What's new

Saudi Arabia cancels U.N. speech over inaction on Arab, Muslim issues

Yes. My mistake. Silly me. Now is it too hard to understand my second question? Do you work for the Saudi Arabian government?

I showed you his post where he stated that he works for agency related to law enforcement.

Of course, I don't expect arguing with us as we most certainly know more than what's been said by crazy news agency :agree: and Yes, I work for the Gov't, mad? You must be another Saudi-hater :lol: most of you are mad at our foreign policy, something we don't negotiate with aliens on.

Yes. My mistake. Silly me. Now is it too hard to understand my second question? Do you work for the Saudi Arabian government?

Yes, sir :smart: I do. At your service :police:

I showed you his post where he stated that he works for agency related to law enforcement.

You don't have to show a thing bro, you didn't come up with an invention :lol:

Thanks for the info mate. Now I understand why all the hostility towards my post. Do alot of Saudi Arabian government employees that work in law enforcememt frequent this forum? No wonder you never hear anything negative against the saudi arabian governmemt from saudi arabian posters. I heard that if you even criticise the Saudi Arabian government online, they can put you in prison. No wonder these guys hate all Russian and Iranian journalists who publish news articles critical of the Saudi Arabian government.

Thanks again. This is all making more sense now.

I never made any reference regarding the Kashmir issue at all Sir. All what I'm saying is that the Indian Gov't had asked KSA to meditate the Indo-Pak overall, not Kashmir's.

As for Kashmir, let me say that Saudi Arabia has no power or strength or influence over India or Pakistan on this issue.

This is a news to me. As far as I know India would never ask a third country to mediate any issues between India and Pakistan.

And Saudi Arabia has huge influence over Pakistan. Historically most of the Pakistan international policies are dictated by its relations with respect to US, Saudi Arabia and India. Recently China is overtaking Saudi Arabia to be among top three

Of course, I don't expect arguing with us as we most certainly know more than what's been said by crazy news agency :agree: and Yes, I work for the Gov't, mad? You must be another Saudi-hater :lol: most of you are mad at our foreign policy, something we don't negotiate with aliens on.

Yes, sir :smart: I do. At your service :police:

You don't have to show a thing bro, you didn't come up with an invention :lol:

Actually one of my good friends is from Saudi Arabia. His name is Ziad. I have nothing but respect for Saudi Arabian people. Their government is another matter. If they are found to be linked to the Al Qaeda chemical attack on Syrian civilians, those responsible need to be put in prison. Im sure as a law enforcement official, you would agree.

And yes he did have to show something, since I had to ask you three times to identify yourself as an agent for the Saudi Arabian governmemt, and each time you refused to do so.

This is a news to me. As far as I know India would never ask a third country to mediate any issues between India and Pakistan.

And Saudi Arabia has huge influence over Pakistan. Historically most of the Pakistan international policies are dictated by its relations with respect to US, Saudi Arabia and India. Recently China is overtaking Saudi Arabia to be among top three

Well,

With respect of India, the issues that are being brought upon us could have a devastating impact on the subcontinent. The 2008 military build up on both state's controlled Kashmir represents an example. We offered guarantees to both sides, and thankfully things worked out well. If you knew how many good things KSA had done to India you surely will understand why India enjoys excellent relations with us. We don't bully or do this and that. When we say something we literarily mean it. India too had done positive things to my country.

EDIT
@Jade

Our relations with Pakistan is a solid as a rock, however, I totally disagree with you on the notion that Pakistan falls under the influence of the US, KSA, and India or China. I believe that Pakistan compromises with most of these countries but can't impose things off the will of the Pakistanis, so is India.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually one of my good friends is from Saudi Arabia. His name is Ziad. I have nothing but respect for Saudi Arabian people.

Thanks, and likewise.

Their government is another matter.

All states, Gov'ts, and policies are subject to criticism long as the criticism is realistic.

If they are found to be linked to the Al Qaeda chemical attack on Syrian civilians, those responsible need to be put in prison. Im sure as a law enforcement official, you would agree.

The Ghuta attack resulted into the death of 1400 Civilians including children, you will want to check out the UN final report, published two weeks ago. A 44-page well-written documents being ratified by all inspectors. All evidence points toward Assad.

