What's new

Saudi Arabia cancels U.N. speech over inaction on Arab, Muslim issues

Arabian Legend

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia has cancelled its address to the U.N. General Assembly citing the international body’s inability to resolve pertaining issues to the Arab and Islamic world.
Diplomatic sources said to Al Arabiya that the Saudi decision to cancel its speech at the United Nations General Assembly for the first time in history, reflects the kingdom's dissatisfaction with the position of the United Nations on dealing with the Arab and Islamic issues, particularly the issue of Palestine that the U.N. has not been able to solve in more than 60 years, as well as the Syrian crisis.

The Saudi diplomat also cited “the monopoly of certain countries” over U.N. decision making.

In his speech to the UN on September 29, Shaikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the UAE foreign minister, said that his country was “deeply disappointed in the inability of the international community until now to put an immediate end to the worsening tragedy suffered by the Syrian people caused by military actions and indiscriminate and systematic bombings by Syrian forces which have killed so far more than 100,000 people and injured and displaced millions of people, being to date the most serious violation of international law and international humanitarian law”.

“We are deeply concerned about the growing serious implications of this conflict on Syria and the entire region, and we strongly condemn and reject all crimes against humanity committed by the Syrian regime, especially the chemical attack against Ghota, Damascus, which killed thousands of civilians and children,” Shaikh Abdullah said.

The international community should take all necessary measures to punish the Syrian regime for its massacres against its civilians, he said.

“All of you must be aware of the frustration we feel and the majority of countries in the region feel regarding the disabling of the United Nations mechanisms from acting against the aggressive acts of the Syrian regime against its people. The failure to act by international organisations is directly responsible for the aggravating humanitarian tragedy we witness in Syria and for the threat against the Syrian State, community and people,” he said.

Shaikh Khalid Bin Ahmad Al Khalifa, Bahrain’s foreign minister, in his UN speech on September 29“invited the United Nations and the international community to shoulder their responsibilities by taking the appropriate deterrent measures to halt the serious violations of human rights to which the Syrian people are subjected and to put an end to the crime of genocide perpetrated by all kinds of lethal weapons that have so far claimed more than a 100,000 martyrs and injured, as well as causing millions of refugees and internally displaced persons”.

Saudi Arabia cancels UN speech for first time in history, frustrated with UN actions in Arab world | Al Bawaba

Saudi Arabia cancels U.N. speech over inaction on Arab, Muslim issues - Alarabiya.net English | Front Page

Saudi Arabia scrapped U.N. speech in protest over Syria and Israel

I think its time for the OIC to reshapes its foreigner policies and play an effective role to sort out our Issues. Forming a military wing consisted of GCC, Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan, Tunisia, Algeria, Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey has become essential. we need to solve the Palestine, Kashmir, Syria, Myanmar issues. Those issues only know the language of military force, life is moving and we are not getting anything out of it anyway. We have the manpower, money, and we manufacture military hardwares already, Pakistan is a nuclear, Turkey, Indonesia and Malaysia are doing a great job in term of military equips. we can impose oil embargo, skyrocketing oil prices and work with China on other hand. I think nothing is holding us back so we need to flex our muscles, we have the means and skills so nothing is missing I guess expect to raise the banner of Islam that we left behind. We together can teach the west and the east a lesson that they shall not forget for the rest of their lives.

Forming a military wing consisted of GCC, Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan, Tunisia, Algeria, Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey has become essential. we need to solve the Palestine, Kashmir, Syria, Myanmar issues. Those issues only know the language of military force, life is moving and we are not getting anything out of it anyway. We have the manpower, money, and we manufacture military hardwares already, Pakistan is a nuclear, Turkey, Indonesia and Malaysia are doing a great job in term of military equips. we can impose oil embargo, skyrocketing oil prices and work with China on other hand. I think nothing is holding us back so we need to flex our muscles, we have the means and skills so nothing is missing I guess expect to raise the banner of Islam that we left behind. We together can teach the west and the east a lesson that they shall not forget for the rest of their lives.

