What's new

Saudi Arabia donates $100m to counter-terrorism center

Saudi Arabia has donated $100 million to the International Center for Counterterrorism (ICCT), an umbrella organization of the United Nations.
Ok since when JEW USA are against terrorism?

Their zionist beheaders attack everybody with their air support

If they want to stop the terrorism they should kill every cleric in Saudi Arabia

With the chaos taking place in Iraq, I find your comments extremely hilarious. :lol:

From what we see in this video, I think the Iraqis should take care of this guy, that's if course if they can find him.

The difference between Saudi clerics and Iraq's is like the difference between rotten apples to honey :lol:

If they want to stop the terrorism they should kill every cleric in Saudi Arabia

Dream along.:lol:

Dream along. We have arguably the most respected and followed clerics and those that are in command of the Two Holy Sites and most respectful positions for any Muslim cleric.

Al-Masjid Al-Haram and Al-Masjid An-Nabawi are not going anywhere.

601132_693952967282256_213090590_n.jpg

Instead we should eliminate all Rafida magicians. How about that?

Last edited:
than who is funding to militant ? what is their sours of income?
seriously i was thinking major funding was done by Saudi........

Dream along. We have arguably the most respected and followed clerics and those that are in command of the Two Holy Sites and most respectful positions for any Muslim cleric.

And all sites of paganism.

601132_693952967282256_213090590_n.jpg

Yes is we should eliminate all Rafida and all nawasib we start to burn the books of bin taimmyyia and bin jibren and bin athemen and bin buzz and Khomeini and kulaini

Back
Top Bottom