What's new

Saudi princess: What I'd change about my country

Women are objects the "men" in KSA use as currency. You fool no one here.

Nice try but I am afraid you're lying zionist mouth is at it again. I am the biggest supporter of women's rights in KSA but I call bull$hit when I see it. And you are full of it.

Princess Basma is divorced and lives with her children in London

Now I can understand why her ideas make sense. :tup: Living in a progressive society surely opens up mind.

In addition, I also think the culture of hijab should be abolished and all religions must be respected in KSA.

Now I can understand why her ideas make sense. :tup: Living in a progressive society surely opens up mind.

In addition, I also think the culture of hijab should be abolished and all religions must be respected in KSA.

I also think the culture of hijab should be abolished and all religions must be respected in KSA.

On the one hand you want KSA to respect "all religions" on the other you want to undermine a women's right to wear a hijab in public (which is none of your business really). This is a case of contradiction.

Nice try but I am afraid you're lying zionist mouth is at it again. I am the biggest supporter of women's rights in KSA but I call bull$hit when I see it. And you are full of it.
Perhaps for you, women's rights is walking alone in the street without being beaten by a stick or driving a car which ever civilized nation cannot fathom a world where this is disallowed.
Who are you kidding buddy? Even Iran has better women's rights than your country, which says it all.

On the one hand you want KSA to respect "all religions" on the other you want to undermine a women's right to wear a hijab in public (which is none of your business really). This is a case of contradiction.

You read too much into my post. i didn't say that hijab should be banned. All I said is the women's freedom of choice should be respected. They should not be forced to wear the hijab (which is not a Quranic requirement anyway).

Am sure there are many people who would like to dress up normally if hijab requirement is lifted today.

Perhaps for you, women's rights is walking alone in the street without being beaten by a stick or driving a car which ever civilized nation cannot fathom a world where this is disallowed.
Who are you kidding buddy? Even Iran has better women's rights than your country, which says it all.

Yeah because in Israeli land KSA is a symbol of barbarism an idea you have exported to the world to serve your interests. Good job everyone for falling for their tricks. I guess that makes you Zionists then.

Yeah because in Israeli land KSA is a symbol of barbarism an idea you have exported to the world to serve your interests. Good job everyone for falling for their tricks. I guess that makes you Zionists then.
No... That is all on your woman beating, moral police hands.

They are slowly making "progress". This video is from 3 years ago and I do not know how much "progress" they have made since then but then who cares:

Last edited by a moderator:
Women are objects the "men" in KSA use as currency. You fool no one here.

Women aren't treated as objects around the "civilized" part of the world but are still seen as objects. The Saudi's are just more up-front about it lol

Women aren't treated as objects around the "civilized" part of the world but are still seen as objects. The Saudi's are just more up-front about it lol
Of course, this is quite the rational.

No... That is all on your woman beating, moral police hands.

You know nothing about my country nor do I try to force any sort of beliefs into you. Believe what you will however we know our country and your barbaric depictation that you were brainwashed to believe in part of the "Israeli supremacy over Arabs" system of brainwashing will not work here.

Women can't drive.

Strange Countries Strange rules,

You know nothing about my country nor do I try to force any sort of beliefs into you. Believe what you will however we know our country and your barbaric depictation that you were brainwashed to believe in part of the "Israeli supremacy over Arabs" system of brainwashing will not work here.
Yes, Israeli Jews and Arabs are superior to you. I wasn't brainwashed to believe anything, i did my own research.
Your country is similar to Afghanistan just rich(1 Trillion worth Saudi family) while the GDP of the country is only over half a trillion.

Yes, Israeli Jews and Arabs are superior to you. I wasn't brainwashed to believe anything, i did my own research.
Your country is similar to Afghanistan just rich(1 Trillion worth Saudi family) while the GDP of the country is only over half a trillion.

Oh so you like conspiracy theories as well I see. Glad to know YOU and OTHER people here share the same beliefs.

islam is an egalitarian faith the concept of "royalty" is anathema to it...."kings" and "kingdoms" indeed.....

Back
Top Bottom