And yes he did have to show something, since I had to ask you three times to identify yourself as an agent for the Saudi Arabian governmemt, and each time you refused to do so.

There was no need for getting into unneeded details, I gave my personal opinion on the subject regardless of who I'm, it is my civil opinion but if you wish to hear my opinion is a junior politician :P I would say that KSA isn't stupid to afford losing her allies, if the UK or France or Pakistan or Turkey knew that the Saudis did such thing, our relations will never be the same.

P.S. I'm not an agent :P or a spy, therefore, I have nothing to hide except the recitation of facts Sir.

Actually one of my good friends is from Saudi Arabia. His name is Ziad. I have nothing but respect for Saudi Arabian people. Their government is another matter. If they are found to be linked to the Al Qaeda chemical attack on Syrian civilians, those responsible need to be put in prison. Im sure as a law enforcement official, you would agree.

Now I understand why all the hostility towards my post

Kindly, explain why @flamer84 acted out nastily toward the articles and the info he revealed, please don't say that he happens to be a Saudi agent too?

Do alot of Saudi Arabian government employees that work in law enforcememt frequent this forum?

No, @Arabian Legend is a Dr.

No wonder you never hear anything negative against the saudi arabian governmemt from saudi arabian posters.

You just came here, let just not jump the gun, I was too critical regarding the Saudi nutcases who came up with funny remarks such as " Women driving may risk damaging ovaries " :lol: Others lash out the Gov't on other issues to.

I heard that if you even criticise the Saudi Arabian government online, they can put you in prison.

If that was the case then we will want to build huge prisons for those " Saudis " who criticize KSA on YouTube, Facebook, and twitter and God knows what else :lol: We only jail those who propagate for terror activities, blasphemy, or targeting our national Secuirty.

No wonder these guys hate all Russian and Iranian journalists who publish news articles critical of the Saudi Arabian government.

%99 of Saudis dislike Iran due to the tensions we had had with them since the so-called Islamic revolution, and their media establishments were made to be a propaganda machine for the mullahs.

As for Russia, most Arabs, and Muslims by large dislike Russia for its involvement in Syria, so yes.

Hope the air is being cleared by now.

Peace, and pleasure talking to you :wave:
Thanks for the info mate. Now I understand why all the hostility towards my post. Do alot of Saudi Arabian government employees that work in law enforcememt frequent this forum? No wonder you never hear anything negative against the saudi arabian governmemt from saudi arabian posters. I heard that if you even criticise the Saudi Arabian government online, they can put you in prison. No wonder these guys hate all Russian and Iranian journalists who publish news articles critical of the Saudi Arabian government.

Thanks again. This is all making more sense now.

What a liar, he arms the salafists in Syria and never arm the palestinians.

Well,

With respect of India, the issues that are being brought upon us could have a devastating impact on the subcontinent. The 2008 military build up on both state's controlled Kashmir represents an example. We offered guarantees to both sides, and thankfully things worked out well. If you knew how many good things KSA had done to India you surely will understand why India enjoys excellent relations with us. We don't bully or do this and that. When we say something we literarily mean it. India too had done positive things to my country.

EDIT
@Jade

Our relations with Pakistan is a solid as a rock, however, I totally disagree with you on the notion that Pakistan falls under the influence of the US, KSA, and India or China. I believe that Pakistan compromises with most of these countries but can't impose things off the will of the Pakistanis, so is India.

As far as I know India - Saudi relations are devoid of any problems, but at the same time distant, because we each operate in different spheres. The factors that historically defined relations between India and Saudi are oil, Indians working in Saudi and influence Saudi has over Pakistan. Off late the main driver of relationship between India and Saudi seems to be Iran

Gulf's balance of power tilts Saudi Arabia towards India | The National

Pakistan never acted independently since it independence, because of the issues it has with India. Pakistan required a pivot to fight an enemy 8 to 9 times it strength. There comes US and China. US was a pivot until recently. Even now US is the main aid giver to Pakistan both military and economic. China is taking US position slowly because India and China have their own dynamics as emeging economies and powers. Saudi has influence over Pakistan for different reasons - religion. And with India, what can I say, Pakistan considers India its arch rival. Its foreign policy, defence policy, culture and even its existence are heavily influenced by India.

Back
Top Bottom