Noble thoughts :hitwall:

I don't believe much in prophecies, but this dreamteam comes straight out of the prophesies of dajjal, kalki, norstradamus, world war 3, end of the world, anti christ, gog and magog etc etc............... 10 Muslim countries along with China triggering a world war with nuclear weapons and end of a religion and devastation of its followers. :D

I think its time for the OIC to reshapes its foreigner policies and play an effective role to sort out our Issues. Forming a military wing consisted of GCC, Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan, Tunisia, Algeria, Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey has become essential. we need to solve the Palestine, Kashmir, Syria, Myanmar issues. Those issues only know the language of military force, life is moving and we are not getting anything out of it anyway. We have the manpower, money, and we manufacture military hardwares already, Pakistan is a nuclear, Turkey, Indonesia and Malaysia are doing a great job in term of military equips. we can impose oil embargo, skyrocketing oil prices and work with China on other hand. I think nothing is holding us back so we need to flex our muscles, we have the means and skills so nothing is missing I guess expect to raise the banner of Islam that we left behind. We together can teach the west and the east a lesson that they shall not forget for the rest of their lives.

It's already solved! It belongs to India! With all the patriotism aside the best solution to Kashmir status quo and Line of Control becoming an international border. And it's a bilateral issue any intervention by a third country could potentially trigger a world war! Plus ask your King if he's ready to lose India, one it's biggest customer of oil for the sake of Pakistanis who you guys believe to be inferior :)

And as for, Teaching West and East a lesson? What will you guys do if you don't sell oil? If US/Europe/China/India/Brazil don't use your oil, can you imagine the value of crude oil in international market? Cheaper than water mate :)

I think you are getting it bro. Sino Muslim alliance it will be. And China and GCC monarchs should come together to popularize this idea among Muslim masses and ensure that major Muslim countries have govts. that are open to this possibility. All the elements are there to make it a success, but it is a huge step, so we have to quietly prepare behind the scenes working within the current system, as this alliance may not be ready to take on the global system as yet. Let China call the shots and tell us when the time has come.

It's already solved! It belongs to India! With all the patriotism aside the best solution to Kashmir status quo and Line of Control becoming an international border. And it's a bilateral issue any intervention by a third country could potentially trigger a world war! Plus ask your King if he's ready to lose India, one it's biggest customer of oil for the sake of Pakistanis who you guys believe to be inferior :)

And as for, Teaching West and East a lesson? What will you guys do if you don't sell oil? If US/Europe/China/India/Brazil don't use your oil, can you imagine the value of crude oil in international market? Cheaper than water mate :)

Level%20ki%20bachodi%20kr%20di%20tu%20nay.jpg

1017705_568743166505794_1212656349_n.png

Insh.......
Hindia , Israel your day is coming.... no more occupying of kashmir and palestine....
every Dog has its days...

Seema like you kuttas have been havin it for 65 years :lol:

world is just waiting for india to depart...
it was just a british experiment anyways...
lol... do you really think the conqueror and the conquered can live in a nation together peacefully...

plus... india is the poorest nation on earth...75% live below $2 a day and 50% open defecate... thats scary.

pakistan will take punjab, kashmir, haryana, some of uttar pradesh.... china can take all of north india left and put indians in labor factories to fuel chinas economy as the labor force there is getting richer and older, and BD will take Bengal and north east india... tamil land will be disputed between sri lanka and china or we can arrange for a seperate indigenous tamilian state there...

world is just waiting for india to depart...
it was just a british experiment anyways...
lol... do you really think the conqueror and the conquered can live in a nation together peacefully...

plus... india is the poorest nation on earth...75% live below $2 a day and 50% open defecate... thats scary.

pakistan will take punjab, kashmir, haryana, some of uttar pradesh.... china can take all of north india left and put indians in labor factories to fuel chinas economy as the labor force there is getting richer and older, and BD will take Bengal and north east india... tamil land will be disputed between sri lanka and china or we can arrange for a seperate indigenous tamilian state there...

You couldn't even hold Bangladesh. Let alone take Kashmir, Hyderabad, Junagadh, and Siachen :lol:

Btw, Haryanvis and Uttar Pradeshis are known to be fckin hot headed. I would love for u to say it to their face.

Lol, Saudis really expect U.N to do something?

:rofl:

Forget Persian-Arab, Sunni-Shia rivalry...

Get together, and WORK for progress...

Everything else is just rantings...

These boards will be better off without his miserable presence :agree: @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar

I was about to write a wonderful short mirror reflection but then I read your post and I agree with you PDF don't need such members and effective immediate ban should be impose on those who are racists like goodoldboy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom