What's new

Saudi women refused entry to France for refusing to take off burkas

According to bible adam and eve ate apple after satan tempt them that they will become God like.

Once they ate the apple both of them became aware of their nakedness

Before that both adam and eve was naked and god want them to be so ,

in fact it is god's wish that both ADAM and Eve should be naked, and it is satan who wants us to wear clothes....

Please upload some naked pictures of your so we all can see how god meant us to be.

Good Work by France. Even India should Ban this Crap

Still wondering why millions wanted their own country in 1947.....???

When she applied for Visa it meant she is accepting the laws of France and will obey them when in france.....

On the law. its nothing but a violation of human rights.... Taliban forcing women to wear burka and France forcing them not to wear one ....whats the difference between them.....Both are violating basic HR....

give me your id LADY .. ill send it you personally .....

We should all see how god meant us to be..... Why me only???? Let us all benefit from your knowledge and openness.

Good,you have got some good logic,please do ask you muslim brothers from pakistan to stop being brain washed from mullah and come live in 21st century

Every Indian gave us this reply at some point of time.......

181829_467232433306097_1132588992_n.jpg

If you know about regression to mean and central tendency, you'd be aware that too much of anything is not good.

General modesty is fine.

But when you add the ridiculous headscarf or the Burka outfit, you get what would be called "diminishing returns" and go in the red.

Our "intellect evolvement" again starts going back to the homo erectus level.

According to bible adam and eve ate apple after satan tempt them that they will become God like.

in fact it is god's wish that both ADAM and Eve should be naked, and it is satan who wants us to wear clothes....

adam and eve when they ate they were stripped off their heavenly luxuries, including cloths

If you know about regression to mean and central tendency, you'd be aware that too much of anything is not good.

General modesty is fine.

But when you add the ridiculous headscarf or the Burka outfit, you get what would be called "diminishing returns" and go in the red.

Our "intellect evolvement" again starts going back to the homo erectus level.

then when isnt bikini, mini skirt or other clothing considered homo erectus level thinking, and why only burka and hijab?

I thought muslims insists on the 'our land our laws' principle.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3054829 said:
then what is american drone doing in pakistan
Completely irrelevant. You muslims insists on the 'our land our laws' principle when it comes how scummy infidels must dress. Why not respect the same when our laws says the same?

That silly burka need to go.

I applaud what France has done. It indeed has guts to do so. I hope at least all of the secular countries in the world ban that silly dress which demonstrates nothing but religious repression. BTW, it should not differentiate whoever dress in it, no matter he/she is muslim, jewish or whatever religions he/she may be in.

Do not like the France's rule, go back where you come from.

When you are in Rome, Obey the Roman's way.

France have got rid of that toad Sarkosy. They should now get rid of this silly rule. I respect the right of women to wear what they choose.

thats exactly why i disagree and despise Hinduism..You lot are free to come up with a religion of your own....Like you just did.:tup:

I've read that on facebook. On behalf of all muslims i feel so embarrased o.o
Her analogy doesnt make sense. Becasue **** logic.

care to explain why it doesn't make sense?

thats exactly why i disagree and despise Hinduism..You lot are free to come up with a religion of your own....Like you just did.:tup:

:woot: ... ...did i said anything wrong ????. what i said is there in the bible ......

god created man and woman naked .....

when they ate what satan asked them to ...... which god didn't like ....they started wearing clothes .....

It just simple as that !!!

im not inventing any religion ......

care to explain why it doesn't make sense?
Don't have time to give a comprehensive and pragmatic explanation, but I can give you a few examples - archeologists have discovered remains of clothes from as far back as 9000 years ago, yet some of the most educated people on earth wear less clothes than her.
Another example, people in europe dressed more during the dark ages, but some slutty clothes became en vogue afterwards.
I'm finding it hard to explain because the stupidity in her quote is too damn high.
I'm not encouraging people to dress like sluts, but this is just plain ridiculous.

Actually glad that France is taking this stand, in Muslim countries people aren't even allowed to practice their religion

What muslim countries? You mean Saudi Arabia? When did Saudi Arabia claim to be secular liberal democracy? If you want to stop certain religious groups from practicing their religion than don't claim to be secular... don't be a hypocrite.

yet these Muslims come to our countries and demand things from us, if you don;t like it don't come to our countries simple.

I also diasgree with the wearing of burka, dont think its is necessary... but there are less than two thousand women that wear burka in France.

You know very well that there were no need for this law. The only reason it was put in force is so Sarkozy could win some extreme right wing voters.

Back
Top Bottom