What's new

Saudi U.N. envoy demands permanent Security Council seat for Arabs

After the deal between Iran and USA i predict that international sanctions will be put on Saudi Arabia. They will take the place of Iran.

Why? What's special about Arabs? What have Arabs done in the last 200 years that can be counted as a positive contribution to the human race?

Given Petrol. Even that gets drilled by West. Lazy Arabs just live off the commission.

Finally, this should have been done long ago. The 22 Arab state strongly deserve a permanent seat in the UN. Its either we get it or as the Saudi FM said before that we will turn our back to UN as a whole.

Now Saudi Arabia rejected the non permanent seat next will ditch the UN member seat.

Hmmmm. Let me see! Arabs deserve a seat because they exist? Remember what Ben Gurion said "it does not matter what the Goyim (non jews) say, what matters is what the Jews do". Start by becoming a positive contributor to human welfare and a seat at the high table will follow.

Why? What's special about Arabs? What have Arabs done in the last 200 years that can be counted as a positive contribution to the human race?

I suppose it won't take a nation of you to google it out right? Now the UN is currently in set of reforms where every country has the right to speak, unless you only want the countries you like to speak! :lol: 
Hmmmm. Let me see! Arabs deserve a seat because they exist? Remember what Ben Gurion said "it does not matter what the Goyim (non jews) say, what matters is what the Jews do". Start by becoming a positive contributor to human welfare and a seat at the high table will follow.

I love your intimidating approach, but neither Israel - the one you hail and praise - hasn't done a thing worth to the man kind.

But, you probably have forgotten that the Israelis too have been bleeding for more than a half a century. :lol: 
Given Petrol. Even that gets drilled by West. Lazy Arabs just live off the commission.

:lol:Patrolling international water is everybody's given right, not the West only, but inferior human beings might think it isn't otherwise :agree:

Last edited:
Lol we don't even have a seat and we are 1.2 billion strong with a fairly large economy and a military that is the 5th strongest in the world. How can Saudi Arabia hope to get a permanent seat?

Lol we don't even have a seat and we are 1.2 billion strong with a fairly large economy and a military that is the 5th strongest in the world. How can Saudi Arabia hope to get a permanent seat?

KSA hadn't asked for a seat for itself.

India can't get into the UN either, credits go to China ..

KSA hadn't asked for a seat for itself.

India can't get into the UN either, credits go to China ..

That's what I'm trying to say. If we, the most likely candidate for UNSC, will never get in I highly doubt anyone else will even if it is a representative for a coalition of nations. No one in the UNSC will want to dilute their power by adding another party that can (and probably will) oppose their plans.

That's what I'm trying to say. If we, the most likely candidate for UNSC, will never get in I highly doubt anyone else will even if it is a representative for a coalition of nations. No one in the UNSC will want to dilute their power by adding another party that can (and probably will) oppose their plans.

Point taken.

Anyway, the Saudi statement came in par with the reform calls.

It will , eventually Iranians are gonna realize the monkeys they've turned into , arabs are getting richer and richer and Iranians are getting even more pathetic , rest assured my friend it will happen very soon ;)

Nothing against them, but the Mullahs took it too far with you.

Sorry to know that things got to this level.

Nothing against them, but the Mullahs took it too far with you.

Sorry to know that things got to this level.

It wasn't the mullahs , it was the Iranian people high on oil money ,, ;) who wanted islam , anyway when this happens (Iranians rejecting islam enmasse) you will also see its shockwaves across the globe too my friend ;)

It wasn't the mullahs , it was the Iranian people high on oil money ,, ;) who wanted islam , anyway when this happens (Iranians rejecting islam enmasse) you will also see its shockwaves across the globe too my friend ;)
The problem is not the region itself, its how you hadle it.
Just keep religion out of politics and you will be fine.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom