What's new

Have you seen the Princess Adelah: the Daughter of Saudi King

She is doing very good work to our society. Her effort is appreciated.

Thanks Rain.

haven't seen you for a while @BATMAN I hope you are doing great.

Thanks Rain.

Al-Hamdullilah, I'm fine, just not interested any more in BS of hater clan.
Take a peek in any thread, and its full of nonsense of one hater having chit chat with other hater... with full impunity.
There life revolves around Saudis and what you eat drink or shit... i only feel sorry for these retards.

There is nothing non-Saudi Arabian/Arabian/Arab about her. She is 100% Arab. Nor is she anything special in terms of look. Ordinary woman.

She does a fairly good job.

Al-Hamdullilah, I'm fine, just not interested any more in BS of hater clan.
Take a peek in any thread, and its full of nonsense of one hater having chit chat with other hater... with full impunity.
There life revolves around Saudis and what you eat drink or shit... i only feel sorry for these retards.

:tup:

Thanks Rain.

So, Uncovered women = A modern woman ?

OK I have a question for Saudi members. I have read that king Abdullah has 30 wives. If that's true how do you respect that man? As the custodian of the holy mosques isn't he supposed to limit it to only (lol) 4? Or does he just give "talaq" and keep going? @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend

There is nothing non-Saudi Arabian/Arabian/Arab about her. She is 100% Arab. Nor is she anything special in terms of look. Ordinary woman.
She does a fairly good job.

Well but you know... hate makes you blind.
This hate clan need daily dose.... and i'm thinking to open some thread to smoke them a bit.

OK I have a question for Saudi members. I have read that king Abdullah has 30 wives. If that's true how do you respect that man? As the custodian of the holy mosques isn't he supposed to limit it to only (lol) 4? Or does he just give "talaq" and keep going? @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend

There is no limit on the number of wives that you can marry during your lifetime in Islam (nor any other religion I can think of) as long as you can provide for them and treat them well. The limit though is 4 wives AT ONCE. So he never had more than 4 wives at once.

Lastly whatever he does in his private life that is not considered harmful, marrying women that he can provide for is not, has nothing to do with his leadership. Besides he is not ruling but a council of qualified people from all walks of life is ruling the country de facto.

There is no limit on the number of wife's that you can marry during your lifetime in Islam (nor any other religion I can think of) as long as you can provide for them and treat them well. The limit though is 4 wives AT ONCE. So he never had more than 4 wives at once.

To have more than 30 wives in a lifetime with the condition that he can't have more than 4 at one time one has to go on a divorcing spree.

Lastly whatever he does in his private life that is not considered harmful, marrying women that he can provide for is not, has nothing to do with his leadership. Besides he is not ruling but a council of qualified people from all walks of life.

People in most countries do expect their leaders to have some kind of integrity in their family life. I know that you don't have an option to replace him. But personally I wouldn't respect such a pervert.

To have more than 30 wives in a lifetime with the condition that he can't have more than 4 at one time one has to go on a divorcing spree.

People in most countries do expect their leaders to have some kind of integrity in their family life. I know that you don't have an option to replace him. But personally I wouldn't respect such a pervert.

What is wrong with a divorce? Ever heard about death?

I don't know about his family life nor do you and it has nothing to do with his leadership abilities. Besides he is not ruling alone.

In such a case you probably don't respect 90% of your past rulers either since they were not any different. This goes for the whole world. Whether in Europe, the ancient ME, South Asia, China etc.

Yes, he could get removed if necessary.

In any case I am not here to defend any public figure nor has this anything to do with the topic.

What is wrong with a divorce? Ever heard about death?

I don't know about his family life nor do you and it has nothing to do with his leadership abilities. Besides he is not ruling alone.

In such a case you probably don't respect 90% of your past rulers either since they were not any different. This goes for the whole world. Whether in Europe, the ancient ME, South Asia, China etc.

Yes, he could get removed if necessary.

In any case I am not here to defend any public figure nor has this anything to do with the topic.

I don't judge past rulers with today's standards of morality. Having over 30 wives is a mockery of the social arrangement called marriage, nothing but a glorified debauchery with religious sanctions. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem if a person has had 30 sexual partners in the lifetime or multiple consensual partners at the same time. I just can't respect anyone who uses "loopholes" in the system to get approval to marry more than 30 women and divorces most of them. It's your king, so I was asking your opinion. I think I have got that. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom