What's new

Saudi princess: What I'd change about my country

Yes, Israeli Jews and Arabs are superior to you. I wasn't brainwashed to believe anything, i did my own research.
Your country is similar to Afghanistan just rich(1 Trillion worth Saudi family) while the GDP of the country is only over half a trillion.

Noone is superior to nobody. Israel was also in a pathetic state in the 50s and 60s. Everybody has to rises up. And if we examine KSA recently, we will observe that it is surely progressing in the right direction.:tup:

Perhaps for you, women's rights is walking alone in the street without being beaten by a stick or driving a car which ever civilized nation cannot fathom a world where this is disallowed.
Who are you kidding buddy? Even Iran has better women's rights than your country, which says it all.

Seriously, you seem to over-generalize everything. Which news channel do you follow?

So Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a Shirk?

No, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia isn't "shirk". Shirk is simply associating partners with the one & only true God. There were many kingdoms throughout history. Even some prophets were kings for example King David & King Solomon of the United Monarchy of the ancient Kingdom of Israel.

No, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia isn't "shirk". Shirk is simply associating partners with the one & only true God. There were many kingdoms throughout history. Even some prophets were kings for example King David & King Solomon of the United Monarchy of the ancient Kingdom of Israel.

it's not shirk, but it's not islamic as well xD
that's why i hate the monarchy system

the first four caliphates were elected by the muslim ummah
not because of their blood line or any thing

even the words that u refer to a prince by are translated from english
coz there are no such words in the old arabic
such as your highness or your grace ... etc

thats why the kings in ksa prefer to be called the custodian of the two holy mosques
not you grace nor to be called as KING

it's not shirk, but it's not islamic as well xD
that's why i hate the monarchy system

the first four caliphates were elected by the muslim ummah
not because of their blood line or any thing

even the words that u refer to a prince by are translated from english
coz there are no such words in the old arabic
such as your highness or your grace ... etc

thats why the kings in ksa prefer to be called the custodian of the two holy mosques
not you grace nor to be called as KING

Yea I know in Islam, the main system of governance is the Islamic caliphate. I still don't think that having a kingdom is a sin of any kind, I mean if it was a sin I don't think God would have let his prophets become kings. On another note, I am not much of a fan of democracy. :D

I know about the first 4 caliphs of course, but I didn't know there was no word like "your highness" in classical Arabic. I still have to start learning Arabic, I speak a bit, but it really isn't that great yet. Yeah I know that kings in Saudi Arabia use the title "custodian of the 2 Holy Mosques".

Noone is superior to nobody. Israel was also in a pathetic state in the 50s and 60s. Everybody has to rises up. And if we examine KSA recently, we will observe that it is surely progressing in the right direction.:tup:

Seriously, you seem to over-generalize everything. Which news channel do you follow?
Sure there are superiors, that's just how life works.

Even when Israel's independence was declared, it was proven without a doubt that newly independent Israel(Right after the most traumatizing event in human history) was a superior nation which fought against all odds.

KSA is in a pathetic state today because they are run by money hungry, corrupt and evil leaders. Who shamelessly steal the wealth of the land and apply Sharia law while totally and absolutely disregarding it when they are not in public. Wh0res, drugs, alcohol, you name it and they did it.

Sure there are superiors, that's just how life works.

Even when Israel's independence was declared, it was proven without a doubt that newly independent Israel(Right after the most traumatizing event in human history) was a superior nation which fought against all odds.

KSA is in a pathetic state today because they are run by money hungry, corrupt and evil leaders. Who shamelessly steal the wealth of the land and apply Sharia law while totally and absolutely disregarding it when they are not in public. Wh0res, drugs, alcohol, you name it and they did it.

That is how the western media projects KSA to be. But I ask the question, have you ever visited KSA, interacted with its people yourself? If no, then you have no right to form opinions on them based just on media reports. I would suggest you to change the news agency you follow.

There are superiors and inferiors, really?

I can also say that Jews are inferiors because for the last almost 3000 years, they never had any empire or state to themselves. The Muslims (particularly Arabs) had vast and powerful Umayaad Caliphate. Christians had vast Roman empire. Persians had vast Persian empire. Hindus had Maurya empire. Jews had none? For 3000 years of their existence? And after 3000 years all they have is such a tiny piece of land? What a catastrophic failure!

But dont worry, I would spare you the insult.:tup:

Moral: Before calling others inferior and you superior, look at your own self carefully. Just because you achieved 2 or 3 victories against Arabs, don't be too proud of yourself or the same thing will happen that happened after King Solomon's death. :tdown: :)

That is how the western media projects KSA to be. But I ask the question, have you ever visited KSA, interacted with its people yourself? If no, then you have no right to form opinions on them based just on media reports. I would suggest you to change the news agency you follow.

There are superiors and inferiors, really?

I can also say that Jews are inferiors because for the last almost 3000 years, they never had any empire or state to themselves. The Muslims (particularly Arabs) had vast and powerful Umayaad Caliphate. Christians had vast Roman empire. Persians had vast Persian empire. Hindus had Maurya empire. Jews had none? For 3000 years of their existence? And after 3000 years all they have is such a tiny piece of land? What a catastrophic failure!

