly, these Western ideals go out the window... now they CAN tell you what to wear and what not to wear... but only if the clothing has something to do with Islam.

European headscarves and Sikh turbans are fine, apparently.

Double-standards.

Exactly CD - The problem is "double standards". There is an underlined tone of racism and when travels regularly its made obvious. People should be respected regardless of their religion and be accommodated at airports. If a woman is asked by another woman to remove her veil then of course the lady should oblige and remove it. To refuse entry on this basis is we all know "indirect racism". Pathetic and unnecessary. Its incredible to pick on women in this manner at a place where there is natural stress entering or leaving a nation.

Götterdämmerung;3051215 said:
Third, this mask is worn for practical purpose, e.g. during flu season or when you have a flu and don't want to infect others.

That's the only reason I would wear it personally, to be polite to others if I have the flu.

Though a lot of people are much more paranoid and will wear it even if there is only a slight risk of contracting something.

Where are these human right bitches always moaning in pakistan just to get some extra dollars

Since you didn't know, men can very well wear the headscarf and the face veil, and more traditional Muslim societies that sort of thing would be the norm.

But are men obliged to wear a face veil like in some muslim societies women are forced/expected to do so? I wouldn't have problem with veiling the face if both men and women are obliged to do the same.

these Veils are a threat,recently a Male Muslim Burkha bomber killed 4 French Soldiers hiding being the veil,such a shameless being he is..

I say Ban this women from entering EU and give her a free black sack made up of plastic...

this thread exposed some indian disgusting mentality. what if france force hindus to eat beaf, lets see their country their rules.

let me hear you indians answering my Q.

Not eating Non-Veg is a security risk ??LOL

But face veils are,i have seen Arab underwear bomber now a Muslim Burka bomber killed 4 french and you think it is not security threat??think logic ,don't follow what some mullah said..

BYCOTT"...........
i will never go to france under these circumustances, i praise wisdom and courage of our respected sister, she prefer Allah's order than french

Let bycott french products. If anyone love his culture, community and religion than pls bycott all french products

BYCOTT"...........
i will never go to france under these circumustances, i praise wisdom and courage of our respected sister, she prefer Allah's order than french

Let bycott french products. If anyone love his culture, community and religion than pls bycott all french products

good decision... take a placard saying the above statement and start protesting it in Islamabad streets,then all arab world and Muslim world will stop buying and will bycott french products.. lol

now non- muslims(especially hindu) will tell us wat is gud for us .......hijab or wearing scarfs are very beautiful things .............

Götterdämmerung;3051261 said:
But are men obliged to wear a face veil like in some muslim societies women are forced/expected to do so? I wouldn't have problem with veiling the face if both men and women are obliged to do the same.
I do not know of any other society except parts of Afghanistan where you can't not veil your face. As the monoculture society stands today, everybody needs to veil:)

Anyway, the last part of your post is very incongruous with reality. Men's and women's faces aren't the same, and men and women aren't generally the same. The day you could draw a woman with a stick figure let 'em dress the same as men.

now non- muslims(especially hindu) will tell us wat is gud for us .......hijab or wearing scarfs are very beautiful things .............
Any reason singling out Hindus? Should we expect them to know about us less than other human beings?

Beautiful things indeed, but many people don't understand why. And the thing that for me belittles their intelligent is, they don't want to understand.

finally the zionist president of france is gone, this law will be gone soon.

Well, aren't these commands themselves discriminatory in essence? Muslim men can prance around in tight jeans and shirts, while Muslim women are supposed to cover up.

why do women have to wear the bikini while men dont

Back
Top Bottom