But dont worry, I would spare you the insult.:tup:

Moral: Before calling others inferior and you superior, look at your own self carefully. Just because you achieved 2 or 3 victories against Arabs, don't be too proud of yourself or the same thing will happen that happened after King Solomon's death. :tdown: :)

Surprise, surprise but i am familiar with KSA more than you know and even more familiar with Saudi Arabs. I make fair judgements on what i see and not what i hear.

There is but one home for the Jewish people as is in our faith - Israel. The Jewish people do not conquer and enslave people, force their religions upon them, as the Muslim caliphates did and the Romans and so on.

Everywhere Jews went during these years of exile they prospered and made themselves into nobility and kings among kings(Richer than all the kings in the world at more than one time). They created countless cures through their ingenuity for mankind, while never wanting anything in return.

And Yes, there were Jewish kingdoms, try reading a history book you might find it there.

Surprise, surprise but i am familiar with KSA more than you know and even more familiar with Saudi Arabs. I make fair judgements on what i see and not what i hear.

There is but one home for the Jewish people as is in our faith - Israel. The Jewish people do not conquer and enslave people, force their religions upon them, as the Muslim caliphates did and the Romans and so on.

Everywhere Jews went during these years of exile they prospered and made themselves into nobility and kings among kings(Richer than all the kings in the world at more than one time). They created countless cures through their ingenuity for mankind, while never wanting anything in return.

And Yes, there were Jewish kingdoms, try reading a history book you might find it there.

Then don't call others inferiors and yourself superior. It is a fact Jewish people did not have any empire or control over any state for the last 3000 years since the death of King Solomon. They were destroyed and raped by the Babylonian and Roman army. Treated and exterminated like rats by Romans and Babylonians. The most hated race in history. Doesn't matter how much you try to disguise/hide the fact. :tup:

Just one or two victories and a tiny state doesn't make you any superior to the Arabs and Muslims who ruled you for more than 1000+ years. Keep your ugly racism and superiority complex to yourself. :tdown:

Then don't call others inferiors and yourself superior. It is a fact Jewish people did not have any empire or control over any state for the last 3000 years since the death of King Solomon. They were destroyed and raped by the Babylonian and Roman army. Treated and exterminated like rats by Romans and Babylonians. The most hated race in history. Doesn't matter how much you try to disguise/hide the fact. :tup:

Just one or two victories and a tiny state doesn't make you any superior to the Arabs and Muslims who ruled you for more than 1000+ years. Keep your ugly racism and superiority complex to yourself. :tdown:
The only racist here is you, from your obvious degenerative posts.
I claimed no superiority over a race but of a country, as Israelis are Jews and Arabs and many other races combined.

Seems you lack the ability to comprehend - Jews never, ever, desired any peace of land except for Israel, we are not a conquering race.
You can the half continent for yours and yourself but Israel will forever be the home of the Jews.

Yea I know in Islam, the main system of governance is the Islamic caliphate. I still don't think that having a kingdom is a sin of any kind, I mean if it was a sin I don't think God would have let his prophets become kings. On another note, I am not much of a fan of democracy. :D

I know about the first 4 caliphs of course, but I didn't know there was no word like "your highness" in classical Arabic. I still have to start learning Arabic, I speak a bit, but it really isn't that great yet. Yeah I know that kings in Saudi Arabia use the title "custodian of the 2 Holy Mosques".

Kingdoms, Caliphates, Nation states, Monarchies, Khanates etc are all permitted as long as sovereignty is declared to God.

The only racist here is you, from your obvious degenerative posts.
I claimed no superiority over a race but of a country, as Israelis are Jews and Arabs and many other races combined.

Seems you lack the ability to comprehend - Jews never, ever, desired any peace of land except for Israel, we are not a conquering race.
You can the half continent for yours and yourself but Israel will forever be the home of the Jews.

LOL, typical Jewish victim mentally. Who called Arabs Inferior dear? Or do I need to quote the post here?

I just demonstrated your miserable history to put you in your rightful place. :tdown: If you want good treatment, then by all means, honor and respect others.:tup:

Kingdoms, Caliphates, Nation states, Monarchies, Khanates etc are all permitted as long as sovereignty is declared to God.

LOL, typical Jewish victim mentally. Who called Arabs Inferior dear? Or do I need to quote the post here?

I just demonstrated your miserable history to put you in your rightful place. :tdown: If you want good treatment, then by all means, honor and respect others.:tup:
You are far below the food chain to be putting anyone in their place. An insect, nothing more.

Israel is superior to KSA and any nation that subjugates their woman, that is a fact.

Nice try but I am afraid you're lying zionist mouth is at it again. I am the biggest supporter of women's rights in KSA but I call bull$hit when I see it. And you are full of it.

so do you support the fundamental rights of free speech, freedom of movement, equality of gender, freedom to conduct any profession by both the sexes.

Women's plight in the muslim world is tragic!!!

so do you support the fundamental rights of free speech, freedom of movement, equality of gender, freedom to conduct any profession by both the sexes.

Women's plight in the muslim world is tragic!!!
Hey, he supports women driving, that is women's rights for him.

Back
Top Bottom